How would you prefer future updates be released?

• Set Monthly Schedule (May result in incomplete scenes)

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • At Natural breaking points (May result in longer than 1-month release cycles)

Votes: 46 90.2%
  • No Preference

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Hmm, i was thinking about a magic strap-on with a magic dildo ( big ? from Cara elf magic ) A surprise for Kara the first time they wear him ( i think the strap is like belt magic elastic and in front and back a ( like a string but wide with a opening for the magic dildo, The dildo ( ca. diameter , 1,7-2 in ,length between 8-9 inch and a small end ( diameter ca. 2inch and length ca. 5 inch so the length is 8-9 + 5 = 13 or 14 inch ) How is they function the magic, the magic dildo is like a feeling like a real cock and the short slice ( in Kara vagina ) transfer if Cara lick, kiss or suck the dildo and Kira feel it like a inside ( better as a real cock like feeling the lips, kisses mouth or pussy both feel Kira like the fuck Cara and get fuck by self )
I was thinking in the past first meeting from Kira and Cara, Kira broke in Cara s house and try steal article of value or money for survival . Cara is a sleep in her bed and wear a very short transparent nighty , a elf garment like silk but it is magic too and as Kira feel the material Cara woke up and a fight start with short knifes . Cara cut Kira s clothes and Kira cut the nighty so in end Cara is nude and Kira topless and her pants shred. Cara press Kira on the wall but suddenly, Cara kiss Kira and Kira reply the kiss , her knife drop to flour and Cara free Kira s hands . Kira hands slide from Cara s back to Cara s butt and squeeze with passion. Cara s finger slide to Kira s pussy and Kira say, i am virgin. Cara smile and say, tomorrow never more. After a lustful, passionate unscrupulous hot sex night Kira say : I wait my life for you and dont know that i was waiting for you, my love.

Heya Skeeve!

So, Rivers of Astrum is - optimistically - going to be a serious story. To that end, the sillier sorts of things, like say ... a magic dildo ... aren't likely to happen XD I'm not judging, don't get me wrong, it just wouldn't fit with the mood of the story. Cara does have one strap-on scene with Kim in the storeroom, if you follow the right decision tree, and it'll almost certainly reappear later, but it's not magical :p The way you describe also verges on Futanari, which *is* going to make an appearance in RoA, but there (currently) is no plan to do so involving Cara.

As far as Kim and Cara's first meeting, it's a little less exciting / dramatic than what you described. But I really do like your version XD

Reactions: damnedfrog

Maxh

Jun 19, 2021
Heya Skeeve!

So, Rivers of Astrum is - optimistically - going to be a serious story. To that end, the sillier sorts of things, like say ... a magic dildo ... aren't likely to happen XD I'm not judging, don't get me wrong, it just wouldn't fit with the mood of the story. Cara does have one strap-on scene with Kim in the storeroom, if you follow the right decision tree, and it'll almost certainly reappear later, but it's not magical :p The way you describe also verges on Futanari, which *is* going to make an appearance in RoA, but there (currently) is no plan to do so involving Cara.

As far as Kim and Cara's first meeting, it's a little less exciting / dramatic than what you described. But I really do like your version XD
Can you make Strap on Vs Futa totally optional, without missing out on a scene... some of us are really not into futa but a strap is no problem .

Last edited:

Skeeve1

May 10, 2022
Heya Skeeve!

No problem ; but is it not serious with Zombies ? ;) but i understand your statement and i am glad how your story is by now.I like they strap-on scene:sneaky: I was thinking Cara steal the dildo from her tribe leader after they can not live with then as half elf.

Paper Tiger 83

Game Developer
Feb 8, 2023
Can you make Strap on Vs Futa totally optional, without missing out on a scene... some of us are really not into futa but a strap is no problem .
Futa and Strap-ons can both be toggled on/off. Unfortunately doing so means that any scene containing them will not be visible, but this only affects optional sex scenes. Nothing plot-important is missed by toggling either off. Having an alternate animation for sex scenes which come with content flags would be a bit much, unfortunately, as far as the dev time it would add :/

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes