OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
what do we get in the extended scene? is it worth the download? I love spoilers!
Here is the spoiler for 0.12 alpha extended. A new scene about Hayden(the crazy guy break in Julie house to collect debt) try to threaten Ashley to use her body to pay her fee(protection fee I guess) or she will need to pay the higher fee for the gym center.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can't play ep 11 (new game, no persistent save), get asked about the choice from the party and shortly afterwards i'm back to the title screen.
Tried the WT mod after that, which results in a loop back to the office insted of going back to the title screen.
Wasn't this bug fixed in ver 11 ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfTheCrimeLord-0.12Alpha1E
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I played v0.12 alpha 1 extended, and I'm on the Rick + Cora travel Route and also on the open relationship route. If I choose not to swap after the Party, the game goes on to chapter 10, but if I swap they go to bed and I get the end of update screen.

Is this a bug, since the changelog says that the whole Rick and Cora's trip to the island is completed?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I played v0.12 alpha 1 extended, and I'm on the Rick + Cora travel Route and also on the open relationship route. If I choose not to swap after the Party, the game goes on to chapter 10, but if I swap they go to bed and I get the end of update screen.

Is this a bug, since the changelog says that the whole Rick and Cora's trip to the island is completed?
To me, swapping is not the problem. It continues to ch.10.

Reactions: Breezerr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What do you mean?
bah, meant to post pics where beth is already sitting on rick's face and then asks to switch with cora so she can get licked.

whois your spellchecker? stewie wonder? :p

1. it's stewardess
2. his should be her
3. yoe should be you

typo1.png typo2.png typo3.png

no i'm not being mean.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Thanks for that, I will fix these.
Not Stevie Wonder, but a decent guy who sacrifices his free time to help me without expecting anything in return. So please refrain from mocking, because at the moment he is the only one I could really count on in the long term. Many people have said they would help with the spellcheck and then either dropped out after the first round, or disappeared after offering to help as if they had been swallowed up by the earth. The latest delinquent disappeared just a few weeks after offering to help, and then did nothing, disappeared without a word, did not reply to my message. But I welcome any help. But despite all the bad experiences, I welcome the help.
The sections you have indicated have not yet undergone any checks (for some reason he can't deal with them now, but as this is still the Alpha version, it's not a big problem).

As for the earlier scene. Beth gives Rick a blowjob while Rick licks her, and then asks Cora to take over this task, because she wants to enjoy Rick's talent without distractions. This was meant to be an indication that Beth does not like to 69 because it divides attention.

3.60 star(s) 50 Votes