• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Wolf RPG Complete [RJ257653] 継ぐ者のコドク / Kodoku the Successor

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
About those dream I think the 1st dream is his father You control Io then get closer to the cliff which led to think that he killed his father
And on Kodoku's dream I think Kodoku was afraid of the fish because of what happened to her in the lab with her girl partner there I don't know IF she either kills her or she died out of starvation because she wanted kodoku to live
No not that, him killing his father is just Tuesday to me.
It's those repetitive dreams where he tries to escape those worm things and if you get caught?

@ w @

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
No not that, him killing his father is just Tuesday to me.
It's those repetitive dreams where he tries to escape those worm things and if you get caught?

@ w @
Oh I don't remember that xD That dream looks like the place where he kills his father then when you get closer some jellyfish things will chase you

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Oh I don't remember that xD That dream looks like the place where he kills his father then when you get closer some jellyfish things will chase you
Oh, some stuff probably changed in your time.
Try it again and tell me which stuff they changed~~~

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sure If I can get past those hardest bosses xD
Which part / boss?
Wait, you have cheat engine though.
If I 've beaten this at the cost of sanity then you can 100% beat it w/o losing yours since you can speedhack the game to make it slow~~~

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Which part / boss?
Wait, you have cheat engine though.
If I 've beaten this at the cost of sanity then you can 100% beat it w/o losing yours since you can speedhack the game to make it slow~~~
That's what I've been saying xD I'm just after the story so I'm just using the cheat engine for the speedhack

stking

Oct 31, 2017
I'm a programing inept. No matter what I do I can't get this patch to work.
So I decrypted the files in the game data and tried both deleting and moving the originals. I keep getting different errors or it just loads normally or goes full screen/frozen black screen. I wish I had a screenshot to help. If I get another error I'll post it, but for now I'm asking for guidance on what I'm doing wrong.

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I'm a programing inept. No matter what I do I can't get this patch to work.
So I decrypted the files in the game data and tried both deleting and moving the originals. I keep getting different errors or it just loads normally or goes full screen/frozen black screen. I wish I had a screenshot to help. If I get another error I'll post it, but for now I'm asking for guidance on what I'm doing wrong.
It sounds like you did it correctly.
I need a screenshot of the error before I can work it out.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I dont know how to decrypt the game, i downloaded the program, but i dont know how to use it

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I dont know how to decrypt the game, i downloaded the program, but i dont know how to use it
Sorry, been really busy for the last week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for the late reply, but here is the error I been getting if I move/ delete the wolf files

View attachment 1379490
Hmm, that's weird. Check the newest guide^ in case you missed a step.
Tell me if that resolves the problem.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JunClover

stking

Oct 31, 2017

Thanks for the help it seems to have worked. I think the issue I was having was with my decryptor. The one you provided worked.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018

thx a lot, BTW, somebody has a savefile with full opened gallery?

Medriphon

Oct 2, 2020
I would like a patched game with the translantion, i don´t know how to do this stuff. It´s possible?

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
Can't seem to run things that decompiles wolf rpg games like dxextract. Anyone got a fix?
Have you checked this guide?
>https://f95zone.to/threads/rj257653-gu-nokodoku-kodoku-the-successor.57135/post-6483658

I would like a patched game with the translantion, i don´t know how to do this stuff. It´s possible?
Sorry, I completely missed your post.
You might want to check this guide first.
>https://f95zone.to/threads/rj257653-gu-nokodoku-kodoku-the-successor.57135/post-6483658
If that's not clear enough for you, feel free to DM me.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkAizhen

DeIi

Jul 29, 2017
Trying to get the 100% secret ending legit... No. NO. Fuck that shit lmao. I did the training fights legit without pausing so many fucking times, all before i got my mana shields where you'd literally die in 1-2 hits without em. But the final spar with Kodoku... no more... please... no more.

Don't try to get the secret ending legit, this shit will drive you insane just like the final ending of M-fuckin Drakengard. There is no amount of "git gud" that can fucking save your sanity if you run that shit legit. I don't care if you're a DDR god with the lightning speed reflexes of some top tier martial artist and the photogenic memory of an Ace Harvard student.

You ever see those fucking training arcs where they make you divide your brain to perform two separate tasks? Draw a circle with your left hand and a square with your right at the same time. Now do it perfectly. Good job. Now do it at M-FUCKING LIGHT SPEED IN 1-3 SECONDS OR LESS PERFECTLY. Oh? You somehow did it? NOW DO IT 50 MORE TIMES.

Save your fucking sanity and just cheat that shit or get a save for it. For your own sake.

Here's the Drakengard boss video as a comparison of this QTE hell.