kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Cora is a cheating b and u are a lying bitch .the cheating is completely optional ,if played right Cora is a decent loving wife and is a strong support to Rick
another simp?

1674126714635.png

i understand that u r just another simp chearleader but at least try at least writing about something u know.

after critisim of ntr and sharing lovers and obliviouse hate from other majority haters that is what became from game in next updates :D u can choice of course but she is made to cheat and af course dreaming about that all time in game....u can just choice to not do it but still deep inside u know that she want it :D

Last edited:

Snoopy0

Aug 14, 2021
she was made that from start from first release (player could not choice if she cheat, she is just cheating bitch)....and it continue this way in next 11 updates....i think that dev dont haste in this option till much of his patrons are ntr or swinging lovers and he would need to do more story branches...
Thank you for your reply. I never thought someone could understand my machine-translated English:LOL:.
I also think so. The author has many more stories to tell.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
what is the difference between normal and extended ?
Copy-pasted from his Patreon:
  • A scene with Kendra Ringgold-Temple, in which she rethinks her marriage.
  • A scene with Alec Freeman and Robert Burke discussing Rick's suspicious behaviour.
  • Extended sex scene with Ashley.

Reactions: D Dog and Ghaly

blademaster89

Aug 4, 2017
yea it reads so in big box but looking by patreon post titles not easy to guess (didn't go further than normal version released).
It was released on Nov 25 lol, the normal one was released on 27 december.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I played this a few months ago and now came back and tried it again - was the last patch really small? To my recollection this was approximately where the game was at before - near the end there's the big party, for which theres a variety of paths, then it ends before Cora goes to the island vacation with either Rick, Beth or herself..... and thats where it ends now as well.

Or is my memory just bad?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I played this a few months ago and now came back and tried it again - was the last patch really small? To my recollection this was approximately where the game was at before - near the end there's the big party, for which theres a variety of paths, then it ends before Cora goes to the island vacation with either Rick, Beth or herself..... and thats where it ends now as well.

Or is my memory just bad?
not played latest update but previous update ended on 2 guys talking about 1 of mc's girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
After playing this and reading the comments, I sincerely believe, and without intending to criticize, that this game would have much more support if, in addition to being avoidable, Cora was not such a prone character to ntr. As some have already said, although it can be avoided, she continually thinks about the possibility of cheating, so when you play to avoid it, it conveys the feeling that you are kidnapping the character and making her act in a forced way, so even if she remains faithful, she continues to transmit that nasty vibe. That's why although Cora is a very exciting character she doesn't connect with a large group of players. This is just my thought.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
After playing this and reading the comments, I sincerely believe, and without intending to criticize, that this game would have much more support if, in addition to being avoidable, Cora was not such a prone character to ntr. As some have already said, although it can be avoided, she continually thinks about the possibility of cheating, so when you play to avoid it, it conveys the feeling that you are kidnapping the character and making her act in a forced way, so even if she remains faithful, she continues to transmit that nasty vibe. That's why although Cora is a very exciting character she doesn't connect with a large group of players. This is just my thought.
Firstly, I think your over stating how many NTR haters there are, they just complain more than anyone else giving the false picture that everyone thinks like that. (edit: Plus 90% of NTR games are complete trash using the oldest cliche's with zero imagination.)
Cora and the MC had both cheated on each other throughout their relationship, so thoughts of cheating are a natural part of the story. If the NTR aspect was removed from this story, it would be quite dull, and a lot less popular IMO.
I for one am looking forward to the island get away that Cora has coming up, lots of spicy possibilities!

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Firstly, I think your over stating how many NTR haters there are, they just complain more than anyone else giving the false picture that everyone thinks like that. (edit: Plus 90% of NTR games are complete trash using the oldest cliche's with zero imagination.)
Cora and the MC had both cheated on each other throughout their relationship, so thoughts of cheating are a natural part of the story. If the NTR aspect was removed from this story, it would be quite dull, and a lot less popular IMO.
I for one am looking forward to the island get away that Cora has coming up, lots of spicy possibilities!
firstly as ntr/swinging lover u r overstating how much ppl love that kink.

if that content would not be there it would be probably better accepted (probably even dev know it cause firstly ntr was not avoidable and later he try attract even normal ppl by changing game :D )

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
if that content would not be there it would be probably better accepted (probably even dev know it cause firstly ntr was not avoidable and later he try attract even normal ppl by changing game :D )
I think he messed up by trying to appease both sides of the camp. It boils down to story and this dev is one of the few that has both camps and is somewhat successful at it. Certainly, could be better, but I am a fan.
Not all of us that don't mind NTR put themselves as the cuck in those games, it's the antagonist that I think most people associate with...well at least for me anyway ;)

3.60 star(s) 52 Votes