SecretDesire

May 15, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 56606, in script call
    call ch7rcmorningsex from _call_ch7rcmorningsex
  File "game/script.rpy", line 57378, in script call
    call rach_rel from _call_rach_rel
  File "game/relationships/cora_story.rpy", line 3288, in script
    jump ch9_alec_burke
ScriptError: could not find label 'ch9_alec_burke'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump ch9_alec_burke
  File "C:\Users\Berk\Downloads\RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.11Alpha-pc_MinQ\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Berk\Downloads\RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.11Alpha-pc_MinQ\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Rise of the Crime Lord Extended v0.11 Alpha ENG 0.11Alpha
Tue Dec 05 18:44:53 2023
i got this error anyone know how to fix this ?

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
one of the good things about this game, that I got rid of MC's wife, she was on my balls throughout the game, presumptuous, selfish, slutty, envious, etc. Mc's sisters, Sam, and others are 100 times more beautiful than her and charismatic, too bad I didn't have the option to kill her, even just by mistake, hahahahah

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

hjgfg

Dec 6, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    jump ch9_alec_burke

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    jump ch9_alec_burke
  File "C:\Users\Berk\Downloads\RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.11Alpha-pc_MinQ\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "C:\Users\Berk\Downloads\RiseOfTheCrimeLordExtendedENG-0.11Alpha-pc_MinQ\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Rise of the Crime Lord Extended v0.11 Alpha ENG 0.11Alpha
Tue Dec 05 18:44:53 2023
i got this error anyone know how to fix this ?
You are playing the old version, please download the new version.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
one of the good things about this game, that I got rid of MC's wife, she was on my balls throughout the game, presumptuous, selfish, slutty, envious, etc. Mc's sisters, Sam, and others are 100 times more beautiful than her and charismatic, too bad I didn't have the option to kill her, even just by mistake, hahahahah
THE wORST take ever!

If Cora mistreats Rick it's probably because he's crapping on her, she's an absolutely sweetheart and wants nothing more than to be your partner in crime FOR LIFE.

Cora is precisely one of my favorite LIs of all games for this reason, she would help you kill a man if you asked.

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah I really don't like Cora when she is faithful. She is so damn cranky and contentious when she isn't getting random dick. She is pleasant as punch when she is getting her back broken by every fuckboy in three counties, though. The good news is that the dev has said that if you divorce her she might be killed. So be happy about that I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: maxivore

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah I really don't like Cora when she is faithful. She is so damn cranky and contentious when she isn't getting random dick. She is pleasant as punch when she is getting her back broken by every fuckboy in three counties, though. The good news is that the dev has said that if you divorce her she might be killed. So be happy about that I guess.
genuinely, are we playing the same game? Cranky and contentious? The only times I remember her being upset with Rick is if you don't let her in during the park bench talk, or avoid taking the bag of money.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
THE wORST take ever!

If Cora mistreats Rick it's probably because he's crapping on her, she's an absolutely sweetheart and wants nothing more than to be your partner in crime FOR LIFE.

Cora is precisely one of my favorite LIs of all games for this reason, she would help you kill a man if you asked.

Look I can assure you that I gave Cora all the permissions to be the slut she was created to be in the game, compared to her the other women are much better, if the Dev gave me the opportunity to make me choose for a reason of situations if I can do it dying on behalf of the Romanovs or at the hands of Mc, I would pay the creator extra, in any case because of how the relationship between the two is today, practically two who hate each other in the same house, and today I ended up fucking both with and with Beth that with Jachk drunk, it would be nice if Mc also shot Jack right in the dick for what he did, I would throw Cora with a rock in her foot into the ocean, but to finish the concept, I hope, and I believe that one of the endings, especially in my variant I hope there's a divorce in the worst way and I'm glad I didn't give him a dollar from the robbery. BITCH CORA, hahaahahahha

• Angry
Reactions: shark911 and Gudil

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I probably understand why some people don’t like Cora, because she is the first one who is ready to cheat... Again, let’s clarify some points, at the very beginning of the game I also didn’t like Cora, because at that moment she was thinking about sleeping with Daniel, I understand that her relationship with her husband was not the same as before, but then when I tried this scene, I saw one moment during sex between Cora and Daniel, she mentally says, “If only Rick would catch us, and fuck me hard and show Daniel how to fuck, and punishes me on the table ” after that I realized that Cora, despite all this, loved her husband and I decided to go along the way love/vanilla/swinging, not NTR, but only Rika/Cora and their adventure, I like how she supports her husband on every occasion, and is even ready to go to extreme dangerous measures with him, I would like to see a scene where Cora is in danger and Rick will save her As a criminologist, the game is about the Crime Lord, it’s time for Mc to become even tougher and show who the authority is here!

I just see that Cora is sometimes dissatisfied and wants to return her husband to a sexual adventure, she even likes it when he dominates, I hope Izirider in the future will create such a scene where Rick is already too hard and dominant to control everything, I think if we follow the path of NTR , it would be nice where Cora is after breaking up with her husband, she still misses him and is even more jealous of him, and somehow wants to help him secretly

Last edited:

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
after that I realized that Cora, despite all this, loved her husband and I decided to go along the way love/vanilla/swinging, not NTR, but only Rika/Cora and their adventure,
Yep, she WANTS the husband to be there for her. Even if you as the player direct her to stray, it comes across more as a "roughly satisfying but second choice" experience. Rick is what she ultimately wants.

What I'm very curious about is how the next update will play out with Rick coming with Cora to the island, assuming she's flirted up Argay prior... will there be tension, or will Rick just put his foot down and Argay will cower on the sidelines?

Also I'm not clear how this will all play out; the Dev made it sound like there are many island paths with shared scenes like (Rick goes with Cora),(Miri goes), etc, but isn't the common denominator Rick? Or does he go on all paths OTHER than (Cora goes alone with no Rick and no friends and no family)?

Look I can assure you that I gave Cora all the permissions to be the slut she was created to be in the game, compared to her the other women are much better, if the Dev gave me the opportunity to make me choose for a reason of situations if I can do it dying on behalf of the Romanovs or at the hands of Mc, I would pay the creator extra, in any case because of how the relationship between the two is today, practically two who hate each other in the same house, and today I ended up fucking both with and with Beth that with Jachk drunk, it would be nice if Mc also shot Jack right in the dick for what he did, I would throw Cora with a rock in her foot into the ocean, but to finish the concept, I hope, and I believe that one of the endings, especially in my variant I hope there's a divorce in the worst way and I'm glad I didn't give him a dollar from the robbery. BITCH CORA, hahaahahahha
I cannot understand this post easily, perhaps there are translation issues? Are you talking about Jack or Jake?
To them it ok when they cheat and not ok when your partner does it.... yes and the sharing route goes perfect with this game as you and Cora can join the empire... she should have her fun as well...
But what confuses me is above they're talking about not liking Cora when she's NOT on the slut route! Like when both of them are faithful to each other! That's when they're the kindest to each other.

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
I probably understand why some people don’t like Cora, because she is the first one who is ready to cheat... Again, let’s clarify some points, at the very beginning of the game I also didn’t like Cora, because at that moment she was thinking about sleeping with Daniel, I understand that her relationship with her husband was not the same as before, but then when I tried this scene, I saw one moment during sex between Cora and Daniel, she mentally says, “If only Rick would catch us, and fuck me hard and show Daniel how to fuck, and punishes me on the table ” after that I realized that Cora, despite all this, loved her husband and I decided to go along the way love/vanilla/swinging, not NTR, but only Rika/Cora and their adventure, I like how she supports her husband on every occasion, and is even ready to go to extreme dangerous measures with him, I would like to see a scene where Cora is in danger and Rick will save her As a criminologist, the game is about the Crime Lord, it’s time for Mc to become even tougher and show who the authority is here!

I just see that Cora is sometimes dissatisfied and wants to return her husband to a sexual adventure, she even likes it when he dominates, I hope Izirider in the future will create such a scene where Rick is already too hard and dominant to control everything, I think if we follow the path of NTR , it would be nice where Cora is after breaking up with her husband, she still misses him and is even more jealous of him, and somehow wants to help him secretly
To them it ok when they cheat and not ok when your partner does it.... yes and the sharing route goes perfect with this game as you and Cora can join the empire... she should have her fun as well...

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Friend, I share your appreciation for that side of the game, but let me tell you, Cora fucks Daniel for the reasons you told me, it's true we decide, but keep in mind that in that moment for her after a long time and for the first time since they are married he cheats on MC, now you can't evaluate a woman with a mix of emotions in her first mistake, too easy for her or us to justify, not me, her fake tears, because if you want to solve your situation with your husband at least discuss it first, the dev, perhaps in this game, and it's rare, has made few mistakes, and one of these is in that passage, if Cora cheats and regrets it, then she should tell Mc later or if you put those thoughts, don't you can then transform her into the slut she will become, and I can assure you, without spoilers, that in my version to date, but programmed by the dev. she is the biggest slut I have ever seen in these games, if not the first, she is in the top 10, at least with Mc you can go very far to make him cheat, but MC has great responsibilities, even if he makes a mistake, he always does the right thing for the his family and initially also for his wife, and I'm honest with you, as I wrote, in my journey it is certain that there will be a disagreement, but a bad one, and if I could kill her like Mc for her behavior I would give a prize to the dev . , maybe I'm too extreme, but try the path I took, then you'll tell me yourself, in these games, if you give me certain options in a couple, it means that you have correctly prepared the scenes to the extent, a serious story will always show fewer scenes and less time than an NTR route, and it's normal, you also have more bad endings than the only good one, this is also inevitable, the good ending is unique, the cruel endings on the other hand can be many, this is how the slutty wife is created, and here too, despite all the plot etc. we have the usual BBC MC's best friend with big dick, who fucks Cora, in the end another cliche, me best friend and partner who cheat on MC with his slutty wife, and I have the right ending, two nice bullets while they fuck and MC avenged, I would have liked to have the possibility to mentally build MC like Tim the Crow, he is the number one character for me, cold, over everything, never an emotion, a blow to the head and one to the chest, you clean up, you turn around and go away, a real killer.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I rated reactions to your comment, but I have a limit.

