kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I think he messed up by trying to appease both sides of the camp. It boils down to story and this dev is one of the few that has both camps and is somewhat successful at it. Certainly, could be better, but I am a fan.
Not all of us that don't mind NTR put themselves as the cuck in those games, it's the antagonist that I think most people associate with...well at least for me anyway ;)
well he attracted both sides, mostly ppl which didnt play game from start and think that it is avoidable :)

idk if u r patron but what about his new game? he promised that there will not be that content ever, do u know when he is releasing it?

Last edited:
Reactions: isotope

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I think he messed up by trying to appease both sides of the camp. It boils down to story and this dev is one of the few that has both camps and is somewhat successful at it. Certainly, could be better, but I am a fan.
Not all of us that don't mind NTR put themselves as the cuck in those games, it's the antagonist that I think most people associate with...well at least for me anyway ;)
Are you seriously saying it's successful?
49 patrons do you think is to be successful?
I'm fine that you like it but don't say things that don't make sense

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm fine that you like it but don't say things that don't make sense
Not because of the story or NTR aspect, but because this dev takes so fricking long between updates.

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
probably even dev know it cause firstly ntr was not avoidable and later he try attract even normal ppl by changing game :D
To be fair, at the beginning I didn't even know that there was such a genre as NTR. Plus Cora wasn't an important character then, she would have died after a few chapters. But the fact is that I made changes in response to the negative feedback, made the character more important and gave her freedom of choice. So, and I just realised this, technically it's thanks to the NTR haters that Cora is still here and an important part of the story. :D

Financially, it could be much better. Although the sad fact is that on more than one occasion I still made more money from Rise than I sometimes did from my day job. However, the fact that you are talking about it, is a success for me. Obviously it would be best if it succeeded on both counts, but I certainly don't see it as a failure. As an eternal optimist, I hope that one day it will pay off financially. :)

Does any one no when the next update well be
Chapter 10 will not be ready before May, and even that is a very, very optimistic prediction.

Samuel Hidayat

May 16, 2019
To be fair, at the beginning I didn't even know that there was such a genre as NTR. Plus Cora wasn't an important character then, she would have died after a few chapters. But the fact is that I made changes in response to the negative feedback, made the character more important and gave her freedom of choice. So, and I just realised this, technically it's thanks to the NTR haters that Cora is still here and an important part of the story. :D

Financially, it could be much better. Although the sad fact is that on more than one occasion I still made more money from Rise than I sometimes did from my day job. However, the fact that you are talking about it, is a success for me. Obviously it would be best if it succeeded on both counts, but I certainly don't see it as a failure. As an eternal optimist, I hope that one day it will pay off financially. :)

Chapter 10 will not be ready before May, and even that is a very, very optimistic prediction.
Hey man, I'm not familiar with your upload schedule, so is there a reason why v0.11 Part 2 Extended hasn't been published here or at least for public?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Honestly, I probably wouldn't have played past the first few chapters if Cora died because she was instantly my favorite thing about the game and still is. So yay to the haters I guess. You shouldn't listen to the people who say that you could make more money if you do this or that or you will never make any money because of the genre of your game. They usually come with cherry-picked data and some weird agenda that has nothing to do with the game. You could make an exact clone of some game that is successful and still not make any money because all that would happen is that fans of that other game would hate on your game for being too similar. You really just can't win with some people.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
yep and thet is problem...she should die in next update by MC (as crimelord would probably do) but he became cuck lord.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Honestly, I probably wouldn't have played past the first few chapters if Cora died because she was instantly my favorite thing about the game and still is. So yay to the haters I guess. You shouldn't listen to the people who say that you could make more money if you do this or that or you will never make any money because of the genre of your game. They usually come with cherry-picked data and some weird agenda that has nothing to do with the game. You could make an exact clone of some game that is successful and still not make any money because all that would happen is that fans of that other game would hate on your game for being too similar. You really just can't win with some people.
of course :D

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
yep and thet is problem...she should die in next update by MC (as crimelord would probably do) but he became cuck lord.
dafuq? Cora is one of the most interesting things about this game! She's one of the few game LIs who feels like a worthwhile counterpart to the mc, truly his partner in crime, why would you want her gone? The sisters story is fine, but it's been done 1000 times over, whereas I can't think of any other games that have a character that acts or looks like Cora, she's unique.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
dafuq? Cora is one of the most interesting things about this game! She's one of the few game LIs who feels like a worthwhile counterpart to the mc, truly his partner in crime, why would you want her gone? The sisters story is fine, but it's been done 1000 times over, whereas I can't think of any other games that have a character that acts or looks like Cora, she's unique.
Tbh I'd just ignore anything that dweeb has to say tbh. He remembers the NTR being unavoidable in the game's first release and he's still mad at Cora over it like, 5 years later.

iMucha

Jan 3, 2021
This game has one of the worst cases of avoidable ntr I've seen. It feels like you're fighting the game to avoid it. Most of the time the wife is just about to cheat and just then you can stop it. I think that's straight up just the wrong way to go about doing this but what the fuck do I know, this game's obviously not for me.

And just to add a bit to the previous conversation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
This game has one of the worst cases of avoidable ntr I've seen. It feels like you're fighting the game to avoid it. Most of the time the wife is just about to cheat and just then you can stop it. I think that's straight up just the wrong way to go about doing this but what the fuck do I know, this game's obviously not for me.

This site has one of the worst cases of avoidable insecurity I've seen.
Rick had spent the entire time he was dating Cora cheating on her, including with her own sister on their wedding day.
Cora had spent the entire time she was dating Rick cheating on him.
Just because they stopped actively cheating on each other after they got married doesn't mean they aren't going to think about it. I find it absolutely fascinating how Rick sits there fantasizing about cheating on his wife with his co worker, his secretary, one of his best friend's wives or even the slutty stripper and nobody cares but Cora having mere unfaithful thoughts, which even those are sometimes avoidable, is the worst.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

This ofc having little to do with the lax moderation of our local lobbying group for such interests....

To describe this as "one of the worst cases of avoidable..." strikes me as either coming from an emotionally unintelligent place, or perhaps you just haven't played games like Captain Kitty's, which are truly 120 minutes of playing "avoidable" defense against the antagonist in a contrived setting.

This doesn't feel contrived. To me, Rick feels very natural at what a crime lord could be, and Cora feels very natural at what the wife of a crime lord could be. And even if she does cheat, it's not portrayed in your typical ntr game way of [humiliating the female] at the hands of some creeper dude, its just a normal guy - and she seems to enjoy it.

What the poster above me said was dead on too - literally the game starts with a scene with his dad pondering his own infidelity, while simultaneously the mother is getting her kicks too. This is a disfunctional crime family, and anything less would be a disservice to the world building.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes