Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Actually it could be a very good mix. Say the girls start out as someone else's girlfriend and you can steal them from them and make them part of your harem. And then when they become part of your harem then you have to make sure you take care of them so they don't stray from you.

Sounds really good to me at least :love:.

Studio Mystic
I get this error for a missing video, Studio Mystic: yuki_funideatalk
Oh? missing video? I think that's actually an image from chapter 3. Where did u run into that error at? The game should return to the main menu before jumping to chapter 3.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
Oh? missing video? I think that's actually an image from chapter 3. Where did u run into that error at? The game should return to the main menu before jumping to chapter 3.
day3.rpy - line 266. And yes it is actually an image not sure why I thought it was a video.

I did a search for it in the images folder and did not find it either. I will re-download the game and reinstall and try it again and see if that fixes it.

Never mind I figured out what was going on. I jumped the label to see what was in that part and saved some of the scenes but actually wasn't suppose to be able to reach that part yet and I had forgotten about it.

Last edited:

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
day3.rpy - line 266. And yes it is actually an image not sure why I thought it was a video.

I did a search for it in the images folder and did not find it either. I will re-download the game and reinstall and try it again and see if that fixes it.

Never mind I figured out what was going on. I jumped the label to see what was in that part and saved some of the scenes but actually wasn't suppose to be able to reach that part yet and I had forgotten about it.
Oh okay. So long as regular players can't normally access that content. Most likely what you saw was super rough unpolished content with non finalized writing. I just finished up capturing health class and have moved onto the lunch scene on day 3.

Last edited:
Reactions: frozenfeet

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's pretty obvious that there's plenty of people who enjoy both.

As to harem and ntr not mixing, I completely disagree. For example, it could make for a far more interesting harem game for there to be rivals that you have to actively work against, or even be able to win back love interests if you lose them.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying that they MUST mix, but that they can.
Actually it could be a very good mix. Say the girls start out as someone else's girlfriend and you can steal them from them and make them part of your harem. And then when they become part of your harem then you have to make sure you take care of them so they don't stray from you.

Sounds really good to me at least :love:.
I could very well play that kind of games, as long as there was a guide that indicated each step so as not to lose any LI. Or even better, if I can disable the NTR as soon as the game starts. My interest in the thrill of losing LIs is nil.

Otherwise, I think the number of people who enjoy both options is limited. Given the significantly high success of certain harem games, versus the more limited success of the more successful NTR games, I think the former have generally more audiences than the latter, but I haven't done a study, so it's just a guess.

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
I could very well play that kind of games, as long as there was a guide that indicated each step so as not to lose any LI. Or even better, if I can disable the NTR as soon as the game starts. My interest in the thrill of losing LIs is nil.

Otherwise, I think the number of people who enjoy both options is limited. Given the significantly high success of certain harem games, versus the more limited success of the more successful NTR games, I think the former have generally more audiences than the latter, but I haven't done a study, so it's just a guess.
Honestly I think it's difficult to tell, there's a big difference between games focused on NTR and those where it's just another tag. There's some pretty popular games on here that seem to fit the bill of having it but not revolving around it, e.g. "A Struggle with Sin".

Having said that, I completely agree with you that giving players the option to opt out of content is usually desirable. There may still be cases where some content can't be avoided for genuine story purposes, but those instances are probably rare.

As an aside, I think focusing overly much on what you (meaning a random developer) might think are the most popular tags and trying to crowbar a story around them seems like an overly cynical way to go about things. Unless you're super talented the result probably wouldn't be great. Plus I like that there's a large variety of content on here, including very niche things I have less than zero interest in.

Reactions: Creiz and BlasKyau

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019

If you don't like NTR so much not sure why you are going thru the thread of an NTR game. Are you an anti-NTR warrior that runs from NTR game thread to NTR game thread trying to get the dev to get rid of NTR?

Like you said yourself there are more people who want to play the harem games then the NTR games so why come to a game you apparently have zero interest in playing because it has NTR to make a comment about how you don't like NTR?

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly I think it's difficult to tell, there's a big difference between games focused on NTR and those where it's just another tag. There's some pretty popular games on here that seem to fit the bill of having it but not revolving around it, e.g. "A Struggle with Sin".

Having said that, I completely agree with you that giving players the option to opt out of content is usually desirable. There may still be cases where some content can't be avoided for genuine story purposes, but those instances are probably rare.

As an aside, I think focusing overly much on what you (meaning a random developer) might think are the most popular tags and trying to crowbar a story around them seems like an overly cynical way to go about things. Unless you're super talented the result probably wouldn't be great. Plus I like that there's a large variety of content on here, including very niche things I have less than zero interest in.
What I think is that the harem shouldn't be the main focus of this game: it's clearly an NTR or sharing game, so in my opinion the harem serves more as an add-on to the game.

From Dev comments, it seems that NTR and sharing will focus on side LIs. I'm not sure if this means that the main LIs are going to be left out. My opinion is that the Dev should make the NTR and sharing extendable to the main LIs (possibly avoidable, to widen the options): People who enjoy these fetishes will find it frustrating that it only focuses on side girls (while many of those who don't like them will avoid the game even if the main LIs aren't touched): Including the NTR and sharing in the main LIs will make the game more attractive to the public to which it's directed, and making it avoidable in the main LIs will broaden the base of people who can enjoy it who don't mind sharing and NTR happening to the side LIs as long as they can keep the main ones "safe". Of course this won't get the most hardcore harem fans interested in the game, but it may appeal to many others who aren't as extreme.

On the other hand, I don't know if this is the only possible ending, but from Dev's comments, it seems that the intention is that, at the end of the game, only the MC and the main LIs (and not sure if any side ones) remain. I can't say from my own experience, but it doesn't seem like the kind of ending that fans of the NTR genre are looking for, but I could be wrong. My opinion is that this game needs an ending that suits the tastes of the NTR and sharing players, and if at the end of the game all possibility of NTR and sharing is eliminated, it's possible that quite a few players feel disappointed.

The fact is that the Dev should think of several endings that can please the different types of players he is appealing to: those who like sharing and NTR should be able to enjoy one or several endings according to their tastes. While those who have decided to protect their LIs from NTR and sharing should be able to be rewarded with an ending according to how they played.

But it's just my opinion.

If you don't like NTR so much not sure why you are going thru the thread of an NTR game. Are you an anti-NTR warrior that runs from NTR game thread to NTR game thread trying to get the dev to get rid of NTR?

Like you said yourself there are more people who want to play the harem games then the NTR games so why come to a game you apparently have zero interest in playing because it has NTR to make a comment about how you don't like NTR?
Read my reply for RedTomato and then if you continue to think that nonsense I will answer you.

EDIT: I'm just trying to express my opinion, which may or may not be useful to the developer of the game (it will be up to him to decide if what I say is good or not fits with his vision of the game). If someone doesn't like it, they can always not read it, but I'm not going to stop giving it to please them.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
But it's just my opinion, and it's not that I intend to play in any of the cases.

Read my reply for RedTomato and then if you continue to think that nonsense I will answer you.
You mean like the nonsense I mentioned how you aren't even going to play this game like you just said so yourself, quote: "and it's not that I intend to play in any of the cases."

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You mean like the nonsense I mentioned how you aren't even going to play this game like you just said so yourself, quote: "and it's not that I intend to play in any of the cases."
Ok, since I don't like to discuss nonsense I'm just going to include you in the ignore list and that's it.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Sorry to bump my own thread, but I wanted to get someone's opinion on this. Should I change the name of my game to "Rising Bliss" to make it more recognizable? I suspect adding an extra word could make it more easily found in search engines. Plus I'll then be able to split the game into two parts. Rising Bliss would cover the story shortly after the NRP is passed (classroom scenes) and Falling Bliss would cover the apocalypse (outdoor zombie content). Is this a good idea or would it suddenly make my game harder to find for those who follow it?

RedTomato

Jul 17, 2020
Sorry to bump my own thread, but I wanted to get someone's opinion on this. Should I change the name of my game to "Rising Bliss" to make it more recognizable? I suspect adding an extra word could make it more easily found in search engines. Plus I'll then be able to split the game into two parts. Rising Bliss would cover the story shortly after the NRP is passed (classroom scenes) and Falling Bliss would cover the apocalypse (outdoor zombie content). Is this a good idea or would it suddenly make my game harder to find for those who follow it?
It's still really early days, so if you want to change the name, now would be the best time. Plus most of us who are interested will have the thread on our watch list or bookmarked so we shouldn't lose track of it if the name changes.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Any ETA on the update?
Very soon. Maybe a few weeks b4 it lands on SubscribeStar. I've finished most of Chapter 3. Only have to capture scenes for art class, private tutoring with Mrs. Nishimura, and afterschool where Mei moves in with the MC. Worst case scenario you're probably looking at public release sometime in August.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and hsehsing

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I like that idea the names sound really good. And makes a nice contrast between whats going on in the school and the chaos outside. Definitely better then naming them Bliss and the other one Bliss 2 which a lot of devs do to their games.

It shouldn't make to much harder really cause you still have the name Bliss in the name so if someone is searching for it they will still be able to find it because your name will still be attached to is as well.

Last edited:

Armada1987

Feb 19, 2021
Great game keep it up :)
It would be more interesting that if a bad ending happens, it is a different picture and not always the same
And will there be any femdom in the game??:devilish:

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Great game keep it up :)
It would be more interesting that if a bad ending happens, it is a different picture and not always the same
And will there be any femdom in the game??:devilish:
Yes, I might be able to change up the bad end at some point. Alternate versions could be fun.

Maybe some from Yuki. She has 2 somewhat femdom scenes in Chapter 3.

Last edited:

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Rising Bliss [v0.3.0] [Studio Mystic] - Original Size: 1,78GB

Download PC 925MB :

Download Linux/Mac ~917MB :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The two parts can be a good idea to avoid big downloads for some players.
I think the name is fine as it is right now.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes