Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
he finally made it big enough in the crime world to afford dat plastic surgery.
You know, I stopped playing it and deleted it from my HD after a few scenes in chapter 8. I still can't believe how in the world these so called devs make such poor decisions.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hello, dear administrator! If I decide to download the game now, will my saves be lost in a future new update? and is NTR required? I see the pictures and I wanted to download the game... but I would like to somehow avoid NTR, will they definitely be needed for the plot? or can I play as I want?
what administrator?

saves stay as long as you don't format system drive (an also copy saves folder from old version to new version). saves aren't compatible between normal and extended version.

ntr is avoidable. can play as you want but playing with wt-mod is recommended.

Blueray

Aug 27, 2020
i don.t no why thy have not made a New Update this year seance last year in Dec i think that's freaking Weird

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is 0.11 Part 2 the game to-date or is it an update that must be placed over 0.11 Alpha Extended?
ext and normal are same game but incompatible saves, normal goes further than ext and ext has longer sexscenes.

Frosty49

Apr 11, 2022
Enemy of My Enemy
Can anyone please tell me what written in the -“enemy of my enemy wants to sleep with my wife patron post” I can’t afford to buy subscription at the moment plz

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes