Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
As a good mafia boss, someone like Rick should have killed his wife for infidelity, so the plot of this game has little truth about delinquency, I suggest to the creator to only create sex scenes, because as a writer of story and plot, he honestly makes many mistakes , if you're talking about a common criminal, what Cora does can also be ignored, but if the game involves Rick's rise to Boss, then it's not tolerable, in which case the Boss decides to leave her and let her live or kill her, without saying the bullshit that they love each other, the story tells of two who had fun in college fucking, not for love, so they could also avoid it, those who show they love MC are only her Sisters, because I always put him at the top as first choice or only, although they know that he is married, Cora is instead addicted to pussy, perhaps the job beyond lawyer that she could have done was the whore for hire.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
not a mafia boss yet.

But the aim of the game is to make him become, and also, but above all as an aspirant, he must maintain his firmness and toughness as well as have respect towards himself, if Cora acts like a whore for herself, cheating, she deserves to die, not just divorce , or it would have been better to tell this story just about fucking.

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
Does anyone have a complete gallery mod of this game? I know theres a gallery mod but it only has a love replay scene, it should be more than that not just love scene theres a ntr or cheating scene too.

redkit7878

Aug 9, 2017
Does this episode end before Cora goes to the island? If so, it's no different from the chapter I played before. Or did I miss something?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does this episode end before Cora goes to the island? If so, it's no different from the chapter I played before. Or did I miss something?
depends on your choices but on my play it ends shortly after 4some (swinging).

WeAreChecking

Nov 29, 2020
Can anyone share the walkthrough for new update the one in OP seems to be broken, because it me to the PC zip file for the whole game.
1000366306.jpg

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.11 Extended Final + WT by JokerLeader

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 993 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: ZiggyZpider

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
1703959994325.png

Month end progress report
An hour ago
I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise, because I can't release the new update this year. I'm ashamed that it won't work. I'm at the end of the story thread, if I hadn't gotten sick the other day and gone to bed for a few days, I would have finished it. But unfortunately I can't finish it before the new year. I've done my best, I've worked through Christmas, but it's not happening.
And now I have to slow down, because it's starting to show that I'm not going easy on myself. I'm irritable, partly because I'm angry that I've messed up like this. On the other hand, I'm tired. And I'm in a hurry, which leads to more and more mistakes. One of the biggest is that I completely screwed up one animation, wasting hours of work. So I have to slow down. It's no good to anyone if I'm shouting everyone's head off and slowing down my own work with mistakes.
The good news is that you only have to wait a few days. Most of the translation is done. And I only have to render the last two sections. These aren't difficult either, I just had to redo Sam's house a bit (I worked on that today) to make it fit the requirements of the scene. For example, Rick will look at some pictures that shed some light on Sam's past. These pictures had to be taken (there are three in the background in the picture below - one is just turned down - for a total of four).
1703960010065.png

So I am very, very sorry and ashamed that I had to break my promise. I didn't plan it that way, I didn't plan the whole year that way. I thought I could come up with several chapters. Well, I was very wrong. But now I think the new update will also be the clean slate I start 2024 with.

So the new update is coming next week, until then I thank you for your kind words, your honest criticism and thank you very much to my patrons for their support. And I'm still available on Discord or here, if you contact me about anything, I'll answer. Or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Be good and take care of yourselves!

1703960034986.png

Emma98

May 22, 2020
View attachment 3218401

Month end progress report
An hour ago
I'm sorry, but I have to break my promise, because I can't release the new update this year. I'm ashamed that it won't work. I'm at the end of the story thread, if I hadn't gotten sick the other day and gone to bed for a few days, I would have finished it. But unfortunately I can't finish it before the new year. I've done my best, I've worked through Christmas, but it's not happening.
And now I have to slow down, because it's starting to show that I'm not going easy on myself. I'm irritable, partly because I'm angry that I've messed up like this. On the other hand, I'm tired. And I'm in a hurry, which leads to more and more mistakes. One of the biggest is that I completely screwed up one animation, wasting hours of work. So I have to slow down. It's no good to anyone if I'm shouting everyone's head off and slowing down my own work with mistakes.
The good news is that you only have to wait a few days. Most of the translation is done. And I only have to render the last two sections. These aren't difficult either, I just had to redo Sam's house a bit (I worked on that today) to make it fit the requirements of the scene. For example, Rick will look at some pictures that shed some light on Sam's past. These pictures had to be taken (there are three in the background in the picture below - one is just turned down - for a total of four).
View attachment 3218403

So I am very, very sorry and ashamed that I had to break my promise. I didn't plan it that way, I didn't plan the whole year that way. I thought I could come up with several chapters. Well, I was very wrong. But now I think the new update will also be the clean slate I start 2024 with.

So the new update is coming next week, until then I thank you for your kind words, your honest criticism and thank you very much to my patrons for their support. And I'm still available on Discord or here, if you contact me about anything, I'll answer. Or follow me on Twitter and Instagram. Be good and take care of yourselves!

View attachment 3218404
Waiting for it.... ❤❤

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes