lemaro

May 11, 2021
thanks bro for the hardwork, is 0.3.5 new update already? couldnt proceed with my previous save unless supposed to play again

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
thanks bro for the hardwork, is 0.3.5 new update already? couldnt proceed with my previous save unless supposed to play again
The new events of this version are all on Michaels path. You should start with a save before the two paths fork out...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: lemaro

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The old saves are working,very good upgrade,had scenes that did not show the old game?It's been a long time since I played the old game and we may not remember well.
very good effort, you could upgrade other old games when this is over.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
The old saves are working,very good upgrade,had scenes that did not show the old game?It's been a long time since I played the old game and we may not remember well.
very good effort, you could upgrade other old games when this is over.
Actually yes, there are a few new scenes I added that there weren't in the original game.
Also when it was possible I included variations of scenes based on current clothes. I hoped you found them :p.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
How to achieve score to 100% to whore? I've made all events, but at the end score is 35%.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
How to achieve score to 100% to whore? I've made all events, but at the end score is 35%.
As I say at the end screen of this update 35% is the max for now. Jennifer has a lot of 'adventures' to go through to acheive her ultimate goal of 100% whore. :devilish: ;)
Stay tuned for the next update

Last edited:

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
So, is it 1st chapter's progress only? Another 65% is 2nd chapter? Or you will add more content to 1st chapter later?
No more content planned for part 1. Jennifer moves to the new place in part 2 and all new events will take place there.
If I have the ability to add something it will only be in Part 2 from now on.

SupraKL

Nov 8, 2018
Hi DimS40, I have not played the RPGM version of the game, but I understand this version of RenPy Road Trip v0.3.5 covered the entire first chapter/part of the game ? The next part will be Sea Holiday v0.6 RPGM which you are going to translate to RenPy ?
If yes, when should we expect the first version of Sea Holiday to be released ?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Hi DimS40, I have not played the RPGM version of the game, but I understand this version of RenPy Road Trip v0.3.5 covered the entire first chapter/part of the game ? The next part will be Sea Holiday v0.6 RPGM which you are going to translate to RenPy ?
If yes, when should we expect the first version of Sea Holiday to be released ?
V0.3.5 covers the first part of the game Road Trip (that means the events in the village Jennifer arrives at the start). That means that we still have to see the events in the city of Migarua (that's still in the original Road Trip). Sea Holiday is something I haven't decided yet. Maybe I'll add that too, but I can't promise anything right now.

Reactions: Envoye

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Does anyone have a screenshot with the instructions for the forest?... I once got a message but no matter where i click (i did every tile - i think) nothing happens...
You need to hover your mouse over a certain spot and you will see the hidden entrance....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes