Vleder

Dec 14, 2020
It's nowhere near abandoned. The scope of the game is imense and there are lots of paths and variants, which means that a simple scene can be written and renderd several times depending on previous choices. IIRC next update should come by the end of the year. Izirider produces end month updates every month, on top of other things he shares. I'll ask him to post it here also.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Then, as requested by Vleder, I'll also share the link to this month's progress report here:

View attachment 3049452
Are looking forward to! but how about in the future, to make things less difficult, you focus on Rick/Cora? I think the story of these couples looks really exciting, what they go through, especially for them you can even look for new adventures for swinging or MFF.. the couple would really move higher, the husband is a criminologist and the wife is a judge and both are always ready to help each other)))

MEMUAR

Oct 5, 2021
A good game, reminiscent of the "Godfather" with eroticism. Only I don't remember who is who anymore. I don't remember anything about who Malcolm and Abby are, who Sam is. I only remember Rick and Cora! Pls write a who's who before the update is released:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Izirider

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
View attachment 1416642
Rise of the Crime Lord [v0.11 Extended] Walkthrough Mod
It will take some time to update, since it's Christmas, Merry Christmas.
Your mod is not perfect.

When you have the three choices normal you should give advice that we have to take this:

(C. Mira can brighten my day.)

After this you get another choice andd after that you are at a point you was after the other two choices aso.

Aso your mode produces a lot of bugs and is so unplayable !!!

Last edited:

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Your mod is not perfect.

When you have the three choices normal you should give advice that we have to take this:

(C. Mira can brighten my day.)

After this you get another choice andd after that you are at a point you was after the other two choices aso.

Aso your mode produces a lot of bugs and is so unplayable !!!
He'll only update the mod when v0.11 Part 2 Extended is public. Right now it's still paywalled.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
He'll only update the mod when v0.11 Part 2 Extended is public. Right now it's still paywalled.
The first bug is this and so this is not true for the Mod " 0.11 Extended " I have had with it over 5 bugs when you switch to normal version without mod all playble till the 0.11Extended Alpha ends. When you have wrote for the Mod 0.10 Extended (maybe I don`t know if the first is a 0.11 bug) ok so this message is not true because it is so buged that it is not playable.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rise-of-the-crime-lord-v0-11-part-2-normal-izirider.8825/post-9750893

Last edited:

Puma1978

Feb 25, 2022
not abandoned.
I just played it again and must say Dev is right with his statement that it has complex paths with different outcomes and scenes and so he needs more time...but he promised a new update before christmas.

max27

May 28, 2017
Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11, final) Extended FREE!!!

Chapter 9 Part 2 is now available for free!!! Which also means that a new update, Chapter 10 Alpha I, is coming soon. I plan to release it before Christmas, but you will definitely receive it between the two holidays.
IMPORTANT: Chapter 10 Alpha I will NOT contain all of Chapter 10, only the part where Cora and Rick travel to the island together.
  • Although the title is Part 2, and this completes Chapter 9, it is in itself as long as the previous chapters. So a whole new chapter.
  • 1970 images (74 only in the extended version).
  • Currently 32 new animations (3 in Chapter 9 Part 1).
  • A Trophy Gallery with 113 unique images.
  • A Replay Gallery with 73 replayable scene.
  • Extended Ashley sex scene, an extra Kendra scene and a scene in which the company's CEO (Alec Freeman) and head of security (Robert Burke) talk about Rick only in the extended version.
You can download it here in English or Hungarian, for PC or Mac:

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
IMPORTANT: Chapter 10 Alpha I will NOT contain all of Chapter 10, only the part where Cora and Rick travel to the island together.
I'm really looking forward to the adventure between Rick and Cora! I have never enjoyed a married couple so much from a game, the last one was Deliverance where the wife is the hottest and always supports her husband. and here is the same plot where Rick and Cora will do their actions together!

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
not much bigger than part 1 ext.
I'm confused, is the current update just a continuation of existing content? To explain; my understanding was for the longest time the game was at a standstill while dev worked on a massive update that included the island trip along with all its variations. I'm not a sub so I can't see his patreon news, though I'll likely sub if island update is good, but what exactly is 11 part 2?

It's confusing because he uses 2 different number schemes; the version v09, v10, v11, etc, and the chapter numbers; chap 9, chap10, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
3.60 star(s) 50 Votes