Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Can anyone tell me if the game supposed to look like this. Skipped a bit and the screen still looks like it's split in half.
Is it stuck like that or does the image fix itself when you restart the game? I've never seen this happen b4.

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Is it stuck like that or does the image fix itself when you restart the game? I've never seen this happen b4.
1661800490799.png

Seems to affect all images, but not animations.
Both on fresh starts and when loading old saves.

I am using an old computer with win7, it's possible that it's a compatability issue with either win7 or older graphic cards (pre-vulkan) perhaps?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Reactions: Pontifex Maximus

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020

I am using an old computer with win7, it's possible that it's a compatability issue with either win7 or older graphic cards (pre-vulkan) perhaps?

What's your full system specs and monitor resolution? For now, I'm going to suggest using a different system. I've only tested this game on windows 10, so idk if it works with 7. Alternatively there's android support, so you might be able to play this on your phone instead.

Cyrus123

Apr 16, 2018
View attachment 2012861

Yep i'm dealing with that myself. I'm using windows 9 with amd graphic card btw

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Those block problems are probably due to various issues with the GPU in your graphics cards or the GPU side of your APU. They come from a bit-blit operation gone wrong where something happened when the block got transferred to the display memory. It's most often due to an intermittent hardware problem coming from faulty memory, fading power supply or a GPU that's been stressed from gameplay and is getting too hot.

People with old systems usually get this as the hardware ages. Any graphic driver issues usually have long since been fixed, and odds are that M$ and the hardware vendor are saving money by ignoring any further updates until they decide to drop your support. At this point they will force you to either juice their revenue streams by buying Win11 Home Spyware Edition running on a new system or to upgrade your old box for free by installing Linux. On that note, this VN runs just fine on my ~10 year old frankenstein build running Gentoo Linux.

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
The real question here is whether they have lost face for not entertaining such a "venerable" guest.

vd.png

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
In general, I'm going to suggest people stick with windows 10+ and keep their graphics drivers updated if on PC. Mac and Android seem to work, but some linux players are reporting issues. Older GPUs and operating systems may have compatibility issues.

Last edited:

qazad

Dec 30, 2017
Yep i'm dealing with that myself. I'm using windows 9 with amd graphic card btw
In general, I'm going to suggest people stick with windows 10+ and keep their graphics drivers updated if on PC. Mac and Android seem to work, but some linux players are reporting issues. Older GPUs and operating systems may have compatibility issues.
I found a solution that worked for me atleast:
Press shift+g
Change the render setting
Reboot the application to see if it worked.
1661894562223.png
This setting worked for me.
Hopefully this will help others who have similar issues.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Really enjoy the premise of this adult game. As it has my fav elements: Dark, Horror, Gore, Mysterious, Survival, and some comedy.

I do not mind the bad endings as the scenes restarted are very quickly regardless, plus I enjoy the game over scene with yuki. :cool:

Reminds me a bit of Pale carnations in a way where nothing is predictable, and there is uncertainty around the environment. It is more subtle in this game.

There is no NTR here so far, as no girls are committed to the MC besides attraction, crushes.

It is a shame that we can not get the hs2 cards for the characters, as it is hidden under a paywall. That definitely puts me off as I tend to create art for the games I generally play. So gonna wait for any changes on that front before I really start to dive in to the game.

Reactions: Armada1987

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
Looking at the change logs hasn't told me much but I'm still somewhat interested in this game as I a fan of some of the tags and not so much of the others. My biggest question really is does the new content still have a bunch of dead-end choices, like the ones that make you instantly restart? I remember the dev saying he'll cut down on it.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3.2
Size 1.11 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated Android port.

Jul 21, 2021
For some reason i have not given this a chance since i saw the first screenshot. I wrote it off as one these NTR games where everything happens in a split second without any buildup. However having played through now im interested in it. My only real complaints are that it would be nice with more choices instead of just 99% reading and that when you pick some choice it doesn't end it a bad end situation. All girls looking good and story giving me high school of the dead vibes which is one the best series ever to made. Looking forward to more in the future (y)

Reactions: Studio Mystic

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
LI's won't die per say, but may become infected and lose the ability to control their lust. I'll be keeping the core girls infection free, but the side girls are fair game. Once the side girls are infected, they'll be untouchable. I may route into another one of those bad ends you dislike if the player decides to give into one of their temptations though. Yuki is definitely not a LI of the MC, but she may end up in some adult scenarios with him.
Idk why but this sounds like a recipe for disaster

Studio Mystic

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
Idk why but this sounds like a recipe for disaster
In what way? Because some of the students may become infected? It IS a zombie apocalypse game after all. At least none of them die. They just become incomprehensibly horny and have pink eyes.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 35 Votes