How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Hey everyone!

Version 0.2 is now live for public release! Files have been uploaded here, and on itch.

The changelog is viewable in the game's "About" screen. Good number of changes in this update :)

As always, I playtested it to death, but I'm only one person, and I'm not perfect. So, if anyone finds any bugs i missed, irregularities, inconsistencies ... anything, really. PLEASE don't hesitate to bring it to my attention.

Alright, everyone, have fun! I can't wait for everyone to continue Kim's story!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hey everyone!

Version 0.2 is now live for public release! Files have been uploaded here, and on itch.

The changelog is viewable in the game's "About" screen. Good number of changes in this update :)

As always, I playtested it to death, but I'm only one person, and I'm not perfect. So, if anyone finds any bugs i missed, irregularities, inconsistencies ... anything, really. PLEASE don't hesitate to bring it to my attention.

Alright, everyone, have fun! I can't wait for everyone to continue Kim's story!
While you uploaded the files, you didn't change the version number at the top. Still reads v0.0.1.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Rivers of Astrum [v0.2] [Paper Tiger]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Kagarus

Sep 28, 2017
bah, missed that. Changing now.
Just a heads-up, the Thread updated & Release date fields also still need to be updated - I think the Thread Updated fields is also used for ordering on the Latest Update page, which is why the the game currently isn't listed there correctly (last update: 5 month ago) and thus won't be seen by many.

Reactions: Udayana

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018

The changelog is viewable in the game's "About" screen.
Adding on to what Kagarus said, it'd be best to use the report function on the bottom left of the first post to report the game and select "Game Update". Then attach the game build and change logs in the "More Information" column. From there on a mod will take over and will not only upload your game to multiple hosts, but will also update the version and date alongside the new change logs.

That way is considered more ideal as not only mods bring your thread up to date, but will also display your game under Latest Updates, which helps more interested players find your game.

Congrats on the release btw!

• Sad
Reactions: Joe Steel and Bob69

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Adding on to what Kagarus said, it'd be best to use the report function on the bottom left of the first post to report the game and select "Game Update". Then attach the game build and change logs in the "More Information" column. From there on a mod will take over and will not only upload your game to multiple hosts, but will also update the version and date alongside the new change logs.

That way is considered more ideal as not only mods bring your thread up to date, but will also display your game under Latest Updates, which helps more interested players find your game.

That's precisely what I did ... hrrmmm. I'll have to see what's going on there.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Just a heads-up, the Thread updated & Release date fields also still need to be updated - I think the Thread Updated fields is also used for ordering on the Latest Update page, which is why the the game currently isn't listed there correctly (last update: 5 month ago) and thus won't be seen by many.
Looks like they've got those dates correct, now. Just took a little while, it seems :)

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023

Thanks :) It's a lot of work, but I truly adore doing it! The update dates look fine on my end, can anyone confirm?

Reactions: LonerPrime

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
After few updates: is lesbomancy magic obligatory?

Or you can swing with the sticks exclusively? Or wands? Or staffs?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's handier for Cara, and maybe for Paper Tiger ;), if she can practice magic without any tool. Besides she says it comes from herself, so no need of staves which are cumbersome and which can be lost in a fight.

Reactions: GokutheG

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RiversOfAstrum-0.2
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Last edited:

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
MysticValley-0.20
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
wrong game thread

Truth5eekker

Nov 26, 2020
First off, my thanks for everyone's opinions and criticism. Secondly, Though F95 lists the project as abandoned, it is not. I had been working on 4 projects simultaneously (an idiotic method that has since ceased). I do understand why it was labeled abandoned though, as 8 months have gone by since the demo release with no upate. This, again, was due to me trying to work on 4 projects at once. As of a month ago, all development efforts have been redirected to Rivers of Astrum, and I will work on it (and only it) until it is completed. The next update is well underway, and all future updates will have *much* less distance between them.

This is my first development attempt at a game, so I'm still ironing out the logistics of it all. Killing work on my unreleased projects until RoA is done is the first step in that.

To address some concerns.

1) Dee (The Squirrel) - Is not fuckable. No. She's Kim's pet, with a bit more to her background which will be developed in future updates. There are many kinks I will submit to, but having Furries in this setting ... it would kill the immersion. I'm not opposed to them, but they would have to be in a different project. It wouldn't jive well with Rivers of Astrum.

2) Lesbian Only content - While this is largely true for Kim's branch of the story, it will fluctuate. Kim's story path is but one of the planned paths. After hers ends, the next story path will focus on a heterosexual couple. Honestly, it did not occur to me to provide a filter for lesbian content, as I'm simply not used to seeing people state that they don't want to see it. I will think heavily about adding this to a future update.

3) Content filters - As it is my first forray into the world of AVNs, if anyone is willing to give feedback on the kind of content they would like toggleable filters for, I'm always open to suggestions!

4) General Feedback - In all honesty, I've gotten next to no feedback directed my way. I run across forum posts like this every so often, but no one on the discord or patreon ever seems to state what they would or would not like to see. Barring altering the plot, I'm open to anything that makes it more appealing to a wider audience, so please don't be afraid to tell me if you think something is trash :p
First of all I want say that what you are doing here is really top tier quality. writing, story, pacing, renders all top notch. But what I dislike is forced romance and locking to it. I don't per se dislike that MC is in relationship but the fact that you forced on it and that all the content mc is going to engage is only with her partner. And I don't count peeking on someone engaging anything. The scene with Dax was what I would like to see as consequenses of your actions. Not a bad end. It had very good potential to be a good story beat, you made mistakes and you needed to pay the price and sacrifice something. But in the end it was just a bad end. Really dissapointing. For that maybe as aftermath it could have been something they need to talk in the camp with cara in camp afterwards and obviously it would have been something to impact them both and maybe deepen their relationship. But maybe this isn't for me then, if all sexual encounters between mc and others are going to be just bad ends. Good luck for your game.

Last edited:

powerranger..

Jun 15, 2024
Rivers of Astrum [v0.2] [Paper Tiger]
Android UNOFFICAIL port:-

Warning:-This is unofficial port and this message can get delete within 24 hours so save this link or join for back up. Credit goes to:- Telegram link to share:-

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
First of all I want say that what you are doing here is really top tier quality. writing, story, pacing, renders all top notch. But what I dislike is forced romance and locking to it. I don't per se dislike that MC is in relationship but the fact that you forced on it and that all the content mc is going to engage is only with her partner. And I don't count peeking on someone engaging anything. The scene with Dax was what I would like to see as consequenses of your actions. Not a bad end. It had very good potential to be a good story beat, you made mistakes and you needed to pay the price and sacrifice something. But in the end it was just a bad end. Really dissapointing. For that maybe as aftermath it could have been something they need to talk in the camp with cara in camp afterwards and obviously it would have been something to impact them both and maybe deepen their relationship. But maybe this isn't for me then, if all sexual encounters between mc and others are going to be just bad ends. Good luck for your game.
Well, to that point, i'll say this ... it can go either way. The relationship and morality system are in place specifically for players to drive that. If they want to dissolve Kim's relationship with Cara, and pursue someone else, that will be an option. (the plan is to include the ability for kim and cara to have everything up to and including willing straight sex, if you make the right choices for that) If the player wants to strengthen the relationships between them, and stay loyal to Cara instead, that will also be an option. I want it to be as close to the old "Choose your own adventure" books of my childhood as I can. As far as the bad end scene you're referring to, *that* one will remain a bad end, but there are several planned where Kim (or others) will need to do exactly that, "pay for their decisions". It's gonna be a long road, and many have called it ambitious to provide so much deviation based on choices, but i wouldn't have it any other way! :)

TL;DR - Pretty much everything you asked for is already in the plan for future updates :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Synthetic Organism
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes