How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raynarnab

Dec 16, 2021
Are you concerned with bloat in the game while trying to navigate the various fetishes and options, especially if it gets to later chapters? How are you planning on managing that? Great start so far!

Reactions: Paper Tiger 83

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Are you concerned with bloat in the game while trying to navigate the various fetishes and options, especially if it gets to later chapters? How are you planning on managing that? Great start so far!
The management plan for that is Separate titles. Originally the entire story was gonna be one massive game, but i realized pretty early on that the game was simply gonna get too big for that. Even as separate titles (a series of sequels), the game will probably still reach 5-6 gigs, fully compressed, if not more. That's the price of the freedom of choice, and the wildly varying paths, though. Not much can be done except making it linear, and I don't want to do that.

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
This is some high quality work.

I'm wondering if on the current 0.2 release there is Non-con content yet? Did a few play throughs and only gore is in the alleyway mini game there doesn't seem to be any rough sex content. Also no matter what options I choose I can never peak in Sandra's tent? Is it still in development?

I am super grateful for being able to turn kinks on and off,but it seems that many of the kinks are not in game but planned?

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
This is some high quality work.

I'm wondering if on the current 0.2 release there is Non-con content yet? Did a few play throughs and only gore is in the alleyway mini game there doesn't seem to be any rough sex content. Also no matter what options I choose I can never peak in Sandra's tent? Is it still in development?

I am super grateful for being able to turn kinks on and off,but it seems that many of the kinks are not in game but planned?
Heya Maxh,

There is only one non-con scene in the game at the moment, but it's a bad end. It requires a pretty specific set of things in order to trigger. It's pretty obscure, but I can DM you how to get to it if you want. That said, if you've got bad ends disabled, it won't fire even if you meet the requirements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And no, many of the kinks aren't in the game yet, but I needed to get the system coded in for *all* of them, so that when the time came for that content to appear, I didn't have to waste time going back and working that in :)

I'm super glad you enjoyed it!

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Heya Maxh,

There is only one non-con scene in the game at the moment, but it's a bad end. It requires a pretty specific set of things in order to trigger. It's pretty obscure, but I can DM you how to get to it if you want. That said, if you've got bad ends disabled, it won't fire even if you meet the requirements.

And no, many of the kinks aren't in the game yet, but I needed to get the system coded in for *all* of them, so that when the time came for that content to appear, I didn't have to waste time going back and working that in :)

I'm super glad you enjoyed it!
Ok I understand the coding issue. No I didn't have bad ends off but did have voyeur off. But most of the bad ends are gore death stuff.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Ok I understand the coding issue. No I didn't have bad ends off but did have voyeur off. But most of the bad ends are gore death stuff.
The one with Kim is gore/death as well, after the non-con part. In future updates, i intend to input several bad ends and non-con scenes that *don't* result in anyone dying. But for now, that's all we've got in terms of that.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Thanks for the tip, I had missed Sandra's scene, as well as the conversation probably announcing a triangle of love between the girls, and also the conversation with the squirrel. All of this was really cute. May I add that Cara could use her magic to restore Sandra's pirate teeth when their triangle is a fact? :) And if they have nothing against a square (which is more stable), maybe they could have Vex too :unsure:

Reactions: Skeeve1

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Thanks for the tip, I had missed Sandra's scene, as well as the conversation probably announcing a triangle of love between the girls, and also the conversation with the squirrel. All of this was really cute. May I add that Cara could use her magic to restore Sandra's pirate teeth when their triangle is a fact? :) And if they have nothing against a square (which is more stable), maybe they could have Vex too :unsure:
Heh, so Sandra's teeth *do* get "unpirated" later on in the story, but there's a plot specific reason behind that, that i can't spoil. It'd ruin a MASSIVE plot arch if I told you the cause. But, as i mentioned earlier, the system is now in place so that the player can start manipulating the relationships between the characters ... and yes, if you play your cards right, and make the right choices, the plan was always to have a threesome (or foursome) option between the cast become available. It'll be late-game, but it's on the list :D

• Love
Reactions: Udayana

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
There will be some breathing room for it though, it won't be one of those deals where you have to make a *specific* choice at every choice point in the game in order to see it. I tend to allow for a comfortable "range", incase a player accidentally makes a choice that harms a relationship they didn't intend, this way they can make up for it, without having the 3/4some ruined for them :p

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
lol, i can't even begin to state how much i appreciate the fact that you just blended a geometry joke in with a lesbian foursome :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Missing Free Roam/Sandbox tag.

Oh well...
Yeah, I've got no control over what tags the game has listed in this thread. I'm not able to add or edit them. That's done by a moderator, I believe.

EDIT: I stand corrected. But I attempted to add the "Free Roam" tag, but this doesn't exist, so it won't let me add it. And I can't justify tagging the game as a "Sandbox" just because of those segments. That would be misleading, as the game is not a sandbox.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes