cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nah there was not choice it just happend...if there was than it would not happend.....but good try, i readed that dev made it "avoidable" in next updates....
has been avoidable since start, if paid attention to her and spent time with her.

Reactions: Cedrog

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well at least she didn't hop on other dick but had some sex with mc's sisters.
v0.3.1
  • Important! There is no new chapter in this version, I just rework the first chapter and the game got a new relationship system.
  • 236 new image in the first chapter.
  • I've rework some old image, mostly the backgrounds, but there are some major changes.
  • From now on, a new scoring-based relationship system is running in the background. You can't see this, but it will be of great help to me in the future.
  • New storyline with Cora. You can decide that Cora remains faithful to Rick or not.
  • Kelly's storyline has been reworked. If Cora doesn't sleep with her coworker, then you can learn more about Kelly. This can come in handy in the future.
  • In the second chapter, you can be avoid the sexual contact with Judit, except for one kiss.
  • I've fixed a lot of translation errors in the first half of the game.
  • Teaser from the third chapter.
cant forgot that unfortunately even if it is avoidable now....it could be named rise of cuck lord.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ok i will end it cause it is poinless i already know why i stop played it...it was NOT avoidable....she DID it....after few updates dev made it avoidable....still cant stand that bitch and cuck mc cause i already saw it from start...going to look for another game bye.
Dude this is a game work in progress ofc things changes. Currently she can 100% stay faithfull to mc while mc can have his harem. She is even willing to have a threesome with mc and her sister afaik. She is an awesome character if you don't go ntr route. But I think before this game's story and before their marriage, she actually did cheat on mc one time but mc still doesn't know and the game never explained with who

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Dude this is a game work in progress ofc things changes. Currently she can 100% stay faithfull to mc while mc can have his harem. She is even willing to have a threesome with mc and her sister afaik. She is an awesome character if you don't ho ntr route
leave him alone, he made his decision and we can't say if it was right or wrong.

Reactions: brummbar41

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
It can be a bridge to harem scene. 99% of the adult games which has girl on girl content used as a bridge to threesome scenes with mc, for girl on girl fun, for harem...etc. I honestly rarely seen a girl on girl scene with a purpose of ntr-cheating (girl stealing love interest from a male mc). Honestly most of us finds lesbian content hot and doesn't consider as ntr-cheating hence even harem focused games has lesbian content such as harem hotel, wvm, mhytic manor, dark magic...etc
Sure, that's fine in a harem focused game, and I have no problem with girl/girl within a harem. However, when you're married and there's no discussion about an open relationship, cheating is cheating, girl or guy. I'm just pointing out that even when I had the husband and wife stay faithful to each other with my selections, that scene still happens - because the patch notes: New storyline with Cora. You can decide that Cora remains faithful to Rick or not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ursus4321

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
ok i will end it cause it is poinless i already know why i stop played it...it WAS not avoidable....she DID it....after few updates dev made it avoidable....still cant stand that bitch and cuck mc cause i already saw it from start...going to look for another game bye.
If you're complaining about her past affairs, then you better look for another game. Both MC and her were cheating on each other lmao. They even knew about it, but never confront each other about it.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Sure, that's fine in a harem focused game, and I have no problem with girl/girl within a harem. However, when you're married and there's no discussion about an open relationship. Cheating is cheating, girl or guy. I'm just pointing out that even when I had the husband and wife stay faithful to each other with my selections, that scene still happens - because the patch notes: New storyline with Cora. You can decide that Cora remains faithful to Rick or not.
Let's hope it's a bug. I'll be pissed too if I've tried my hardest to keep Cora faithful, only for her to still cheat with another person.

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes