Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Perhaps if Catherine was a man they would show up with a different set of tools
Well, given the fact that she couldn't have known that she would be assigned as Catherine's bodyguard, are you saying that seraphins can flexibly change their form and that she give herself huge dick as soon as she saw that Catherine was a woman?

That still sounds like massive trolling to me :D

PotatoFace26

Aug 3, 2019
This release also finally kicks off Catherine's legion adventure, make a speech, inspire the soldiers, and then come back home to your loved one, or your slave if you have no loved one, or alcohol if you have no loved one and no slave (the fuck are you doing).
But what if your slave *is* your loved one?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
You're talking about the optimal slave route with Eleanor. :)

That's a good question because I'm also wondering if this route is exclusive too, or if Catherine doesn't care if her slave gets jealous. Personally, I think my slaves have no right to be jealous, but NecroBunnyStudios may have a different opinion.

NecroBunnyStudios

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2020
You're talking about the optimal slave route with Eleanor. :)

That's a good question because I'm also wondering if this route is exclusive too, or if Catherine doesn't care if her slave gets jealous. Personally, I think my slaves have no right to be jealous, but NecroBunnyStudios may have a different opinion.
Its love routes, then Jeanne (if you've been engaging with her), and finally wine if you're just a loner. Eleanor's slave route is incluced in love routes.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
Its love routes, then Jeanne (if you've been engaging with her), and finally wine if you're just a loner. Eleanor's slave route is incluced in love routes.
To the question of slaves , will we be able to see the slave end of Eleanor ? she would be a beautiful slave to Ida or maybe Sigrid

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
To the question of slaves , will we be able to see the slave end of Eleanor ? she would be a beautiful slave to Ida or maybe Sigrid
I do not understand the question...
If you played the last version to the end and are in the slave route with Eleanor, then you should already know the answer.

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Game unplayable, a few of the file names are too long. One of them was called Basehairdefault. Basically whoever the white haired girl is, she is missing half her body (the top part) in any and all images.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Game unplayable, a few of the file names are too long. One of them was called Basehairdefault. Basically whoever the white haired girl is, she is missing half her body (the top part) in any and all images.
Windows has a limit of 256 characters in a file path. Where are you putting the game folder? Try using a shorter path to see if this fix the issue.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiseOfTheWhiteFlower-CH10-0.10.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NecroBunnyStudios

VerumMortis

Jan 26, 2019
This game playable yet on newer Android phones yet? I tried last update and it said it wasn't made to run on newer phones. Will it ever be updated for newer gen phones?

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
I wish the developer good luck with this Female Protagonist game. I won't play it because I don't want to be a girl, but I am sure many others will. Anyway good luck, wish you the best of luck.
Are you afraid playing a female protagonist will "make you a girl," turn you trans? If so, you've been listening to the wrong people.

Did you avoid playing Metroid? Tomb Raider? Did you refuse to read Pride and Prejudice? How about Captain Marvel and She Hulk and the Alien movies? Did you avoid those as well?

That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works.

Female protagonist stories and games has not been shown to cause people to question their gender identity, does not undermine their masculinity.

Best of luck.

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Are you afraid playing a female protagonist will "make you a girl," turn you trans? If so, you've been listening to the wrong people.

Did you avoid playing Metroid? Tomb Raider? Did you refuse to read Pride and Prejudice? How about Captain Marvel and She Hulk and the Alien movies? Did you avoid those as well?

That's not how it works. That's not how any of it works.

Best of luck.
lol, you are funny. I like females in games and movies, I normally play a female character in games like Skyrim.... but the huge difference in all of that, is those characters are not trying to SUCK A DICK, and in movies I am not playing the girl, I am watching her.

But in a sex game if you are playing the girl.... you are trying to suck dick and get fucked. I do not relate to that, maybe you do.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Great game so far from the little I have seen :). Is there maybe a chance to implement auto read in the future through? I usually prefer that instead of constant clicking. But that's probably too much work to implement in Unity...

4.60 star(s) 64 Votes