Yep, she WANTS the husband to be there for her. Even if you as the player direct her to stray, it comes across more as a "roughly satisfying but second choice" experience. Rick is what she ultimately wants.

What I'm very curious about is how the next update will play out with Rick coming with Cora to the island, assuming she's flirted up Argay prior... will there be tension, or will Rick just put his foot down and Argay will cower on the sidelines?

Also I'm not clear how this will all play out; the Dev made it sound like there are many island paths with shared scenes like (Rick goes with Cora),(Miri goes), etc, but isn't the common denominator Rick? Or does he go on all paths OTHER than (Cora goes alone with no Rick and no friends and no family)?I cannot understand this post easily, perhaps there are translation issues? Are you talking about Jack or Jake?
I went through the path where there is swing, and where Cora didn’t fuck with Daniel and didn’t kiss Argay, I think this will be my walkthrough, but of course I still saved another path where Cora kissed Argay and at the same time Rick will go with her to the island, I It seems the tension will be borne no matter what, I’m also interested in how the plot will turn out...
I am not against it when sex happens knowing what both of them are doing, and not when they hide each other what they are doing... this is not my style of game, to be honest, I like the plot like Swing or exchange of a couple... I play this game because of Rick /Kora and their criminal adventure, this is a rare case when I don’t really care about the harem or any other girls, but only two pairs of heroes, this is the second game after Deliverance, where the husband and wife are together no matter what, and love each other.

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Sorry friend, but this path you want wouldn't make sense, says someone who made Cora the worst of all time, but why did the dev put these conditions in the game, so if you follow the NTR, it doesn't end well, you I can assure you, no spoilers, but don't worry that in the NTR version the ending should be very bad due to how Cora is set up on betrayal, I have already written, the divorce for her would already be miraculous on Mc's part, but for many I foresee bad endings in which Mc will take revenge on, the father's DNA grows more and more over time, trust me

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023

Also I'm not clear how this will all play out; the Dev made it sound like there are many island paths with shared scenes like (Rick goes with Cora),(Miri goes), etc, but isn't the common denominator Rick? Or does he go on all paths OTHER than (Cora goes alone with no Rick and no friends and no family)?

I cannot understand this post easily, perhaps there are translation issues? Are you talking about Jack or Jake?
But what confuses me is above they're talking about not liking Cora when she's NOT on the slut route! Like when both of them are faithful to each other! That's when they're the kindest to each other.
[/CITAZIO

Jake the black guy he wants to produce porn films with, sorry for my poor English

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Sorry friend, but this path you want wouldn't make sense, says someone who made Cora the worst of all time, but why did the dev put these conditions in the game, so if you follow the NTR, it doesn't end well, you I can assure you, no spoilers, but don't worry that in the NTR version the ending should be very bad due to how Cora is set up on betrayal, I have already written, the divorce for her would already be miraculous on Mc's part, but for many I foresee bad endings in which Mc will take revenge on, the father's DNA grows more and more over time, trust me
So I’m not arguing, friend, everyone has their own opinion, and I appreciate it, I’m also interested in how the plot will collapse where Cora is no longer Rick’s wife, and for some reason I would like to see how she is severely jealous of her ex-husband and regrets , I think NTR’s journey will have a very dangerous ending for her...

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
[/CITAZI
UNO

my English sucks and I apologize, the concept was, when you cheat because you feel neglected and instead of talking to your partner you go and fuck with others, then you can't think of Cora, because Cora seems to do it more for take revenge for being neglected, which is worse than other situations, for me a woman or a man have the same rights, but in a marriage whoever makes the first mistake for me is at fault, be it the husband or the wife, of course, you can't cry afterwards for the damage caused and to have remorse, but this applies to both men and women.

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
So I’m not arguing, friend, everyone has their own opinion, and I appreciate it, I’m also interested in how the plot will collapse where Cora is no longer Rick’s wife, and for some reason I would like to see how she is severely jealous of her ex-husband and regrets , I think NTR’s journey will have a very dangerous ending for her...

I repeat, no spoilers, but in my journey I can tell you that Miranda (MIRI) is brought, so I foresee the worst ending in my journey, and if the Rmanofs will be the dictators, you can imagine what will happen to both Cora and Agry, this I think it's inevitable if you choose certain paths, there's no going back man

3.60 star(s) 49 Votes