Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Could someone please explain to me exactly how the "romance routes" works?
I thought that choosing a specific romance route would lock me away from other routes, but I found out that this is not the case.

I chose the Eleanor route before moving to the military camp, but I still had the option of the Yda route ( and the others routes too ) in the camp. So "Route" is only something like a binding relationship for the given moment (which can lead to extra dialogues and possibly even extra scenes) that we can leave if we decide for a different partner? If so, will there be any gameplay consequences if we change the route, or will the game simply ignore that we had a previous route? (For example, there were some body-changing consequences for Eleanor, so I'm wondering if the game will pretend it didn't happen if I change the route.)

I would also like to know if we get the opportunity to choose a route only once.
After all, for some characters we had a choice of their route even before I knew all the characters.
At the time, we couldn't have known if it was the best choice.
But I guess that's a question for NecroBunnyStudios

Last edited:

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Sorry for the lack of answers here! I've just been so distracted these past weeks... Anyway onto replies!

The bug with stats screens not being displayed has still not been resolved...
I've fixed it in the build that's coming out soon. Will take a bit longer for that build to reach the public stage though.

Could someone please explain to me exactly how the "romance routes" works?
I thought that choosing a specific romance route would lock me away from other routes, but I found out that this is not the case.

I chose the Eleanor route before moving to the military camp, but I still had the option of the Yda route ( and the others routes too ) in the camp. So "Route" is only something like a binding relationship for the given moment (which can lead to extra dialogues and possibly even extra scenes) that we can leave if we decide for a different partner? If so, will there be any gameplay consequences if we change the route, or will the game simply ignore that we had a previous route? (For example, there were some body-changing consequences for Eleanor, so I'm wondering if the game will pretend it didn't happen if I change the route.)

I would also like to know if we get the opportunity to choose a route only once.
After all, for some characters we had a choice of their route even before I knew all the characters.
At the time, we couldn't have known if it was the best choice.
But I guess that's a question for NecroBunnyStudios
That is a bug. Romance routes come in two flavours, monogamous and open. I would want to give Cath the ability to cheat and add all the consequences, but due to the number of routes and variables of when that happens it's just no fiasible. So monogamous routes cut out the option for most other sex scenes. The only ones to be monogamous so far are Khai and Eleanor. Sex scenes showing up in monogamous routes are a bug, due to the nature of releasing builds every three weeks events that happen at the same relative time in game are months apart for us and I sometimes miss that a monogamous route can be accessed at the same time in game and forget to change a scene we added three months ago. I need to comb the whole game and make sure everything is working as intended, but I haven't had the time for that yet.

I've recently made a big change when it comes to the romance code, which has caused aditional issues, but I'm already working on fixing those. But now the problem I described previously should no longer happen, ever. (Fixed on the build that's going out tomorrow most likely for patrons, will take a bit longer for that build to reach public status.)

Any ways to unlock gallery?
Play the scenes or use the cheat menu.

-------------------------------------------------

If I missed anyone's question @ me.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
If I missed anyone's question @ me.
There is a small bug that I was able to replicate:

If I load a save of the last(latest) chapter, and then load a save to a previous chapter (for example, Chapter 7) and play a "quest", the game jumps to the camp screen like this: 1681583620918.png

Skipping a bunch of content, and the way to fix it that I found is to restart the game.

Its not a biggie, but I though that I needed to report it.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
That is a bug. Romance routes come in two flavours, monogamous and open. I would want to give Cath the ability to cheat and add all the consequences, but due to the number of routes and variables of when that happens it's just no fiasible. So monogamous routes cut out the option for most other sex scenes.
So let me make this clear.

Am I understanding correctly that if I have chosen my main partner now, I will not be able to change my mind in the future? So if in the future there is a route with Kyo or a route with Jeanne (I'm talking hypothetically) then people who are already in a relationship won't have access to it?

I chose Eleanor because it was the only relationship where I could be dominant (I feel like I'm reduced to a fucktoy in all others) but if this decision is final and I can't change my mind (if I get the chance to choose an even better route) then I prefer to stay alone.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
There is a small bug that I was able to replicate:

If I load a save of the last(latest) chapter, and then load a save to a previous chapter (for example, Chapter 7) and play a "quest", the game jumps to the camp screen like this: View attachment 2548583

Skipping a bunch of content, and the way to fix it that I found is to restart the game.

Its not a biggie, but I though that I needed to report it.
Thanks, I'll investiagate it.

So let me make this clear.

Am I understanding correctly that if I have chosen my main partner now, I will not be able to change my mind in the future? So if in the future there is a route with Kyo or a route with Jeanne (I'm talking hypothetically) then people who are already in a relationship won't have access to it?

I chose Eleanor because it was the only relationship where I could be dominant (I feel like I'm reduced to a fucktoy in all others) but if this decision is final and I can't change my mind (if I get the chance to choose an even better route) then I prefer to stay alone.
I have no plans for having a way to leave romance routes once they've been started. But Jeanne's 'route' will be open to all, and Kyo won't have one.

And a fucktoy? I fail to see how Lena and Khai are reducing Catherine to a fucktoy.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fucktoy?
If anything it is Catherine who has a huge sex drive and Lena who has to adapt to her horny girlfriend. :ROFLMAO:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
And a fucktoy? I fail to see how Lena and Khai are reducing Catherine to a fucktoy.
I am not interested in heterosexual sex :ROFLMAO:
I want to be a strong and dominant (futa) lesbian.

That was not possible either with a vampire or a demon girl.
Which was quite disappointing, as I wanted a slightly more exotic route but not at the price of becoming their servant...

I REALLY like the demon girl, and while I understand that her route makes sense given the history of her species, I'm still a little disappointed. I really wonder how would Catherine act if she asked the demon girl to turn off all the submissive parts of her brain, as well as all shame and social norms. THAT would definitely be a very interesting scene and even more interesting "hardcore dominatrix" route :cool:

As for Lena, she seems rather cold and aloof to me (not to mention she's more than a little crazy).
I like her as a friend, but I don't think she is good girlfriend material (At least for me).
But I guess that's a matter of personal opinion.

P.S.
Oh, and I forgot to ask, are there divine beings who have vaginas?
Or are they all just fucking each other's asses?
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lanceire

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Oh, and I forgot to ask, are there divine beings who have vaginas?
Or are they all just fucking each other's asses?
Firstborn are not limited to forms like mortals are, they are free to appear however they want. They also don't reproduce sexually, when one dies their spirit returns to Azur and is reforged into a newborn Celestial. The Protectors and the Seraphim are the ones that created mortals and are the ones that often interact with them, it might be wrong to say that they look like mortals as it's more likely that mortals were created in their image. And because Firstborn can look however they want, they can have any genitalia, or none at all (which is far more common).

There is a character limit to file paths when you extract them from the .zip file. If you are too many folders in the file path might exced that lenght, then it simply does not extract the file. Try extracting the game to a folder on the Desktop, that usually does the trick.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
Chapter 10 is finally free for all, you guys!

This release adds the beginning of Yda's romance route, though we were not able to get a CG for it quite on time, we apologize for that! On the other hand, we did manage to get two CG's in for this release. Amelie's orgy scene finally got its cg, it only cost us one Banshee, a bargain really. We also added a new scene with Sigrid, involving some hot fuck against a glass window. This release also finally kicks off Catherine's legion adventure, make a speech, inspire the soldiers, and then come back home to your loved one, or your slave if you have no loved one, or alcohol if you have no loved one and no slave (the fuck are you doing).

1 New Scene

2 New Sex Scenes

20k words added.

New Sex Scenes

- Catherine and Yda(Living Clothes, Eldritch Horror, Romantic)

- Catherine and Sigrid(Futa, Rough)

New Scenes

- Legion Valantia, Move Out!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Chapter 10 is finally free for all, you guys! Link

This release adds the beginning of Yda's romance route, though we were not able to get a CG for it quite on time, we apologize for that! On the other hand, we did manage to get two CG's in for this release. Amelie's orgy scene finally got its cg, it only cost us one Banshee, a bargain really. We also added a new scene with Sigrid, involving some hot fuck against a glass window. This release also finally kicks off Catherine's legion adventure, make a speech, inspire the soldiers, and then come back home to your loved one, or your slave if you have no loved one, or alcohol if you have no loved one and no slave (the fuck are you doing).

1 New Scene

2 New Sex Scenes

20k words added.

New Sex Scenes

- Catherine and Yda(Living Clothes, Eldritch Horror, Romantic)

- Catherine and Sigrid(Futa, Rough)

New Scenes

- Legion Valantia, Move Out!
Sigrid sex scene. Color me interested! :love:

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios
4.60 star(s) 64 Votes