desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's been a while since I played this. I got a quick question. From what I remember, and looking at the walkthrough again, it seems like there isn't a route where you can stay on the spouse route but one party secretly cheats. Is that correct?

I'm wondering if a route like this exists.
1) Rick cheats on Cora, but she doesn't really know about it and they remain on the spouse route.
2) Cora cheats on Rick, but he doesn't really know about it and they remain on the spouse route.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been a while since I played this. I got a quick question. From what I remember, and looking at the walkthrough again, it seems like there isn't a route where you can stay on the spouse route but one party secretly cheats. Is that correct?

1) Rick cheats on Cora, but she doesn't really know about it and they remain on the spouse route.
2) Cora cheats on Rick, but he doesn't really know about it and they remain on the spouse route.
possible.

Reactions: desmosome

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I'm glad the NTR is avoidable but from what i read in a review the wife is put in position to cheat on MC a lot and you have to decide each and every time to cheat or not to cheat and it gets very annoying. I think should only have to ask once and then it locks you out of the NTR route. Like it has to remind you that there is NTR there and your in a constant battle against NTR through out the game.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019

I'm doing the first one, and so far it's possible.

Reactions: desmosome

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
Make things clear:
- On 26 October I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended ALPHA version. This was not the finished version, just a playable version with bugs, incomplete or missing galleries and animations. And on October 29, I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal ALPHA.
- On 21 November I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended, without the ALPHA marking. And on 27 November came the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal (this was uploaded here the other day). These are the final, finished versions of Chapter 11 Part 2 (v0.11). There are changes compared to the alpha version: a lot of bugs have been fixed, all animations and galleries are ready, plus the extended version has a new scene. But this is not a new Chapter. The new chapter will be Chapter 10, which I am currently writing.
By the way, I highly recommend playing the final version, forget the alpha saves. Because there was also a bug in the alpha that could affect later chapters. And from tomorrow, Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal will be available for free on my Patreon page.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is Part 2 (v0.11) Normal the absolute next version of Part 2 (v0.11) Extended, or the Extended has more content than the Normal?

Ekwader

May 27, 2022
I keep getting "An exception has occured." with no option to ignore. It happens after Cora gets off the phone with Beth before weekend trip.

Ekwader

May 27, 2022
Nevermind this seems like a mod issue. Redownloaded the game and it continues on from my last save without the exception. I guess this one is on Joker
Yea that seemed to be the issue with me aswell, i reinstalled the game without the mod just to get through that scene and added mod back and everything worked fine.

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Hello. Exceptional game, I really like it, especially the idea to take control of two MCs with such strong personalities. And finally a game where even the FMC may (or may not) build her own harem, without turning her into a cheap whore that fuck with everyone (hobos, old farts...). The only thing that's not clear to me is the roles of some minor characters in the story: Kelly and the waitress of Don Papa's. Let's start from Kelly, the question is: will she ever be part of Rick's harem? If we choose to help her there's really nothing we can do to keep this promise and help her to save her job within the company? According to what Sam tells to Rick when they meet after the gym, Kelly got fired so is her route closed? And what about the waitress? May she play a role in the life of either one of the two MCs, and how do we open her route? Should we visit her place alone or with Ash? And finally, if you'd like a female perspective, I liked Rick before the haircut better ;)

Edit: Another thing I forgot to ask: one of the finest traits of Rick (that's also one of the things that Cora digs about her husband ) is his willingness to do anything to protect his loved ones, so why do I get the impression the game is giving more emphasis ( in terms of scenes with the sisters) to the route in which we ignore Judit, shouldnt be the other way around?

Last edited:

Snoopy0

Aug 14, 2021
I don't like Cora. I've made her a bitch. When can i choose a divorce option??? and i hope Rick can take revenge on Cora. please add it to the game.

Snoopy0

Aug 14, 2021
Wife can cheat on MC, but it's optional.
Sorry, my English is not good, I am using a translator.
I think it is unreasonable for the player to directly choose whether the wife cheats. I am not an NTR player. But because of the author's design, I think Cora needs to cheat. In the process of playing, I always hope that there will be a plot where the MC finds out that his wife is cheating, and then the MC vents his emotions and plays with more girls blatantly, and is hostile to Cora, but it is a pity that there is no such plot. I hope it will come true in the future.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Sorry, my English is not good, I am using a translator.
I think it is unreasonable for the player to directly choose whether the wife cheats. I am not an NTR player. But because of the author's design, I think Cora needs to cheat. In the process of playing, I always hope that there will be a plot where the MC finds out that his wife is cheating, and then the MC vents his emotions and plays with more girls blatantly, and is hostile to Cora, but it is a pity that there is no such plot. I hope it will come true in the future.
she was made that from start from first release (player could not choice if she cheat, she is just cheating bitch)....and it continue this way in next 11 updates....i think that dev dont haste in this option till much of his patrons are ntr or swinging lovers and he would need to do more story branches...

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
she was made that from start from first release (player could not choice if she cheat, she is just cheating bitch)....and it continue this way in next 11 updates....i think that dev dont haste in this option till much of his patrons are ntr or swinging lovers and he would need to do more story branches...
Cora is a cheating b and u are a lying bitch .the cheating is completely optional ,if played right Cora is a decent loving wife and is a strong support to Rick

• Angry
Reactions: M! and kokos94
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes