JhomBraun

Donor
Jan 19, 2018
Best of luck with this remake. I have not played this version yet but will. Lots of fans including myself really like the original game but felt that the end was rushed so much that it took away from an otherwise great game.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Best of luck with this remake. I have not played this version yet but will. Lots of fans including myself really like the original game but felt that the end was rushed so much that it took away from an otherwise great game.
Yes, it felt quite short and rushed, when I first played this too. There's not much I can do about this, although I try to make the events a bit longer whenever I can and I also try to interject new scenes when I feel I can use the original art to do so.
The only other idea about making this a longer game, is to actually use whatever artwork i can get from Malleck's incomplete sequel Sea Holidays into this one...

Gudil

Aug 21, 2021
Unofficial Android Port of :

Road Trip [v0.1]

MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider.

here you can request there, and below my message, there's a link to my discord
Thx!

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The point in the story that Jennifer get those stockings is at the end of part 1. That means that for continuity reasons, I can only make images of her in stockings for use in part 2. My only problem is how to make this work, since all the old renders I'm using don't show her in stockings... But I will try adding some images with stockings for sure.

Reactions: lemaro

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hmm. Don't remember much but was there a path that she decides to stay in the city?
I'm not sure either. I don't think there were alternate endings in this game though, since the sequel starts with her, her boyfriend and her cousins traveling to a new location. I'll have to check it out when I start coding part 2.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes