Emma98

May 22, 2020
View attachment 3218401

Month end progress report
An hour ago
I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise, because I can't release the new update this year. I'm ashamed that it won't work. I'm at the end of the story thread, if I hadn't gotten sick the other day and gone to bed for a few days, I would have finished it. But unfortunately I can't finish it before the new year. I've done my best, I've worked through Christmas, but it's not happening.
And now I have to slow down, because it's starting to show that I'm not going easy on myself. I'm irritable, partly because I'm angry that I've messed up like this. On the other hand, I'm tired. And I'm in a hurry, which leads to more and more mistakes. One of the biggest is that I completely screwed up one animation, wasting hours of work. So I have to slow down. It's no good to anyone if I'm shouting everyone's head off and slowing down my own work with mistakes.
The good news is that you only have to wait a few days. Most of the translation is done. And I only have to render the last two sections. These aren't difficult either, I just had to redo Sam's house a bit (I worked on that today) to make it fit the requirements of the scene. For example, Rick will look at some pictures that shed some light on Sam's past. These pictures had to be taken (there are three in the background in the picture below - one is just turned down - for a total of four).
View attachment 3218403

So I am very, very sorry and ashamed that I had to break my promise. I didn't plan it that way, I didn't plan the whole year that way. I thought I could come up with several chapters. Well, I was very wrong. But now I think the new update will also be the clean slate I start 2024 with.

So the new update is coming next week, until then I thank you for your kind words, your honest criticism and thank you very much to my patrons for their support. And I'm still available on Discord or here, if you contact me about anything, I'll answer. Or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Be good and take care of yourselves!

View attachment 3218404
Waiting for it.... ❤❤

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Damn, this dev seems to get some knock down illness like once a month it seems. Honestly this guy needs to focus on one path imo, corruption/cheating/gritty first, vanilla and fluffy bunnies next, then any of the other ten combination branches after that. It seems to me that it's pretty clear this dev has bitten off more than he can chew, and needs to trim down what path to focus on before he completely burns out.

Mar 17, 2023
Damn, this dev seems to get some knock down illness like once a month it seems. Honestly this guy needs to focus on one path imo, corruption/cheating/gritty first, vanilla and fluffy bunnies next, then any of the other ten combination branches after that. It seems to me that it's pretty clear this dev has bitten off more than he can chew, and needs to trim down what path to focus on before he completely burns out.
The complex storyline within each branch is also the issue. Dev has removed more often than he has added.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get a error when Cora calls Beth about going to the island. Does it ends there or is there a way to fix that bug?
no it's not end, is it bug or not depends on your choices with cora aka are they still married or is cora hopping from dick to dick.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think its better to wait a few days when Dev has an update with solved bugs reported by patreons...anyway from what i understood Dev will release a more rounder version anytime soon again.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes