Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
I'm really looking forward to the adventure between Rick and Cora! I have never enjoyed a married couple so much from a game, the last one was Deliverance where the wife is the hottest and always supports her husband. and here is the same plot where Rick and Cora will do their actions together!
Deliverance It was a perfect game, no matter the situation, the couple always stayed together and had fun together. And here we have the same thing, they both have something similar that makes it cool.

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Deliverance It was a perfect game, no matter the situation, the couple always stayed together and had fun together. And here we have the same thing, they both have something similar that makes it cool.
Yeahhh! In Deliverance, the wife was the hottest and sexiest I've ever met in VN. I even went the path of love and not cuckolding, because that genre is not my style. but I still enjoyed every scene and even the swing was good. and despite the whole situation, both couples always support each other, you rarely find such games... in recent years they have been doing nothing but turning the wife/girlfriend into a whore

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Yeahhh! In Deliverance, the wife was the hottest and sexiest I've ever met in VN. I even went the path of love and not cuckolding, because that genre is not my style. but I still enjoyed every scene and even the swing was good. and despite the whole situation, both couples always support each other, you rarely find such games... in recent years they have been doing nothing but turning the wife/girlfriend into a whore
(y)

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
I'm confused, is the current update just a continuation of existing content? To explain; my understanding was for the longest time the game was at a standstill while dev worked on a massive update that included the island trip along with all its variations. I'm not a sub so I can't see his patreon news, though I'll likely sub if island update is good, but what exactly is 11 part 2?

It's confusing because he uses 2 different number schemes; the version v09, v10, v11, etc, and the chapter numbers; chap 9, chap10, etc.
This is an extended version of Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) released last November, not an update(!!!). Today I've made it available for free to anyone. So far, the Chapter 9 Part 2 Normal version has been available on F95Zone.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
The wife is delicious and very provocative but she's not the only one, Sara is also something else, a giant and delicious ass, I really miss this game lol Man, Catherine was one of the best wives I've ever seen in VN and continues to be for me. Cora is also not far away, she is the third wife that I adore the most

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
This is an extended version of Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) released last November, not an update(!!!). Today I've made it available for free to anyone. So far, the Chapter 9 Part 2 Normal version has been available on F95Zone.
ok, but if i head over to patreon and throw teh dollars your way, what's the estimated wait time until all of the island part of the story is complete?

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.11 Extended] Walkthrough Mod
It will take some time to update, since it's Christmas, Merry Christmas.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Note: Change Rick & Cora's Name in the Preferences Menu, should be working without any issues.

Download: - - ANDROID By Blackeye.

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Part 2 Extended is out, bruv.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
ok, but if i head over to patreon and throw teh dollars your way, what's the estimated wait time until all of the island part of the story is complete?
If you throw me a few dollars, I'll thank you first of all. But I can still only say that it will be ready when it is ready. I would say it would take six months to finish, but I didn't think it would take a year to finish what has been done so far. I've overcommitted myself, there's no silver lining to this one. Now I'm finishing this chapter as I more or less imagined it.
And for the following chapters, I'm not going to make up some stupid thing so that the series of decisions ends up in six different, disparate threads. What I had planned for Chapter 11 is already spread over several chapters. I may even move a section from Chapter 10 to a later chapter.
What seems certain now: I can use a lot of pictures for the "Cora alone", "Cora-Miri", "Cora-Daniel", "Cora-Beth" thread. There are complete scenes for which I don't need to render at all, because apart from a few sentences, it's the same on every thread. I can also reuse many of the settings I have already made with minimal modification. For example, there's a restaurant scene where I'll just change it enough to put Beth, Daniel or Miri in Rick's place, or no one if Cora was travelling alone. Those story lines are also shorter because the scenes in which Rick is the main character are not included (for example, when Rick talks to other people on the phone, or talks to Argay). So these storylines are faster to complete.
What will be difficult is the "Rick stays at home" thread. Because nothing on this thread will be recyclable from the rest. However, it is shorter.
So I'm still working on it. I have written many times, and probably will write many more: I am sorry that this is taking so long. I didn't plan it that way either, but if I've cooked it myself, I'll eat it. If you still support me with money, I am very grateful. But I totally understand if you don't.

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
I'm really looking forward to the adventure between Rick and Cora! I have never enjoyed a married couple so much from a game, the last one was Deliverance where the wife is the hottest and always supports her husband. and here is the same plot where Rick and Cora will do their actions together!
Only difference b/w Deliverance and this game is, here Wife cheats on husband whereas in Deliverance it was always consensual. Both are good in their own ways.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheCrimeLord-0.11Extended
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
UAGC.gif
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.11 Extended Final] [IziRider]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 925 MB

PC: - -

MAC: - -

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes