Aditek

Jul 22, 2019
Just found this and have to say I like what I have seen so far. Definetly keep up the good work! Here is some feedback for Studio Mystic after playing the intro. Will try to update this list as I continue playing:

During the PM speech he stands behind a lectern with a LA police insignia. Makes absolutely no sense, especially since the game appears to be set in Japan. Maybe re-render those handful of frames with another lectern? If necessary you can PM me and I will do a quick pass on the lectern asset in blender for you.

In the intro Mei was asked if she was going to get "another sleeve tattoo", which kind of implies that she already has one. So far I haven't seen it. Maybe change the wording a bit on that?
Btw, it would be neat if she could actually get more tattoos as the game progresses. And maybe some genital piercings? hint hint nudge nudge

Reactions: Studio Mystic

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
When it says:
Additional content will appear in 0.3.1.
Will the additional content just be studio mode stuff, like with 0.2.1, or will it also include story (as in, it's best to wait for that)?

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
If necessary you can PM me and I will do a quick pass on the lectern asset in blender for you.
Do you mean you can create a Honey Select 2 mod and pass me the scene data? That would be helpful. I had some trouble finding a podium asset in Studio Neo.

Is the game a kinetic novel?
I'm not too familiar with the specific genres, but it's probably a cross between a kinetic novel and a VN? You still interact with the story, but not in some deep and meaningful way. I put non-consequential branching in the game on purpose. See Mei + Stella's GirlHub video and Yumi's FapOrBate stream. Players will sometimes be presented with choices that allow them to choose between two events that take place at the same time. There are also various paths that lead to additional fap material [bad ends]. If you're having trouble progressing through the story, I suggest you always pick the lowest menu item. This will always result in the continuation of the story.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

WarbVIII

Mar 15, 2021
Like the game a lot of the sex scenes are well done and some are hot, though I do agree with the complaints about only binary choices, perhaps add a third choice that allows a player to avoid a situation. Granted they may still end up in a place after that that leads them to have to make the non bad end choice anyway, but an A or B choice where one always leads to a bad end sucks for players. I would also suggest two things, instead of just saying bad end perhaps a scene or two showing what happens for given bad ends would be cool, also calling the punishment being a human toilet to me at least and probably others does not really suggest a confined free use sex object. If it's me supposed to break their will and basically turn them into brainless slaves to be bred and used, and if that would be better than being a toilet... well you should show them actually used as toilets with piss and scat scenes and that should be for both sexes at least if the PM also really wants to increase the birth rate if just for more sex slaves, this is also a concept I would use for the main character as opposed to just saying bad end, plus you could show the pc actually being able to fake it long enough to be freed from such duties once those in charge think he has now become a perfect baby provider. Maybe even leading to a subplot to escape Japan possibly with others, though that of course would probably fail at which point bad end would be impactful and not just the two words. It would also be somewhat fun to see a female going through the tale as the MC and even more twisted if it's a girl who is a lesbian. Just for shits and giggles what happens to all gays and transgendered in such a place? I ask mostly because the thought has come up in my mind considering there is at least one student whom is an avowed lesbian, nor for the male to female TGs have the government figure out how to actually give them a whom and the female to male able to father kids. Just ideas, and I am a little buzzed right now so I am giving some amusing and outlandish ideas, some which I think could/should be part of the game and the TG stuff because it would be kind of funny. Hell making a punishment where disobediant males become TGs forced to become state wombs, and the females become sperm factories would be hella funny...and would be a very truly bad end for any sex. The piss and scat for human toilets though just makes sense, as that's what seems to be what people called human toilets are used for not sex, or at least the sex is secondary at least as far as I have seen the term to usually mean.

MattX

Jan 20, 2018
How much NTR will be in the game? I'm hoping that Katsuo and Mei have a lot of sex scenes, especially since you can't play as Katsuo in the studio.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
There are just way too few free use uninhibited libido kinda games.

Always when something like that happens, it is magically only centered around the mc.

Really looking forward to how this one turns out. At least the snippet from the first dream looks really interesting. Hopefully it will not take 5 years before we get close to that.

spoink1337

Mar 29, 2021
Ey! What it do meng! Icha boi!

Here are my current thoughts on your game. If my words sounded harsh, then I apologize in advance. That being said, my aim is to provide you with details that you can use to further improve your game.

Naturally, since I'm no pro, you can take my words with a grain of salt.

That being said, let's go!!!

[Menus and technicalities]
+Main Menu has music so that's a plus
+Main Menu does not use the base design! Another plus

-Unable to leave the name Blank.

[Music]
+Happy to see it has music!
+Happy to see it also has sound effects!

[Effects]
+Simple transitions
+Base animations.

-The blur effect is not used.

***Nothing really to harp here but if the author would like an element of tense or horror, using the crop or zoom feature would be perfect! And the blur effect too! It's helpful if you want to focus on a specific point of an image.

[Plot]

For plotting, I usually cut a whole chapter into scenes and then further cut scenes into three parts:

1. Character wants X
2. But X happens
3. Therefore Character does X

This probably looks a bit stiff for storytelling but it certainly is a comfortable method for ME when trying to convey something in a story. (you don't want to create scenes that don't have any purpose after all.)

Aside from that, I also cut the WHOLE story into main plots and sub-plots. This way I can keep track of the important details that might affect the character and the story.

Since the game has a couple of updates already, I decided to take 3 parts (Both sub-plot and Main-plot) and dissected them with explanations!

Main Plots:

* Over Arching plot (What the whole story is about)----Japan has a declining birth rate and enforced a breeding policy > People don't want to follow the Policy > Chaos ensued, loss of public order and other Apocalyptic events.
* MC plot (The MC's role in the story)----Ya boi is unsure whether he'll lose himself in a birthing spree or fight against it. It seems like his friends are the only ones who are keeping him sane and reasonable. (Yes, even Ichiro.)

SCENE A:

1. Mc and his group are talking about the program and other fun topics.
2. But Katsuo Rained on their parade.
3. There Mei gifted Katsuo an upper cut and Netflix kissed Stella, but it wasn't effective.

*** A simple and direct exposition of the current setting as well as some character introduction. The dev knows that a straight-up expo is boring so he flavored it with character interactions and threw in some character relationship introduction in the mix. Good job.

SCENE B:

1. MC's group huddled up and talked about the current events
2. But... Er.. They just talk more? (There isn't really any conflict here.)
3. Hence Ichiro lost 100 Yen

*** Yeah, this one is just a Straight up expo and nothing really significant happened. We already knew who are the students in support and against the program, and we also know that Mei is pissed off based on the initial scene. So yeah, showing the same stuff is not required anymore. I think this is one of the weaker scenes in the story. But ey! That is what criticism is!

I understand the intent of the scene. It shows show the MC and group's opinion about the whole event, which is fine as well but it definitely can be executed better by using an event to show it and not just a simple talking scene.

Just remember to review the story if you have time and run the 'plotting' guide I use above, in case you don't have one, it can determine whether a scene is strong or weak.

SCENE C:

1. The teacher wanted to show the male and female genitalia to the students and called out two 'willing' volunteers."
2. But... Er... they actually came to the stage although unwilling.
3. Hence they had a genitalia showcase

*** Seeing a pattern yet? Yup, there should always be a conflict in order to make a scene strong and not come off as an exposition. Now, you might say:

But didn't the student disciplinary head threaten them with being a human toilet? Why can't that be the 'conflict' of the scene? Or how about them not wanting to participate.

That's because we already know from the other scenes that she always uses this as a threat and other students won't want to participate, so nothing new is established. There's actually a quick fix to this:

1. The teacher wanted to show the male and female genitalia to the students and called out two 'willing' volunteers."
2. But they didn't agree and protested, vehemently denying to be a part of the show.
3. Hence the student head, took one of the protesters and made an example of him/her - finally breaking the student's spirit and participating in the show.

See how the threat became a reality? Letting us know that the head disciplinarian is serious and actually dangerous? I think having the scene configured this way is more impactful than the other scene where a random girl was being dragged and becoming a Toilet. (probably remove that scene altogether and just merge it with the genitalia scene.)

IN CONCLUSION: The Author has a grasp of story telling and characterization techniques, which is nice and cool to see!
Although there are minor bouts of weak scenes here and there, it's not really 'distracting' to the point that you don't want to read it.
Goodness no! Far from it! These are actually future improvements to further strengthen his storytelling technique.

Sub-plots:

The 'Yumi-Rin' Show:

1. The rival wants the same dude
2. But they hate each other and don't want to share him.
3. Hence, They will fight for his attention

***Aw yeah! The dream of all cultured men, multiple girls fighting for the heart and the D. Very interested in how this will turn out.

The scissor pair:

1. Mei still has feelings for Stella
2. But Stella is already 'committed' with Katsuo and she is done with Mei.
3. Mei cries and internalizes her grief and suffering from the breakup.

***Oooohhh... this could be an emotional one, will be on the lookout.

The Nightmare Sequences:

1. MC is getting sexual nightmares hence he consulted the doctor for help.
2. But the treatment is not working.
3. Hence he consults her even more....

***Say no more! More seks = More hard Peepee. I'm a very simple guy, I see girls with big boobies > I like.

IN CONCLUSION: The author has a knack for creating drama between people and giving us peepholes to look through them, like the hentai that we are. Kidding aside, kudos to the author for providing other stories to check and invest in aside from the main one.

[Characters] (I only included the ones that stuck out to me)

Ichiro: Ah yes, the side-kick and the usual butt of the joke. I like him! He's pragmatic and honest with this intention. He's fine with the program as long as no one gets abused! He also has some funny scenes thrown around.

Mei: Fierce and a scissoring expert, seems like she's the hot headed character of this group. The act first and think later person. Adamantly against the program.

Yuto: Me in a nutshell. What? Nothing wrong with being weird as long as nobody gets hurt yeah? I just have a 'grass swinging in the wind' fetish. We don't kink shame here!

Katsuo: Seems like our main antagonist, for now, I really like that he is solid and astute about this side and beliefs.

Yumi:Your local Bimbo and lewd girl. Not really sure why she likes the MC.

Rin: Ojousama with weakness to sex topics and lewd atmosphere. While I'm not sure why she's interested in the MC, I'm pretty sure her character arc will be a treat. I mean, how could an Ojousama fall to the MC who faps on wide screen TVs? Computer monitor fapper for life!

Yuki: Resident Gasai Yuno for your Yandere needs. Again, not sure why she likes the MC but I'll be on the lookout. (I mean why did she began stalking him in the first place.)

IN CONCLUSION: I really like the current group the MC has, it seems like two of them: Ichiro and Mei, represent the acceptance and denial of the plot. There's also a wide variety of characters with their own quirks.

Is there anything he can do to further improve them? I suppose the dev can be less upront about the LI's feelings and make it an excruciating guessing game.

Does he need to? Nah, I got a hard pepee and that's all I need. I'm just here to give some 2 cents!

All in all, I hope this helped! Looking forward to what you'll do!

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Yeah, I probably should've had someone dragged off straight away in the health lesson to make it more impactful. I figured Kanae was too meek to go against Yuki though. I may add some flashbacks on why each girl likes the MC at some point.

Last edited:

shaitanxxx

Jun 2, 2021
Really liking it, though I can't wait for the next bathroom scene. Hoping MC still gets to be the first one there for the new arrivals.

Also really looking forward to Mei content. That will be fun

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
not fond of the human toilet part. definitely hate the result of the art class, like why didn't mc warn miki that it already HAS happened, expected her to be a main character from the title picture, but apparently not, don't know more, cuz i had to close the game at that point, now knowing that anyone is a risk. heck will the "escape" in the description ever happen, or will the story just end up with, MC get's specific girls for himself and the rest will just end up in a rape life (which is what the toilets is) surprised that mei didn't just get weapons and kill the commitee after the first day (i would have done) heck there's just 3 in the committee and what 10-20 in one class? easily overpowered.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
I'm not too familiar with the specific genres, but it's probably a cross between a kinetic novel and a VN? You still interact with the story, but not in some deep and meaningful way. I put non-consequential branching in the game on purpose. See Mei + Stella's GirlHub video and Yumi's FapOrBate stream. Players will sometimes be presented with choices that allow them to choose between two events that take place at the same time. There are also various paths that lead to additional fap material [bad ends]. If you're having trouble progressing through the story, I suggest you always pick the lowest menu item. This will always result in the continuation of the story.
A kinetic novel is a subgenre of visual novels in which the player doesn't get any choices. Though from what I have played of the previous version your game does what many other devs do in that it technically isn't one since you get to make choices. However, the impact of the choices all loop back to the same thing so it may as well be a kinetic novel. For example the dodgeball choice, what's the point of it? Does it influence anything down the line, as far as I can tell no. Choices like that do technically let you avoid the kinetic novel tag but in reality, it is a kinetic novel.

As a side note, I know you created some choices so we can have some additional scenes but you should really cut down on the number of dead-end choices as after a while it becomes a bit of a nuisance. Also, you should probably get rid of pointless, and situations where you give the player one choice these only serve to either A) Confuse the player B) Frustrate the player as their character does something that contradicts what they want.

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
interesting story .. weird but interesting ... and what fun :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:
there was times when playing i laugh my ass of and other times i thought wow that person fucked up .. lmao
overall i loved it (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Gotta say i like the game but things seem to be moving extremely fast. Now we got Emma who literally volunteers to become a toilet. Miki who thinks she is the exception to the rule cause she is famous but is still pretty cute. (She wont really be anymore lol) Weirdly enough I like the kind of side characters better then the main characters. As far as the girls go I like Saki Kanae and Stella who aren't really the main love interests. But that being said I dont give an ABSOLUTE FUCK who gets to bang Miki and Emma first lol! Who really gives a shit who is attached to the dick that is banging them all these girls are gonna get ran thru eventually. But if the MC does have to choose a love interest I just hope he chooses 1. I cant stand that harem bullshit its cliche unrealistic and boring. So far I like where its going keep up the good work. The renders and animations are really good.

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
If anyone has a minute, positive ratings would be much appreciated. Please remember the game is free and I'm hard at work trying to deliver a 5-star experience (custom UI, full background music, quality writing, story branching, 4K screenshots, animation loops, studio mode, etc...)! Though I understand if you think the game doesn't deserve a super high rating because there's better stuff out there. Still yet, I'm doing my best and will continue to deliver content as fast as I can.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes