MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I repeat, no spoilers, but in my journey I can tell you that Miranda (MIRI) is brought, so I foresee the worst ending in my journey, and if the Rmanofs will be the dictators, you can imagine what will happen to both Cora and Agry, this I think it's inevitable if you choose certain paths, there's no going back man
I don't see any spoilers here because I haven't even played this update, we're just discussing the game and the future implications. so I don't know what's going on in this update yet, because I'm waiting for another update where Rick/Cora travels.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
my English sucks and I apologize, the concept was, when you cheat because you feel neglected and instead of talking to your partner you go and fuck with others, then you can't think of Cora, because Cora seems to do it more for take revenge for being neglected, which is worse than other situations, for me a woman or a man have the same rights, but in a marriage whoever makes the first mistake for me is at fault, be it the husband or the wife, of course, you can't cry afterwards for the damage caused and to have remorse, but this applies to both men and women.
So, you are saying its LESS wrong when you do it because you are horny than neglected? I mean cheating is wrong either way but if you neglect your wife/husband and they cheat then you have to consider that you have a part in it too...I know you have to tell them but then will be no cheating in the first place but when you do it because you are just horny its worse because your partner didn't make you feel neglected but you did it on your own... you didn't think or care about your partner at all...

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I am not against it when sex happens knowing what both of them are doing, and not when they hide each other what they are doing... this is not my style of game, to be honest, I like the plot like Swing or exchange of a couple... I play this game because of Rick /Kora and their criminal adventure, this is a rare case when I don’t really care about the harem or any other girls, but only two pairs of heroes, this is the second game after Deliverance, where the husband and wife are together no matter what, and love each other.
Sorry I haven't played this update yet but the good thing about this game is it let us choose the route where we can make our own path, it can be vanilla/sharing/cheating... but still people going to hate character even though they can literary choose the outcome...
And for the Deliverance game Im not sure I missed something or not but I think the MC doesn't tell all his adventure to his wife but the wife tell everything and its like you control every action she takes....

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
But what confuses me is above they're talking about not liking Cora when she's NOT on the slut route! Like when both of them are faithful to each other! That's when they're the kindest to each other.
Well, they can't take the idea that she might cheat or think of cheating on Rick if they didn't choose for her, where they are ok where Rick is literary cheating on her....

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So, you are saying its LESS wrong when you do it because you are horny than neglected? I mean cheating is wrong either way but if you neglect your wife/husband and they cheat then you have to consider that you have a part in it too...I know you have to tell them but then will be no cheating in the first place but when you do it because you are just horny its worse because your partner didn't make you feel neglected but you did it on your own... you didn't think or care about your partner at all...

so it's right for you to cheat because you feel neglected and horny, and I speak for both men and women, but before tackling the dialogue, it's better for you to choose the simplest path, and then choose to say it or not based on the your selfishness, you cheat because your boyfriend doesn't have a 25cm dick. , so I wonder now in 2023 where we are all freed, knowing what the word marriage means, what are you going to do about getting married, in my life I have been coherent a few times, but one was certain for me, never get married, live together, have fun, everything, but by establishing the rules first, this for me is true equality and freedom in a couple, 50/50, peaceful agreements, if things don't go, we talk and everyone for themselves. Am I wrong in your opinion?

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Well, they can't take the idea that she might cheat or think of cheating on Rick if they didn't choose for her, where they are ok where Rick is literary cheating on her....
Unless Rick screwing around changes Cora's attitude towards him.... because on my playthroughs I kept Rick faithful and she seemed nice to me....

Reactions: myZone

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
Unless Rick screwing around changes Cora's attitude towards him.... because on my playthroughs I kept Rick faithful and she seemed nice to me....

the prologue of the game clearly speaks that the couple has problems, already initially the 2 are distant, and right at the beginning Cora already has the option of whether or not she wants to fuck with Daniel, I wonder, why put Cora in the first situation of cheating?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the prologue of the game clearly speaks that the couple has problems, already initially the 2 are distant, and right at the beginning Cora already has the option of whether or not she wants to fuck with Daniel, I wonder, why put Cora in the first situation of cheating?
cause rick has hopped from pussy to pussy before start of game andf rick has neglected cora.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
For those of you wondering why you're coming to the end of version after about 30 seconds...it appears nothing was added to routes where Cora and Rick are separated/divorced. So three of my four routes went nowhere fast. And for the one sharing route I have there wasn't much there, but enough to qualify as an update, I suppose. :sneaky:

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
For those of you wondering why you're coming to the end of version after about 30 seconds...it appears nothing was added to routes where Cora and Rick are separated/divorced. So three of my four routes went nowhere fast. And for the one sharing route I have there wasn't much there, but enough to qualify as an update, I suppose. :sneaky:

so my wish exists in the game, only I didn't succeed, and I turned Cora into an anti-Rick bitch

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
cause rick has hopped from pussy to pussy before start of game andf rick has neglected cora.

I think you're wrong, that's what I'm sure of, Rick himself confides that he has never cheated on Cora since they were married, he repeats it to JAke in various situations, Rick also says that was before the wedding, and to be fair Cora was also a slut, so much so that she fucked Miri and other guys too, so you're totally wrong about that

• Angry

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I'm curious, what did you notice that was updated on the Rick-Cora together but swinger route? I didn't see any new scenes, but it's been a minute since I had played this prior.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
without knowing it by reading the guide I am in the best ending of the game, hahahaahahh, divorcing Cora in practice constitutes the best ending in the official guide of the game, and without knowing it I have only followed that path to date, in practice I will find myself in the future with the pinnacle of my boss situation, hahah, I was right that divorce was the one to do.

• Angry

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I thi
so it's right for you to cheat because you feel neglected and horny, and I speak for both men and women, but before tackling the dialogue, it's better for you to choose the simplest path, and then choose to say it or not based on the your selfishness, you cheat because your boyfriend doesn't have a 25cm dick. , so I wonder now in 2023 where we are all freed, knowing what the word marriage means, what are you going to do about getting married, in my life I have been coherent a few times, but one was certain for me, never get married, live together, have fun, everything, but by establishing the rules first, this for me is true equality and freedom in a couple, 50/50, peaceful agreements, if things don't go, we talk and everyone for themselves. Am I wrong in your opinion?
I think you didn't understand my question. Previously you said you didn't like Cora because she felt neglected so she tried to justify her cheating with Daniel in act of revenge where Rick was doing it because he was just horny. So, I asked to clearify whether or not you thought it is less wrong if someone just cheat without any good reason like horniness than whoever cheats because their partner neglected them?
Then I said I thought otherwise because cheating without a reason is worse then having a reason Because if you just cheats because you feels like it then, even though your partner is perfect you will still cheat on them. Ricks action is kind of similar whereas Cora continuously thinks whether or not she should cheat on Rick or not. I know that she thinks everything on both from a cheaters perspective as well as from a good wife's but her actions solely depends on players choice... And if Rick is good to her doesn't even think those at all except for maybe 1st encounter.... So, Rick is the one who is selfish here... If he just cheats without reason...
and sorry I didn't get the last paragraphs context

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
without knowing it by reading the guide I am in the best ending of the game, hahahaahahh, divorcing Cora in practice constitutes the best ending in the official guide of the game, and without knowing it I have only followed that path to date, in practice I will find myself in the future with the pinnacle of my boss situation, hahah, I was right that divorce was the one to do.
There's many paths to the best ending including staying with Cora. I'm guessing you read the part where it tells you that the Argay jealous flag will close off the best ending for you. You only get that flag if you cheat on Rick with Argay and still bring Rick to the island. Best ending is behind not letting any of the main characters or family members die as well as a few more variables like not making Argay jealous and helping Jake with his business.
You should be able to get the good ending with divorce, Rick and or Cora cheating or them being loyal.

I think this mechanic is one of the good things about this game. It changes based on protagonist choices.
Tbh it's really forgiving no matter what. Even if the love variable is at 0 Rick and Cora still try and reconcile unless you directly make choices preventing it. If Rick agrees to go with her to Argay's island even minimum love Cora is really happy about it. You have to be playing as a real dick or choosing the divorce dialogue to get the divorce path

Reactions: Vleder

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
There's many paths to the best ending including staying with Cora. I'm guessing you read the part where it tells you that the Argay jealous flag will close off the best ending for you. You only get that flag if you cheat on Rick with Argay and still bring Rick to the island. Best ending is behind not letting any of the main characters or family members die as well as a few more variables like not making Argay jealous and helping Jake with his business.
You should be able to get the good ending with divorce, Rick and or Cora cheating or them being loyal.

Tbh it's really forgiving no matter what. Even if the love variable is at 0 Rick and Cora still try and reconcile unless you directly make choices preventing it. If Rick agrees to go with her to Argay's island even minimum love Cora is really happy about it. You have to be playing as a real dick or choosing the divorce dialogue to get the divorce path
Depending on the path you are taking the divorce can be a mutual decision, but you are right that even when they are both cheating and mostly about other people they will give it that one last chance if the player is entertaining the notion. I can't imagine that it will work, though, especially if Cora's partner is Argay and Rick is with Miri.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Depending on the path you are taking the divorce can be a mutual decision, but you are right that even when they are both cheating and mostly about other people they will give it that one last chance if the player is entertaining the notion. I can't imagine that it will work, though, especially if Cora's partner is Argay and Rick is with Miri.
Dev told me when I asked earlier that even if you go for the Argay jealous route that you can have Cora turn him down at the island, although I haven't played the update yet so idk if we're there yet or not. Either way it's really up to the player. It seems it's more that Cora can't keep Argay if she sticks with Rick than the other way around but we'll have to see I guess.

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes