kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If you're complaining about her past affairs, then you better look for another game. Both MC and her were cheating on each other lmao. They even knew about it, but never confront each other about it.
idk why we r still talking about this....she cheated with her co-worker....than cause ppl dont liked it dev make it avoidable in next update....glad u laughted your ass off about they both cheating on each other....and i aggre i should seek another game...as i was before untill u replied me again.

danov17

Mar 31, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 272, in script
j "Good morning."
File "game/script.rpy", line 272, in script
j "Good morning."
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 141, in execute
screen say(who, what):
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 141, in execute
screen say(who, what):
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 146, in execute
window:
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 157, in execute
if persistent.say_window_alpha < 0.6:
File "game/JokerMod/JokerTextbox.rpy", line 157, in <module>
if persistent.say_window_alpha < 0.6:
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'float'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

macOS-10.16-x86_64-i386-64bit x86_64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Rise of the Crime Lord Extended v0.11 Alpha ENG 0.11Alpha
Sun Dec 25 21:24:27 2022

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
ff - I tried a playthrough with no one cheating at all and that scene still happens when she visits her friends house.
I'm guessing you're playing an old save and not a new one for 0.11. There are a whole bunch of really weird glitches that pop up on some old saves for the latest version. My fully faithful path had all the dialogue for Rick to go back to Jake's house but after the Kendra scene he never did. Cora fools around with Beth all day and she wakes up naked in bed with Jake after having a wet dream about her husband. She then went to bed by herself. Rick and her were supposed to sleep at Jake's together so they could catch the flight together in the morning but they didn't for whatever reason.
Replaying with more or less the same choices and I got the correct ending scenes.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I'm guessing you're playing an old save and not a new one for 0.11. There are a whole bunch of really weird glitches that pop up on some old saves for the latest version. My fully faithful path had all the dialogue for Rick to go back to Jake's house but after the Kendra scene he never did. Cora fools around with Beth all day and she wakes up naked in bed with Jake after having a wet dream about her husband. She then went to bed by herself. Rick and her were supposed to sleep at Jake's together so they could catch the flight together in the morning but they didn't for whatever reason.
Replaying with more or less the same choices and I got the correct ending scenes.
Damn, yeah, that's exactly the same thing I'm experiencing. They may want to add a *Start a new game* on the main page of this thread.

Thanks(y)

Reactions: mc loving VI

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Guys always get crash at this point in the game. What should I do? I'm playing 0.11 extended alpha with joker mod. Btw I started fresh. No old saves

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I have never understood the versioning for RoTCL. I just downloaded part 2 and there does not seem to be any new content but the changelog would indicate there has been new content added.

Are there just filler scenes? Updates to dialogue? Specific paths maybe?

Reactions: botc76 and troffim

Izirider

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2017
Make things clear:
- On 26 October I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended ALPHA version. This was not the finished version, just a playable version with bugs, incomplete or missing galleries and animations. And on October 29, I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal ALPHA.
- On 21 November I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended, without the ALPHA marking. And on 27 November came the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal (this was uploaded here the other day). These are the final, finished versions of Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11). There are changes compared to the alpha version: a lot of bugs have been fixed, all animations and galleries are ready, plus the extended version has a new scene. But this is not a new Chapter. The new chapter will be Chapter 10, which I am currently writing.
By the way, I highly recommend playing the final version, forget the alpha saves. Because there was also a bug in the alpha that could affect later chapters. And from tomorrow, Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal will be available for free on my Patreon page.

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Make things clear:
- On 26 October I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended ALPHA version. This was not the finished version, just a playable version with bugs, incomplete or missing galleries and animations. And on October 29, I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal ALPHA.
- On 21 November I released the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Extended, without the ALPHA marking. And on 27 November came the Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal (this was uploaded here the other day). These are the final, finished versions of Chapter 11 Part 2 (v0.11). There are changes compared to the alpha version: a lot of bugs have been fixed, all animations and galleries are ready, plus the extended version has a new scene. But this is not a new Chapter. The new chapter will be Chapter 10, which I am currently writing.
By the way, I highly recommend playing the final version, forget the alpha saves. Because there was also a bug in the alpha that could affect later chapters. And from tomorrow, Rise of the Crime Lord Chapter 9 Part 2 (v0.11) Normal will be available for free on my Patreon page.
Thanks for taking the time to explain this!

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
That walkthrough which is available here is the full walkthrough. There is no seperate walkthrough for normal & extended. Please correct it.

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
Also dear porters, please try to port this latest avilable version into andriod. I dont think anyone will share extended link soon lol.

dobzzz

Feb 7, 2018
Dude this is a game work in progress ofc things changes. Currently she can 100% stay faithfull to mc while mc can have his harem. She is even willing to have a threesome with mc and her sister afaik. She is an awesome character if you don't go ntr route. But I think before this game's story and before their marriage, she actually did cheat on mc one time but mc still doesn't know and the game never explained with who
No ,actually before the mc she was in a lesbian relationship and she cheated on her gf with the mc

Reactions: Beowulf72
3.60 star(s) 52 Votes