• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Moviebuff3000

Dec 9, 2017
So what's the point of giving Judit a romance path when she is hardly even shown except for the first few Chapters? She is the only actual MILF in the game and gets treated like a side character like Nicole. I get the slow burn for most of the relationships but Judit was basically thrown into the background like she was made as a joke character.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Oh wow new update to one of my favorite games!!! For those who have already played it, has Rick and Ashley / Rick and Rachel gone all the way yet? Only playing for those two babes. I don't mind spoilers.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
People complaining about Cora having too many sex scenes in the gallery are kind of missing the fact that she fucks her husband a lot too. Except in the divorce path because you are intentionally treating her like shit. So with two paths, she will logically have twice as many sex scenes. But then again I'm in the camp that wants more Cora, not less. I'm pretty sure after the next update, where they will either stay together or split up, it is going to be a different story with the other love interests in the game.
I'm not complained about gallery. But yes, in the path of cheating relationships, Cora gone all the way with daneil and fucked hom mutiple times already. daniel said "i wont be with your type of cheating woman" to "we could do something more than sex". So, their relationship is increased very well from casual to love. But, tell me is MC having a woman like that which he fucked multiple times already and is at the edge of going romantic path with her? Dont say miri, because miri sex was only one time and also cora have access to miri too. Soz cora getting fun from all the way. Men, women, husband. She is winning highly in lust part. Where as MC.. he still didnt fuck ashley or rachel. Yes, Rachel's storyline can have good potential to become equal content of non-ntr compare to to Daniel storyline in ntr path.

And Judith.. i dont know where the fuck she gone.. the only milf.. disappointing for the milf fans..

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.10 Extended] Walkthrough Mod

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.

As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my or .
Well, i am grateful for the mod and being able to change name but.. I am still rick..
screenshot0002.png screenshot0001.png

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I'm not complained about gallery. But yes, in the path of cheating relationships, Cora gone all the way with daneil and fucked hom mutiple times already. daniel said "i wont be with your type of cheating woman" to "we could do something more than sex". So, their relationship is increased very well from casual to love. But, tell me is MC having a woman like that which he fucked multiple times already and is at the edge of going romantic path with her? Dont say miri, because miri sex was only one time and also cora have access to miri too. Soz cora getting fun from all the way. Men, women, husband. She is winning highly in lust part. Where as MC.. he still didnt fuck ashley or rachel. Yes, Rachel's storyline can have good potential to become equal content of non-ntr compare to to Daniel storyline in ntr path.

And Judith.. i dont know where the fuck she gone.. the only milf.. disappointing for the milf fans..
I think it depends on how you play it. Rick can have sex with several different women, but Cora can get the bulk of the action.
I think you can have Cora stay faithful and/or you can have Rick stay faithful or you can mix that up.

Personally, I am playing Rick faithful and Cora cheating and am looking forward to some fireworks when she gets caught as Rick is growing into his "gangster" role.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Your complaints may be valid from a certain point of view, but they make no sense to me. You can tap Judith's ass in the prologue, you can fuck both your sisters even though Ashley is more bashful about it. You can fuck your co-worker, your other co-worker, and your friend's wife. Oh and a random stripper. But romance isn't Rick's objective. He has bigger fish to fry. In volume, Rick wins out but in quality Cora's having more fun. That's probably why they are on the verge of divorce. She's loads of fun and he's no fun at all. They complete each other. Also, how involved Cora get's with anyone, including Rick, is player choice. She can get deeply emotionally involved during her affairs but that is in line with her personality. Rick isn't very emotionally involved with anyone, including his wife. He's kind of a tool if we are gonna be honest. I will admit that Cora's NTR path is hotter to this point, but she needs to get her nookie while she can because in the NTR divorce path
. So we can be more patient with Rick's extramarital romance path because he has more time for it to develop. I kind of agree that Judith's storyline needs some scenes but right now Rick is pissed at her. Her gambling addiction is putting all of his loved ones in danger and until she gets help their relationship cannot progress.

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
So 9 chapters in we're still stuck with getting blowjobs from Ashley? Meh, time to move on I guess. It's too much of a slow burn for me especially while on the other path, the wife has been getting a lot of action already. Might as well rename it to Rise of the Crime Lord's Slutty Wife :KEK: Thanks for the fun though, it truly was fun while it lasted.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
Your complaints may be valid from a certain point of view, but they make no sense to me. You can tap Judith's ass in the prologue, you can fuck both your sisters even though Ashley is more bashful about it. You can fuck your co-worker, your other co-worker, and your friend's wife. Oh and a random stripper. But romance isn't Rick's objective. He has bigger fish to fry. In volume, Rick wins out but in quality Cora's having more fun. That's probably why they are on the verge of divorce. She's loads of fun and he's no fun at all. They complete each other. Also, how involved Cora get's with anyone, including Rick, is player choice. She can get deeply emotionally involved during her affairs but that is in line with her personality. Rick isn't very emotionally involved with anyone, including his wife. He's kind of a tool if we are gonna be honest. I will admit that Cora's NTR path is hotter to this point, but she needs to get her nookie while she can because in the NTR divorce path
. So we can be more patient with Rick's extramarital romance path because he has more time for it to develop. I kind of agree that Judith's storyline needs some scenes but right now Rick is pissed at her. Her gambling addiction is putting all of his loved ones in danger and until she gets help their relationship cannot progress.
You are giving me future hopes. But nothing is there upto now. I'm talking this in the present time sense. We dont know how it will be in future. It may be even worse who knows. Yes, we are talking from different point of views. You are here for cora and im here for rick's exclusive girls like Ashley, Judith etc which dont have access to other men by default. So, you wont understand the feelings from my point of view.

For all those who hate cora like me, because of her possible ntr path, we all crave for Ashley & Rachel & Judith and consider them as safe haven for Rick. And they havent got any fucks scenes upto now. Yes, judith got fucked at initial point of stage. But after that, she is like nowhere. You can give story reasons to justify, but thats not the point. Dev can create anything. Its depends upon him and his creativity.

I dont know why male NPC like daniel getting all the fun possible with a "secondary protoganist", while female NPCs like Ashley (who is considered as the main love interest for rick if players dont go for cora) and rachel (who have got equal capacity like daniel due to her work relationship with rick) are getting blueballed.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
:unsure: :unsure: how do you know,or at some point Dev say that she (wife) could be killed?? Last time I played it was version 0.5 or 0.6, but if the wife is killed on the divorce path, it might be worth playing again :LUL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
:unsure: :unsure: how do you know,or at some point Dev say that she (wife) could be killed?? Last time I played it was version 0.5 or 0.6, but if the wife is killed on the divorce path, it might be worth playing again :LUL:
The walkthrough gives some hints regarding what consequences may result from certain paths in the game as well as what those paths are. Even if you don't want to follow the walkthrough it is worth your time to read these initial notes.
If you divorce her she may also remarry Argay which can be helpful to you in the long run. There are a lot of ways to play the game but personally, I think that it is a better game with Cora in it (even the psycho hose beast version in the ntr divorce path).

Reactions: Chimba

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
The walkthrough gives some hints regarding what consequences may result from certain paths in the game as well as what those paths are. Even if you don't want to follow the walkthrough it is worth your time to read these initial notes.
If you divorce her she may also remarry Argay which can be helpful to you in the long run. There are a lot of ways to play the game but personally, I think that it is a better game with Cora in it (even the psycho hose beast version in the ntr divorce path).
Thanks for the answer, if what you say can happen, I think I'm going to wait for that update quite eagerly (I have nothing against her, I just don't like multi prota and less when you have to read all the thoughts she has as soon as she sees some male npc)

Reactions: Bobainox

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
So 9 chapters in we're still stuck with getting blowjobs from Ashley? Meh, time to move on I guess. It's too much of a slow burn for me especially while on the other path, the wife has been getting a lot of action already. Might as well rename it to Rise of the Crime Lord's Slutty Wife :KEK: Thanks for the fun though, it truly was fun while it lasted.
This made me LOL.

Not laughing at you dude... I get your frustration, but the way you worded it was funny!

Regardless, remember that Ashley, out of all the LIs so far, is probably the most "innocent" of the bunch and I knew going into it, she would probably take the longest to get to the scenes. I know innocent is not the right word, but you get my point.

Lol... I am still laughing about "Rise of the Crime Lord's Slutty Wife".

Well played, sir. Well played.

SteelyDan14

Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I don't want to see Cora killed off, but I do want there to be some serious consequences. If Rick stays faithful, I would like to see him go all "crime lord" on her ass and make her life miserable. If getting with Argay is the only option and she rides off on one of his two yachts, I will not be a happy camper.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes