RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
First game not finished, not even with a first update after the initial release, and here we are with a second game, which is apparently the sequel to the first one. What can go wrong?
Thank you for your message! I apologize for not updating the first game. The current second game is actually a prequel to the first one. When I initially started creating the game, it was purely driven by my personal interest, and I didn't have a complete plan in place. :( Now, I want to fill in the gaps and explain what happened before, which is the reason behind the rise of the orcs.

RavineAls

Feb 24, 2020
The current second game is actually a prequel to the first one. When I initially started creating the game, it was purely driven by my personal interest, and I didn't have a complete plan in place. :( Now, I want to fill in the gaps and explain what happened before, which is the reason behind the rise of the orcs.
this might confuse people, well i guess the "dark memories" should hint that this is a prequel, maybe the "2" isn't necessary if you want this game to be a prequel.
i have to ask tho, do you plan to finish this game first or the original first?

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I thought the first one had promise too. Hope this one actually does continue on and not be abandoned. So, in for updates...

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
plan.png wooden-floor-background.png

"Rise of the Orcs" Series timeline and future plan

I have noticed that players have some confusion about "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories." I apologize for not explaining it clearly. "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories" is a prequel to "Rise of the Orcs." In this game, players will assume the role of the Orc King and witness the gradual rise of the Orc race.

Additionally, I have provided a timeline for the "Rise of the Orcs" series. I will prioritize updating and completing "Dark Memories" before continuing with updates for "Rise of the Orcs." My goal is to release a new version approximately every two weeks.

I have noticed that some people have inquired about updates for "Rise of the Orcs," and I am thrilled and surprised that people are interested in my game. Thank you once again to everyone who has played my game! :D If you have any feedback, please remember to let me know! :D

On another note, it seems that there are some issues with the Android version. :( I am actively searching for a solution and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Please check out my patreon, there will be more content and news!! :D

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 2886793

Overview:

For ages, the Orc race endured oppression and expulsion at the hands of humans. But one day, something changed. The Orcs grew immensely powerful, and nobody knew why. Now, witness their unstoppable rise as human knights fall before them, one by one.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-29
Release Date: 2023-03-29
Developer: RayAbby -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Rise of the Orcs
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Mac: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - - -
Android: MEGA - PIXELDRAIN- - -

View attachment 2887852 View attachment 2887853 View attachment 2887855 View attachment 2887863 View attachment 2887867 View attachment 2887869 View attachment 2887871 View attachment 2887874 View attachment 2887882
Orcs & Mega BBC should take and rule the World!

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
hmm, 2 ? is the one even done ? it's still marked as 0.1 on this site.
There is an answer to your question in this topic.
Basically, the author felt the need to start with a prequel (this game), before continuing with the previous one.
Not the way I'd be doing that, but from what I heard, writing is a non-linear process, and sometimes, the author has to backtrack.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes