Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Damn, this dev seems to get some knock down illness like once a month it seems. Honestly this guy needs to focus on one path imo, corruption/cheating/gritty first, vanilla and fluffy bunnies next, then any of the other ten combination branches after that. It seems to me that it's pretty clear this dev has bitten off more than he can chew, and needs to trim down what path to focus on before he completely burns out.

Mar 17, 2023
Damn, this dev seems to get some knock down illness like once a month it seems. Honestly this guy needs to focus on one path imo, corruption/cheating/gritty first, vanilla and fluffy bunnies next, then any of the other ten combination branches after that. It seems to me that it's pretty clear this dev has bitten off more than he can chew, and needs to trim down what path to focus on before he completely burns out.
The complex storyline within each branch is also the issue. Dev has removed more often than he has added.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I get a error when Cora calls Beth about going to the island. Does it ends there or is there a way to fix that bug?
no it's not end, is it bug or not depends on your choices with cora aka are they still married or is cora hopping from dick to dick.

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
I think its better to wait a few days when Dev has an update with solved bugs reported by patreons...anyway from what i understood Dev will release a more rounder version anytime soon again.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes