RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Android version uptade please
I apologize for the inconvenience, but due to limitations imposed by the Ren'py engine on the Android system, the updates for the Android version will be temporarily suspended until a solution is found. I attempted to restrict the content within the 2GB limit, but it resulted in a significant decrease in image quality. Therefore, it is necessary to pause the updates for the Android version until a resolution is found.

I will create a version with lower image quality for the Android platform, and if you don't mind, you will still be able to play the game without any issues. Thank you for your support and understanding.

Reactions: mavikurt10

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
This game is very good for those who like the theme "Defeat, humiliate and rape strong women", I only remember to have seen a similar 3d game with orcs (I think) made in Japan (I don't remember the name) but this game is far better.

Nice work with this game dev :)(y), I like the inclusion of the dungeon, it reminds me of other game similar (goblin burrow)

Suggestions to the dev:
- Fix the saves of the first game, after playing this I tried the first game and discovered that both games share saves which isn't good, I guess you can't do this after finishing this game.
- In the dungeon when the orcs are having fun with the captured ladies, maybe add one animation of the last orc cumming on the Lady.
- Don't forget about the ninjas :) I think the orcs want to meet them :sneaky:

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
This game is very good for those who like the theme "Defeat, humiliate and rape strong women", I only remember to have seen a similar 3d game with orcs (I think) made in Japan (I don't remember the name) but this game is far better.

Nice work with this game dev :)(y), I like the inclusion of the dungeon, it reminds me of other game similar (goblin burrow)

Suggestions to the dev:
- Fix the saves of the first game, after playing this I tried the first game and discovered that both games share saves which isn't good, I guess you can't do this after finishing this game.
- In the dungeon when the orcs are having fun with the captured ladies, maybe add one animation of the last orc cumming on the Lady.
Thank you very much for your support and valuable feedback! :D

Reactions: Irvine_1
Apr 14, 2019

Suggestions to the dev:
About the ninjas, restart the game and DON'T accept the dark power, just die. Continue on from there ;-)

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
About the ninjas, restart the game and DON'T accept the dark power, just die. Continue on from there ;-)
Yes, there is some content with the ninjas when the main orc dies, and they had to fight some orcs, unfortunately the ninjas manage to beat the orcs and escape :( lol
I hope the orcs get another chance with the ninjas later in the main route and even better the ninjas join the other ladies in the dungeon

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
f1.png
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.2 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game!

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac,PC and (andriod v3.0)

Main story update: Chapter 3: "Legacy of the King"
Main story update: Chapter 4: "Frozen Northern Lands"
Introducing the new adventurer team "Crimson Moon"
400+ new slides
30+ new videos
Remastered BGM, transitions, and sound effects for Chapters 1 to 3
Remake of the Aerolin Pretoria Vanessa Battle in Chapter 3 (new skills, scenes, effects, animations, and ending)
Added battle guidelines for Chapter 3 (indicated by a question mark symbol)

Orc Dungeons Update (3 new characters, 10+ animations)
UI remake / Orcs dungeon remake

Debug
Aerolin battle "Abyssal Portal" skill disappear fix
Adding back setting option
Lora/Aevyn/Alita pov animation fix
Special note: Since some previous content will be different after the update, if you encounter unknown problems, you can try a new save or use an earlier save to continue the game to experience the new content

In this update, the main storyline of Chapter 3 concludes as the Orc King successfully occupies "Karagros Tomb" and claims the ancestral artifact of the Orc race.

The battle content in Chapter 3 has been significantly enhanced and optimized. More combat scenarios and visuals have been added. The attack skills of both the Orc race and humans have been remastered and improved, accompanied by additional battle scenes and dialogues.

Furthermore, skill descriptions and hints have been included. During battles, players can click on the question mark symbol on the screen to view brief descriptions and tips for each skill. The background music, sound effects, and transition effects for Chapters 1 to 3 have also been remastered.

Once again, I express my heartfelt gratitude for everyone's support! Thank you to all the players who have enjoyed my game! If you have any feedback or new ideas, please let me know right away. I am eager to hear your thoughts. Additionally, if you come across any bugs or errors, please inform me.

d90.png
d85.png
d25_4.png

• Yay, new update!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.2] [RayAbby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [623 MB]
- - -

Mac [628 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
--------------------------------------
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.2] [RayAbby] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v3.1 -> v3.2 [1 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v3.1 -> v3.2 [101 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.2] [RayAbby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [623 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [628 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

--------------------------------------
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.2] [RayAbby] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v3.1 -> v3.2 [1 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Universal Compressed: v3.1 -> v3.2 [101 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank you so much!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
The Win/Linux Mediafire link takes me to a Mediafire page for...

"Outro And Patron Credits" by Jellybean Green ASMR may be available for download from Amazon.

There ain't no v3.2 links on that page! LOL!!!

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
1st game is stuck at 0.1...
and this is basically the same game only from the view point of the orcs?
im guessing we dont need to play the 1st one before picking this up?

Reactions: RayAbby
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes