RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Would be nice to have a game like this where you play the Orc with combat mechanics (stat building, skill tooling, etc.). And you get to do whatever with the defenders once conquered. heh heh heh. Could be one of those games where you came for the p*rn but stayed for the meta-exploiting OP combat build aspect.
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I really appreciate it, and I would love to incorporate the ideas you mentioned. However, I must admit that my programming skills are not very advanced, so I am currently unable to create complex game mechanics for battles.

Nevertheless, I am determined to enhance my abilities and continue learning. In the future, I will strive to add more content and mechanics to the game.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
RiseOfTheOrcs2DarkMemories-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

RayAbby Hi! I would heavily recommend converting your PNGs into WEBP (at like 95% quality) to save space for any future updates:
View attachment 3010541

And perhaps compressing the videos a bit more - most of them are seconds-long loops that take an upward of 20 MB per file.

Thanks!​
Thank you so much for your suggestion!! Your advice has been really helpful to me!! Using WEBP format has indeed saved a lot of space. Additionally, I tried converting the video into a short looped video to save space, and I'm happy to say that it worked! I greatly appreciate your assistance.

• Red Heart
Reactions: bitsybobs3

BigMoisty

Jul 10, 2022
Finally found some time to play this game and proud to say that this was one of the best VN's by far one of the most unique games for me! This game feels like it really has a lot of potential and while i cant subscribe and become a patron at the moment, i'll definitely be actively waiting for more updates! and when i am able to support as a patron, i will definitely do so.

Also i hope that for the next update there would be a ton of aerolin content , especially plenty of revenge on her! (Since i find her model the best looking in my biased opinion). I would also like to suggest perhaps in the future for more smaller tits character like aerolin

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
RayAbby if I subscribe to your patreon, will I get all the content , or does every tier unlock different stuff?
Do you have any content with Callan?
All the tier is the same, you will unlock all the content. Those different tier just let me know which character people like the most :D

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Hello everyone! How are you doing? First and foremost, I would like to express my heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for playing my game! I want to wish you all a Happy Halloween!!! Trick or treat, and may your bags be filled with delicious treats!

StudioNEOV2 31_10_2023 19_54_23.png

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
f95-update.png
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.0 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game!

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac and PC

main story update (Chapter 3 "Legacy of the King")
New function "Orcs Patrol"
200+ new slides

Orcs dungeon update (new videos)

The game is now available on two platforms: Mac and PC .You can download it from my MEGA.

On the other hand, there is some bad news. With the increase in game content, I am no longer able to compress the content within 2GB, so updates for the Android platform will be temporarily suspended.

This update introduces a brand new feature called "Orcs Patrol," where players can deploy "Orc Explorers" to explore the world. Along the way, various events and activities will be triggered, and currently, the only available place to explore is the "Megalobrusk Forest." In the future, different areas will gradually unlock based on the players' exploration distance and count.

In this update, three new animations have been added to the "Orcs Dungeon," all of which are unlocked within the "Orcs Patrol."

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone for their support of the game! I hope everyone enjoys playing, and I'm also eager to hear your feedback so that I can continue to improve.

Last edited:

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3052276
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.0 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game!

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac and PC
MEGA DOWNLOAD LINK :D
New function "Orcs Patrol"
200+ new slides

Orcs dungeon update (new videos)

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac and PC .You can download it from my MEGA.

On the other hand, there is some bad news. With the increase in game content, I am no longer able to compress the content within 2GB, so updates for the Android platform will be temporarily suspended.

This update introduces a brand new feature called "Orcs Patrol," where players can deploy "Orc Explorers" to explore the world. Along the way, various events and activities will be triggered, and currently, the only available place to explore is the "Megalobrusk Forest." In the future, different areas will gradually unlock based on the players' exploration distance and count.

In this update, three new animations have been added to the "Orcs Dungeon," all of which are unlocked within the "Orcs Patrol."

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone for their support of the game! I hope everyone enjoys playing, and I'm also eager to hear your feedback so that I can continue to improve.

Instead of updating the game every month its better you wait some time and do a bigger update. There is really no point in give these less than 1 minute content updates every month.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheOrcs2DarkMemories-3.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: crazykenny

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
4.png
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.1 Update Release!!

200+ new slides
5+ new videos

90+ video remake

version v3.1 is now available on two platforms: Mac and PC, You can download it from my MEGA.

This update has advanced the progress of the main storyline, with Aerolin, Victoria, and Vanessa directly confronting the Orc King and the Orc Dark Mage.

On the other hand, this update has also patched and remastered a large number of animations, shortening most of the previous animations and creating seamless looped videos lasting from two to five seconds, resulting in smoother animations. In the future, the in-game animations will also utilize the same approach, which not only saves space but also enhances the fluidity of the animations.

Lastly, a big thank you to everyone for their support of the game! I hope everyone enjoys playing, and I'm also eager to hear your feedback so that I can continue to improve.​

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.1] [RayAbby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [548 MB]
- - -

Mac [545 MB]
- - -

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes