• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I think that some of the new scene in the extended version is important to the plot which is not shown in normal version.

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
what do we get in the extended scene? is it worth the download? I love spoilers!
Here is the spoiler for 0.12 alpha extended. A new scene about Hayden(the crazy guy break in Julie house to collect debt) try to threaten Ashley to use her body to pay her fee(protection fee I guess) or she will need to pay the higher fee for the gym center.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Can't play ep 11 (new game, no persistent save), get asked about the choice from the party and shortly afterwards i'm back to the title screen.
Tried the WT mod after that, which results in a loop back to the office insted of going back to the title screen.
Wasn't this bug fixed in ver 11 ?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfTheCrimeLord-0.12Alpha1E
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Breezerr

Dec 16, 2017
I played v0.12 alpha 1 extended, and I'm on the Rick + Cora travel Route and also on the open relationship route. If I choose not to swap after the Party, the game goes on to chapter 10, but if I swap they go to bed and I get the end of update screen.

Is this a bug, since the changelog says that the whole Rick and Cora's trip to the island is completed?

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I played v0.12 alpha 1 extended, and I'm on the Rick + Cora travel Route and also on the open relationship route. If I choose not to swap after the Party, the game goes on to chapter 10, but if I swap they go to bed and I get the end of update screen.

Is this a bug, since the changelog says that the whole Rick and Cora's trip to the island is completed?
To me, swapping is not the problem. It continues to ch.10.

Reactions: Breezerr
3.60 star(s) 49 Votes