• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I generally like what I saw here. Though I also liked what I saw from the first one and it didn't get updated. Hope this continues onward and doesn't get abandoned like the first one.

Reactions: RayAbby
Sep 1, 2023
Just finished the (very short) game, Chapter 1 so far. My initial impressions.

The H-Scenes are hot as hell. I have always been a big fan of warrior women/superheroine peril ...and this is right up my alley. The animation are well done, above quite alot of other games actually.

The writing and characters are ... well to be fair he did put a bad writing warning on the loading screen lol. I'll keep an eye on this game and look forward to playing Chapter 2 cause this hits my kinks.

Last edited:

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
f95 release.png
Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game! Rise of the Orc 2: Dark Memories has been updated to version 1.5. At the same time, version 2.0 is also officially available on Patreon, offering even more new content.

The game now officially enters the second chapter, "Celestial Amethyst Mine." The "Empire Glory" squad embarks on a mission and explores the depths of the "Celestial Amethyst Mine." What awaits them in terms of destiny?

On another note, regarding the Android platform version, due to capacity limitations imposed by the Ren'py engine, the game's size cannot be reduced to meet the 2GB requirement for Android. Therefore, I deeply apologize, but the Android version will be discontinued until an alternative solution is found.

Thank you all once again for your support and understanding! :D

442.png 465.png 426.png 500.png

Boobgobbler

Aug 8, 2019
been waiting on game(s) with such concept since devouring Stan Nicholls' Orcs series decades ago --- best of success!

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
crazykenny said:
...However, seeing that they are consistently updating their current game, I hope they will also provide updates for their older game in the future...
con·sis·tent·ly
/kənˈsistən(t)lē/
adverb
1. in a way that does not vary.

The game has one update. The track record is: 2 "games", ~6 months, 1 update. A single update does not a trend make. Let's not shill traits that the dev doesn't have yet

Thhuister

Mar 12, 2021
I would like to translate the files, but I cannot extract the rpy file, only rpyc gives it. I'm using UnRen-1.0.10.bat or UnRen-Powershellhack

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Is there a way the Orcs can not get human cocks? Like what type of blasphemy is this lol?
StudioNEOV2 15_9_2023 16_03_04.png StudioNEOV2 15_9_2023 16_00_53.png StudioNEOV2 15_9_2023 16_15_32.png

I apologize for the ongoing issue, which has been brought up by several players. I have finally discovered a method to change the color of the character's genitalia.

Starting from version 2.5, all content will feature new models, including both dark green and light green orc genitalia. As for the content prior to version 2.5, I will do my best to remove human-colored genitalia and replace them with orc genitalia to match the orcs character.

Lastly, I want to express my sincere gratitude to everyone who has played my game! I truly appreciate your feedback and support!! :D

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
4 9 2023 update.png
Rise of the Orc 2 "Dark Memories" version 2.0 is finally here! The story continues from the previous update, with the "Empire Glory Team" exploring the Celestial Amethyst Mine. What kind of challenges will they face?

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac,PC and android

main story update
450+ new slides
30+ new videos
2 new battle
200+ slide and animation remake

orc penis color fix
android update

I hope everyone enjoys the game! If you have any feedback or new ideas about the game, please don't hesitate to let me know! I am eager and open to hearing your thoughts!

If you come across any errors or glitches, please make sure to inform me, and I will do my best to patch and update the game to provide a better gaming experience for everyone!

Once again, I sincerely appreciate every subscriber and extend my heartfelt thanks to everyone who has played my game!

Additionally, this update addresses the issue of genital coloration, and most of the problems related to genital colors have been fixed.

779.png 769.png 767.png 785.png StudioNEOV2 12_9_2023 23_26_02.png StudioNEOV2 12_9_2023 23_25_08.png

Last edited:
Reactions: ByakuyaK and menatv

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheOrcs2DarkMemories-2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes