yggdral

Jan 29, 2019
I think the update is bugged. During Cora's internal monologue on the plane the game goes back to Main Menu.
this update is cora-rick goes to island together. if u goes back to main menu, than its probably a different path like cora alone path or the other path, which will come next version.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
Another game where "there's a girl in it so it's female protagonist" holds true lmao.
Jesus Christ.

bentalos

Aug 5, 2017
OK crap game. English is terrible. Names suck. Gabe ? Tim ? Raven, Tron ? they sound like a bunch of arse bandits. Every thing said in this game sounds like it is coming out the mouth of a very immature child.

Just my view. Feel free to ignore it while I delete it. To be fair I couldnt get into this so I just scanned the start then gave up.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Another game where "there's a girl in it so it's female protagonist" holds true lmao.
Jesus Christ.
Another comment where "I'm just gonna pull shit out of my ass" holds true lmao.
Jesus Christ, you control a female character in the game. Half the pov is with her. Nice try. Try again.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
OK crap game. English is terrible. Names suck. Gabe ? Tim ? Raven, Tron ? they sound like a bunch of arse bandits. Every thing said in this game sounds like it is coming out the mouth of a very immature child.

Just my view. Feel free to ignore it while I delete it. To be fair I couldnt get into this so I just scanned the start then gave up.
"Gabe", "Tim", and "Raven" get flak, meanwhile hundreds of games have shit like oni-san, cutey-chan, and you presumably you stay deathly quiet. I think the names are totally normal here... the release cycle leads something to be desired and some of the translations, but not the names.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Ok this isn't funny anymore, I feel like last 5 updates have basically 0 progression because of my choices :D Every time it's oh next update this path continues and then nope. Beggars can't be choosers and all that, but let's not act like infidelity is not a big part of this game so holding back its content for so long seems silly.

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020

The dialogue (and monologue) in this game is better than most games in this site. There are grammar errors which I think is due to the translation. The dev's lingua franca isn't English, and his work has to be translated, and even then the language has more depth than your usual erotic game. Show me a child than can speak in this manner. From your comment, it seems you meet a lot of immature children. The names are fine. There are typical names in your example like Gabe, and Tim. Odd that you didn't mention other common names like Cora, Jake, etc. I guess that didn't fit in your narrative of names being "suck". I mean, your English is frankly worse than the language in the game. Is English even your mother language?
I don't get why you bother making a review when you didn't really play the game. So you just scanned the start then gave up? And you thought your impression of the game is worth something?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
in this update no ,, I play on open relationship and this update is more about the love relationship between MC and Cora
I thought it was rather comical that Argay (name probably wrong, the billionaire) who has been openly hitting on and seducing a married woman leading up to the island....then gets morally offended that she's married and kissed him earlier. Even with Rick being there on the same island, the billionaire playboy who went through all the trouble seducing and leading up to the island gets a last minute moral adjustment, and Cora suddenly realizes she loves Rick so much that she could never betray him ever again.
It was jarring enough of a personality switch for Argay and Cora that it made me laugh. This update is for a vanilla playthrough where neither partner cheats. The dev screwed up combining the strait vanilla choices with the corrupt/cheating. The corrupt/cheating choices should have had Cora following through cucking Rick while he's in the next room. Just because Cora and Rick go to a guys private island together doesn't automatically erase all cheating and betrayals before.
I hope I'm wrong, but it left me with the feeling this Dev has caved to the anti-NTR trolls, and is adjusting his story on the fly to cater to their demands.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I thought it was rather comical that Argay (name probably wrong, the billionaire) who has been openly hitting on and seducing a married woman leading up to the island....then gets morally offended that she's married and kissed him earlier. Even with Rick being there on the same island, the billionaire playboy who went through all the trouble seducing and leading up to the island gets a last minute moral adjustment, and Cora suddenly realizes she loves Rick so much that she could never betray him ever again.
It was jarring enough of a personality switch for Argay and Cora that it made me laugh. This update is for a vanilla playthrough where neither partner cheats. The dev screwed up combining the strait vanilla choices with the corrupt/cheating. The corrupt/cheating choices should have had Cora following through cucking Rick while he's in the next room. Just because Cora and Rick go to a guys private island together doesn't automatically erase all cheating and betrayals before.
I hope I'm wrong, but it left me with the feeling this Dev has caved to the anti-NTR trolls, and is adjusting his story on the fly to cater to their demands.
The whole Argay(Maybe wrong name,I don't give a fuck) affair is a total joke. Cora needs and desires a protector like Rick as the story has stated before. And we have Argay, a weak and soon-to-be-dead man whose the cartel is after him. He will definitely be dead without Rick future help. And Dev will even give a storyline of Argay as a choice for Core to re-marry. What a joke. For Cora cheating path (especially for male lover), it shows how twisted she was towards her marriage. She wants to have fun with other men while she is still lusting for Rick. Cheat with the young man at the firm is reasonable but to even further approach to Crow(Rick's family friend) and Jake(one of Rick best friends) are unbelievable. The type of story in this game isn't NTR vibe which focus cucking male MC but it will definitely lead to bad ending if you follow this path.

I love playing the open marriage path which both Rick and Cora cheating but let Cora only have fun with girls due to her lesbian relationship history which make more sense to me in story. For Cora having sex with female lovers aren't even obviously stated as cheating by the story telling. This update is really good for me. Enjoy playing.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes