DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I still need some time to prepare this big event though.
I decided to include boths paths up this to this point, so that everyone will be happy :p
I will try to spread the main sex events evenly through part 2 and also write the story in a way that makes sense.
The events in part 2 of the original game were rather sloppy....

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The sequel was called Sea Holiday and no it was not completed.
It remained abandoned around half way through...
I remember that. Too bad too as Jennifer was one of the hottest characters of the time in these games.

There was another game by the same dev that had the MC and his hot cousin being taken to an island along with some others, and things got spicey during photo sessions. That was the other girl in the second game.. That cousin model was pretty hot too.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I remember that. Too bad too as Jennifer was one of the hottest characters of the time in these games.

There was another game by the same dev that had the MC and his hot cousin being taken to an island along with some others, and things got spicey during photo sessions. That was the other girl in the second game.. That cousin model was pretty hot too.
This one is for you :p

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
At this point, I wish to make clear that I have no connection to the original developer of the game Malleck. This is just a project that I decided to take on, exactly because I always thought that the original had the potential to be something good. I am using the original artwork as I don't have the ability to produce quality renders of my own, yet.
I hope you enjoy my efforts and feel free to report bugs or just give your suggestions here.
Well, you get my vote for a good effort! You might not get love, you might not get money, but you'll make a name for yourself if you do it right, and that's a good springboard into future game development too, good luck!

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
The sequel was called Sea Holiday and no it was not completed.
It remained abandoned around half way through...
Oh...yes I remember stuck in some area.. and thought there was bug and didn't play it through... That game was interesting..

Reactions: DimS40
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes