Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Why does this game have the "Female Protagonist" tag? You play as the Orc. Also, to call this a game is pretty generous. It's a VN with a minigame, at best.

Reactions: Tanzie
Apr 14, 2019
Damn, that was a NICE update, all the models used were great, especially Vera. Dev, can we get some bj scenes, and also, can you make the orc semitransparent, because that green back is taking 60% of the image, we need to see the girls in all their glory. Some variation in the scenes would be great too, some close ups too, to show the girl's face for emotions, but I loved the realization, and the choice of taking the first spoils, great, great overall.

Edit : and hey, thanks for removing the chromatic aberration, like I suggested on your earlier game, great job.

Reactions: RayAbby

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Damn, that was a NICE update, all the models used were great, especially Vera. Dev, can we get some bj scenes, and also, can you make the orc semitransparent, because that green back is taking 60% of the image, we need to see the girls in all their glory. Some variation in the scenes would be great too, some close ups too, to show the girl's face for emotions, but I loved the realization, and the choice of taking the first spoils, great, great overall.

Edit : and hey, thanks for removing the chromatic aberration, like I suggested on your earlier game, great job.
Thank you very much for playing my game and providing feedback!

Regarding the BJ scene, in the latest version 2.5, I have added the "Orcs Dungeon," which provides me with more room for creativity. In the future, I can update various different scenes.

As for the transparency of the orc character, I will need to conduct some research to see if I can implement that feature.

Once again, thank you for playing and providing your feedback!

• Red Heart
Reactions: millyvanilly84

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Any pregnancy content planned?
Thank you for your comment. I currently don't have plans to add "pregnancy content" in the game. However, I wanted to share that the latest version v2.5 includes a new function call "Orcs Dungeon," which provides me with more creative space. I may consider adding "pregnancy content" in the future. Additionally, on Patreon, I conduct regular polls to ask players about the content they are interested in.

Reactions: T4t0rt

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
Rise of the Orcs 2: Dark Memories [v2.0] [RayAbby] Compressed

PC (385MB)
Workupload - Pixeldrain -
Hello Exoplast,

I want to express my gratitude for compressing my game, which allows more people to easily download and play it! Would you mind sharing the method you used to compress it? I would greatly appreciate it if you could let me know. Thank you very much!

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
f95 zone update wallpaper.png
Rise of the Orc 2 Dark Memories v2.5 Update Release!!

Hello everyone! First of all, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude for your continued support of my game! Chapter 2, "Celestial Amethyst Mine Encounter," is coming to an end, and we are moving on to Chapter 3, "Legacy of the King"! At the same time, version 3.0 is also officially available on Patreon, offering even more new content.

The game is now available on three platforms: Mac,PC and android

Go file Link
main story update (Chapter 3 "Legacy of the King")
New function "Orcs dungeon"
100+ new slides
30+ new videos

orc penis color fix

I am also introducing three new characters: Knight Commander "Victoria," Knight "Vanessa," and Elven Archer "Aerolin."
Furthermore, a brand new feature called "Orcs Dungeon" has been added, which functions as a gallery mode.

After completing a chapter, players will be able to bring defeated adventurers to the "Orcs Dungeon" and unlock corresponding characters. They can then interact with these characters. I have plans to update the game with even more diverse gameplay and options in the future.

Additionally, this update addresses the issue of genital coloration, and most of the problems related to genital colors have been fixed.

Finally, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all my subscribers! I am extremely thankful to everyone who has played my game! I greatly value your feedback as it helps me continue improving the game. I will keep working hard on developing the game in the future!

StudioNEOV2 30_9_2023 22_23_21.png StudioNEOV2 30_9_2023 22_25_13.png StudioNEOV2 30_9_2023 22_26_33.png StudioNEOV2 30_9_2023 22_29_09.png StudioNEOV2 30_9_2023 22_29_34.png

RayAbby

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2017
RiseOfTheOrcs2DarkMemories-2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

RayAbby Hi! I would heavily recommend converting your PNGs into WEBP (at like 95% quality) to save space for any future updates:
View attachment 3010541

And perhaps compressing the videos a bit more - most of them are seconds-long loops that take an upward of 20 MB per file.

Thanks!​
Thank you very much for your suggestion! I greatly appreciate your valuable advice, and I will do my best to improve based on it!

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
You know what grinds my gears?

When the dev posts five gazillion screenshots and none of them show... THE GAME. What combat UI is like? What the prose is like?

Reactions: RayAbby

banqwert

Jul 2, 2020
Would be nice to have a game like this where you play the Orc with combat mechanics (stat building, skill tooling, etc.). And you get to do whatever with the defenders once conquered. heh heh heh. Could be one of those games where you came for the p*rn but stayed for the meta-exploiting OP combat build aspect.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes