Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
At this point, I wish to make clear that I have no connection to the original developer of the game Malleck. This is just a project that I decided to take on, exactly because I always thought that the original had the potential to be something good. I am using the original artwork as I don't have the ability to produce quality renders of my own, yet.
I hope you enjoy my efforts and feel free to report bugs or just give your suggestions here.
I appreciate what you wrote.

Mallek is bloody talented and I hope his style of game will inspire you.

Definitely the ability to produce own assets is what makes a "end to end" adult game developer.

I hope you won't start to produce boring "romance-based' adult game in the future.

Now more than ever we need heroes that are able to break the rules, not sheeply following them

Reactions: Priappus and DimS40

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Is this the original in reply engine with same art or is it different art or even different story?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Good afternoon would like to know if you would not like to take control of the game Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake, the previous has stopped her preobrozyvayut in Ren'PY, because he had a family loss, maybe you will be the hero!
Lily of the valley is another one of the games I love to play here. Taking over the Ren'py remake of it would be a much bigger challenge than Road Trip, but I will keep it mind.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Is this the original in reply engine with same art or is it different art or even different story?
It will be close to the original story, with new 'enhanced I hope' dialogues. The art is the same, I just took the time to convert it all into webp format for smaller size, and I also passed them through a couple of filters to reduce noice, sharpen, and improve lighting as needed. Wherever possible I will repurpose some art to create new scenes, like the spanking scene in cellar, which was not in the original.
Have fun everyone.

Silver1

Feb 7, 2017
This was a cool game, its good that its being adapted to Renpy. Btw, there´s any news about the sequel of this game?I remember the project was kinda dead last time people were talking here.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This was a cool game, its good that its being adapted to Renpy. Btw, there´s any news about the sequel of this game?I remember the project was kinda dead last time people were talking here.
As far as I know, the original developer, Malleck, has quit the scene years ago. So all of his other projects have been abandonded.

• Sad
Reactions: Silver1

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
The old game had quite a bit of potential but eventually failed to deliver. The story could be much bigger and have much more choices and endings. The MC could fall deeper, like becoming a stripper or hooker, or, let's say, the ending where she becomes a slave. Or, on the other hand, there could be a revenge path where she gets back at her abusers.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I am relatively new, was wondering how come Roadtrip's rating was low when I enjoyed this version, turns out it's your doing. Thanks a bunch! Really enjoyed and can't wait for the rest of it.

Reactions: DimS40

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of :

Road Trip [v0.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Unofficial Android Port of :

Road Trip [v0.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
blackeye, Thank you for the android version. I was trying to make one of my own, but I was unsure how it would work for touch screens. So thanks again and have fun!

Reactions: Gudil and Blackeye.

Rutonat

Sep 28, 2020
Sooo I've tried it out a little bit, and so far, appart from "click on the right place/person to continue" there hasn't been much in terms of interactivity. Is this leaning more towards kinetic or is the intro really that long ?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Sooo I've tried it out a little bit, and so far, appart from "click on the right place/person to continue" there hasn't been much in terms of interactivity. Is this leaning more towards kinetic or is the intro really that long ?
That's why I've tagged this as a VN. The original story was pretty much linear, and so will be this remake. But in my version I have planned to make two quite distinct paths. One that will favor events with Kim and the other will have more events with Michael. Apart from that, there won't be any stats for the MC to train, no grind for money and no wait xx days for something to happen.
I hope that you can still enjoy this project and have a fun time.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes