Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
I really liked the original game. Thanks for the remake (y)
Are there new renders in this and is it exactly the same story? just different engine?

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I really liked the original game. Thanks for the remake (y)
Are there new renders in this and is it exactly the same story? just different engine?
The basic premise of the story is the same, I just altered all the dialogues and some aspects of the original story as I saw fit.
As for the renders, I use the original artwork mainly, but I have some images altered to fit the changes and additions I made to the story.

Last edited:

AMUR48

Jun 24, 2018
DimS40
I'm more interested in what will happen when you get to the second part? because it's not finished. will you be rendering yourself? or will you end there? do you have numbers of hair and other body parts daz 3

riai

Nov 25, 2017
I started the second part of part 1 (by the way: thank you DimS40 for the remake (y)) but Jennifer is nowhere on the map. Is this only my problem?

1644872401907.png

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
DimS40
I'm more interested in what will happen when you get to the second part? because it's not finished. will you be rendering yourself? or will you end there? do you have numbers of hair and other body parts daz 3
The original game was marked as completed, you might think of Sea Holidays, which is the sequel to this one, that was left incomplete.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I started the second part of part 1 (by the way: thank you DimS40 for the remake (y)) but Jennifer is nowhere on the map. Is this only my problem?

View attachment 1653730
The standing image of Jennifer is not always visible, only in dialogues. So, at this point you should be able to look around, change clothes, go downstairs etc...

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
no sex just teasing and bj or have i missed out on them ?
Yes, there is no actual penetration up to this point. I was not able to fit one in Part 1, all the sex scenes of the original are in Part 2 (that's the city of Migarua).

Reactions: Priappus

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
As for the renders, I use the original artwork mainly, but I have some images altered to fit the changes and additions I made to the story.
you can easily extend some scenes with your renders if you doesn't show faces ;)

Wild Red

Apr 30, 2018
The basic premise of the story is the same, I just altered all the dialogues and some aspects of the original story as I saw fit.
Ah, okay...
If you have the possibility to expand or continue the story, that would be super awesome.
Good luck with your project

Reactions: Priappus and DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Bug Warning...
When Jennifer is in her room packing her things and says that she wants to go to the sheriff to show him the sketch of the thief,
after you exit the room go directly to the sheriff and DO NOT try to enter back into the room.
This will cause you to miss the event with the sheriff.
Since this bug is avoidable, I will not upload a fix version just for it, unless something else more serious comes up.

Reactions: menatv

Remigio

May 5, 2018
Bug Warning...
When Jennifer is in her room packing her things and says that she wants to go to the sheriff to show him the sketch of the thief,
after you exit the room go directly to the sheriff and DO NOT try to enter back into the room.
This will cause you to miss the event with the sheriff.
Since this bug is avoidable, I will not upload a fix version just for it, unless something else more serious comes up.
You have the possibility to expand or continue the story? Would be great?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DimS40 and Priappus

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I have thought of expanding Road Trip by adding the artwork of the unfinished Sea Holiday into it.
I'm still not sure how I would make the story have some logical continuation though.
Also I don't want to keep working in this project for too long, as eventually I would like to start a new project of my own...

Remigio

May 5, 2018
I have thought of expanding Road Trip by adding the artwork of the unfinished Sea Holiday into it.
I'm still not sure how I would make the story have some logical continuation though.
Also I don't want to keep working in this project for too long, as eventually I would like to start a new project of my own...
I respect your decision but consider that continuing the story would be good training on renders for your future new game.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes