Apr 14, 2019
Last update was on Feb 3rd on Patreon, let the guy breathe, the work he does for content is significant.

Hello, everyone! I hope you're all doing well. First and foremost, I want to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you for your incredible support. Your contributions on Patreon have been instrumental in the development of The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Today, I bring you some exciting news about the game. I am currently hard at work on the next version, V0.5, which is shaping up to be our most thrilling release yet. I'm thrilled to announce that it will be available for download on February 15th night!
Now, let me give you a sneak peek into some of the new scenes you can expect to see in this upcoming version:

Racoon City Underground Sewer System:
Prepare to venture into the dark and treacherous underground sewer system of Racoon City.

=================================

Claire Faces Another Group of Zombie Attacks:
Claire, facing another relentless onslaught of zombies. Will she be able to overcome this new challenge and escape unscathed?

=================================

A Group of Survivors Takes Refuge in the Underground Sewer System:
In this chaotic and unforgiving world, the most dangerous threat often comes from within. A group of survivors has found temporary sanctuary in the depths of the underground sewer system. Here, they face not only the relentless zombie horde but also the unpredictable and treacherous nature of human interaction. Trust becomes a scarce commodity as they are left to wonder about the motives and intentions of their fellow survivors.

Your continued support and feedback have been invaluable, and I encourage you to share your thoughts and suggestions with me as we strive to make The Fallen Order: Zombie Outbreak the best it can be.
Thank you once again for your unwavering support, and I look forward to bringing you more updates soon! :D

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
p1.png p2.png

Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.3 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game!

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac,PC and (andriod v3.0)

Main story update: Chapter 4: "Frozen Northern Lands"✔
100+ new slides✔
4+ new videos✔
Remastered UI✔
Remastered Orcs dungeons (System/gameplay/UI/point & click map)✔
Remastered effects for Chapters 1 ✔

Add Aerolin defeated sex position option✔

Debug Aerolin battle "Abyssal Portal" skill disappear fix
Adding back setting option
Lora/Aevyn/Alita pov animation fix
Special note: Since some previous content will be different after the update, if you encounter unknown problems, you can try a new save or use an earlier save to continue the game to experience the new content

Introducing Rise of the Orc 2: Dark Memories Version 3.3. This update delves deeper into the fourth chapter, "Frozen Northern Lands."

The storyline revolves around the recent influx of reports in the imperial capital regarding the emergence of numerous monsters in the Frozen Northern Lands. In response, an elite adventure team, "Crimson Moon," has been dispatched to investigate the incidents, maintain law and order, and eradicate any potential threats.

The "Crimson Moon" team consists of four members: Isabelle, Selene, Eleni, and Erin. They arrived at Frost Lotus Village at dusk and officially commenced their mission.

RayAbby: I am extremely excited while creating this chapter, as it has sparked my imagination with intriguing plotlines and gameplay elements. I hope everyone continues to show their support!

UI Update:

For this update, I have redesigned the game's title and main page, incorporating a fresh font to enhance the game's retro and medieval feel. The interfaces and fonts for "Orcs Dungeon" and "Orcs Portal" have also been updated to match the same style. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions regarding the new UI.

Orcs Dungeon Gameplay Update:

In this update, Orcs Dungeon has been transformed into a point-and-click mechanism. Players can explore and interact with different areas by clicking on arrow indicators. I believe this change will greatly enhance the game's immersion and entertainment value. Additionally, it will facilitate the addition of new game content and areas for players to explore in the future.

Once again, I express my heartfelt gratitude for everyone's support! Thank you to all the players who have enjoyed my game! If you have any feedback or new ideas, please let me know right away. I am eager to hear your thoughts. Additionally, if you come across any bugs or errors, please inform me.

:D

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
On the other hand, version 3.4 has also been updated on . The main features of version 3.4 are the "Orcs Dungeon" and "Orcs Patrol" updates. This includes:
Over 25 new sex animations in the Orcs Dungeon.
Updates to the Orcs Patrol gameplay.
Introduction of a female orcs shop.
Addition of a new minigame, including 5 new enemy battles and 2 material mining activities.
Inclusion of Aerolin pregnancy content, which can be triggered by consuming a mysterious potion.

p5.png p2.png p8.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.3] [RayAbby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
RayAbby You can use the PC version here to build a new Android btw, if you want. As its under 2GB it should work again :)

Win/Linux [641 MB]
- - -

Mac [647 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
-----------------------------
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.3] [RayAbby] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.2 -> v3.3 [217 MB]
- - -

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.3] [RayAbby] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.
RayAbby You can use the PC version here to build a new Android btw, if you want. As its under 2GB it should work again :)

Win/Linux [641 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [647 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

-----------------------------
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v3.3] [RayAbby] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v3.2 -> v3.3 [217 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
Thank you so much for your help!!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
RiseOfTheOrcs2DarkMemories-3.3
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Guys, quick questions:
1) someone knows if i can counterattack the knight who ambush me during patrol?
2)how can i unlock the orc female shop?
3)the misterious potion is in the orc female shop?
4)the chained misterious woman i encounter in the patrol: there's a way for interact with her, or i have just to retreat?

Last edited:

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
It's quite hard trying to figure it out all those new events and buildings. There's not a guide or something?

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Guys, quick questions:
1) someone knows if i can counterattack the knight who ambush me during patrol?
2)how can i unlock the orc female shop?
3)the misterious potion is in the orc female shop?
4)the chained misterious woman i encounter in the patrol: there's a way for interact with her, or i have just to retreat?
1, Temporarily unable to do so.

2,Updates were made in versions 3.4, which include "Orcs Dungeon" and "Orcs Patrol."

These updates introduced pregnancy content and the addition of the "Orc Shop." When your total exploration distance exceeds 200, there is a chance to encounter the Orc Shop during exploration. By giving them gifts, you can successfully unlock the Orc Shop.

3,Yes.

4,When presented with the option, choosing "Keep going" allows you to continue triggering the storyline. There are plans for future updates to this storyline.

Thank you very much for your comment. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any further inquiries or need any assistance, please let me know. I'm happy to hear your feedback.

Reactions: T4t0rt

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
It's quite hard trying to figure it out all those new events and buildings. There's not a guide or something?
Sorry for any inconvenience caused. The Patreon update post contains a complete tutorial and detailed information about the updates.

Reactions: T4t0rt

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023

2,Updates were made in versions 3.4, which include "Orcs Dungeon" and "Orcs Patrol."

These updates introduced pregnancy content and the addition of the "Orc Shop." When your total exploration distance exceeds 200, there is a chance to encounter the Orc Shop during exploration. By giving them gifts, you can successfully unlock the Orc Shop.

3,Yes.

4,When presented with the option, choosing "Keep going" allows you to continue triggering the storyline. There are plans for future updates to this storyline.

Thank you very much for your comment. I hope this answers your questions. If you have any further inquiries or need any assistance, please let me know. I'm happy to hear your feedback.
Until now i have a total of 4000 meter total in exepeditions.

After the second "keep going" i triggered the failed option. after that, i just do one keep going and one retreat. Now i'll try to do more expeditions.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023

3,Yes.

And thank you for your answers Boss :)

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes