RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
1st game is stuck at 0.1...
and this is basically the same game only from the view point of the orcs?
im guessing we dont need to play the 1st one before picking this up?
Rise of the orcs will be continue update in the future. Your right, rise of the orcs 2 dark memories is the same world but in different view. :D

Reactions: Spawn420

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
View attachment 3243914
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v3.2 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game!

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac,PC and (andriod v3.0)
MEGA DOWNLOAD LINK :D

Main story update: Chapter 3: "Legacy of the King"
Main story update: Chapter 4: "Frozen Northern Lands"
Introducing the new adventurer team "Crimson Moon"
400+ new slides
30+ new videos
Remastered BGM, transitions, and sound effects for Chapters 1 to 3
Remake of the Aerolin Pretoria Vanessa Battle in Chapter 3 (new skills, scenes, effects, animations, and ending)
Added battle guidelines for Chapter 3 (indicated by a question mark symbol)

Orc Dungeons Update (3 new characters, 10+ animations)
UI remake / Orcs dungeon remake

Debug
Aerolin battle "Abyssal Portal" skill disappear fix
Adding back setting option
Lora/Aevyn/Alita pov animation fix
Special note: Since some previous content will be different after the update, if you encounter unknown problems, you can try a new save or use an earlier save to continue the game to experience the new content

In this update, the main storyline of Chapter 3 concludes as the Orc King successfully occupies "Karagros Tomb" and claims the ancestral artifact of the Orc race.

The battle content in Chapter 3 has been significantly enhanced and optimized. More combat scenarios and visuals have been added. The attack skills of both the Orc race and humans have been remastered and improved, accompanied by additional battle scenes and dialogues.

Furthermore, skill descriptions and hints have been included. During battles, players can click on the question mark symbol on the screen to view brief descriptions and tips for each skill. The background music, sound effects, and transition effects for Chapters 1 to 3 have also been remastered.

Once again, I express my heartfelt gratitude for everyone's support! Thank you to all the players who have enjoyed my game! If you have any feedback or new ideas, please let me know right away. I am eager to hear your thoughts. Additionally, if you come across any bugs or errors, please inform me.

View attachment 3243916
View attachment 3243919
View attachment 3243923
Mega DL gets 40 percent in and then just freezes and stops Downloading.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How come there is a "Rise of the Orcs 2" while the first game is still a 0.1 beta? And how come this part 2 is more advanced than the first part? I don't understand anything about this.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
I am beginning to love this. I do so love Girl Bosses being defeated and taken. I am thus hoping that they will be bred but well I enjoy it without that element. I hope you finish this before the Feminazis, Me To Nutters and the Wokists have you cancelled.

I downloaded this from mediafire and it works fine.

Conte33

Dec 22, 2017
hey got a problem with lag, tried the shift G stuff but the sex scenes lag so much. any help?

sheep136

Dec 14, 2019
Looks good, but based on the lack of any update to the first game's thread since its initial release 10 months ago I'm staying away until I see more updates here.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Any plan to put pregnancy in the future, the orc breeding slave or the orc harvester.

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
I'm having a hard time understanding why there is a part 2 when part 1 isn't even finished.
f2.png

I have noticed that players have some confusion about "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories." I apologize for not explaining it clearly. "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories" is a prequel to "Rise of the Orcs." In this game, players will assume the role of the Orc King and witness the gradual rise of the Orc race.

Additionally, I have provided a timeline for the "Rise of the Orcs" series. I will prioritize updating and completing "Dark Memories" before continuing with updates for "Rise of the Orcs." My goal is to release a new version approximately every two weeks.

I have noticed that some people have inquired about updates for "Rise of the Orcs," and I am thrilled and surprised that people are interested in my game. Thank you once again to everyone who has played my game! :D If you have any feedback, please remember to let me know! :D

On another note, it seems that there are some issues with the Android version. :( I am actively searching for a solution and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For more content please check out my

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
View attachment 3246245

I have noticed that players have some confusion about "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories." I apologize for not explaining it clearly. "Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories" is a prequel to "Rise of the Orcs." In this game, players will assume the role of the Orc King and witness the gradual rise of the Orc race.

Additionally, I have provided a timeline for the "Rise of the Orcs" series. I will prioritize updating and completing "Dark Memories" before continuing with updates for "Rise of the Orcs." My goal is to release a new version approximately every two weeks.

I have noticed that some people have inquired about updates for "Rise of the Orcs," and I am thrilled and surprised that people are interested in my game. Thank you once again to everyone who has played my game! :D If you have any feedback, please remember to let me know! :D

On another note, it seems that there are some issues with the Android version. :( I am actively searching for a solution and I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

For more content please check out my
Even you explained it here, it still confuse me why this here called part 2. If this is the prequel it would make even more sense to rename this to part 1 and the other game to part 2.

Last edited:

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Confused by the Male Protagonist tag and the preview screens. Looks like it's female protags just getting railed by orcs.

Ghost3322

Feb 6, 2019
can some1 explain me how to get the ninja girls ? some pictures already show them captured but i cant capture them or maybe i do somthing wrong ?

1706543894723.png
like this 1 on the forum it says version 3.2
from platinmods

Last edited:

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
can some1 explain me how to get the ninja girls ? some pictures already show them captured but i cant capture them or maybe i do somthing wrong ?

View attachment 3306623
like this 1 on the forum it says version 3.2
from platinmods
In that scene the ninjas almost get captured, they struggle against the orcs and unfortunately they get lucky and manage to defeat the orcs :( lol.

If you want to watch that scene the main orc must reject the dark power at the beginning, after this that orc gets killed and you can see some scenes with the ninjas.

Unfortunately there are no scenes yet in the game where the ninjas get really capture, I wish the get captured later and join the rest of the girls in the dungeon

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes