Nov 21, 2019
Kinda sad, that he did not recreate the game with new models. The old once are from the past are so weird and for RP-like games. (KISS, Ogre, Clowns) And it takes more then a weekend, too.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
is anyone have and can share SAVE files where Jennifer kept the maid job?

I think by mistake I declined maid job therefore I will miss content

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
Kinda sad, that he did not recreate the game with new models. The old once are from the past are so weird and for RP-like games. (KISS, Ogre, Clowns) And it takes more then a weekend, too.
Uuh... wtf with that entitlement? Dude is not the original author, it is fucking awesome even there is someone willing to port this to Ren'Py.

Reactions: hermesh and DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
is anyone have and can share SAVE files where Jennifer kept the maid job?

I think by mistake I declined maid job therefore I will miss content
you can start a new game and use the Start from Part 2 feature.
There you can choose which path you want play.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alea iacta est

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
As a general remark I'll give some numbers...
This is not a small project by any means.
This last version has over 10.000 lines of code, 68.000 words of dialogue with over 382.000 characters,
a total of over 650.000 characters typed in the script.
And I'm not counting the work to retach and compress every single image used and create maps and custom screens for ren'py.

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
I've uploaded an android version on the initial post.
You can try it out, but I can't guaranty it's bug free.
I have no way to test MAC and ANDROID builds....
When in the bar, the menu button is exactly where the exit button is.. I can't get out, only go right into the menu, when I try to leave. Any advice?

Pjalle

Dec 27, 2018
The final bits of code are in place and I'm giving the game a quick playthrough.
If no bugs make their appearance then expect the new version to be uploaded tomorrow.
Could you please make the exit another place? In android version the menu button is placed the same place as the exit. Impossible to leave the bar, only enters the menu.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Could you please make the exit another place? In android version the menu button is placed the same place as the exit. Impossible to leave the bar, only enters the menu.
Sorry for that. The ANDROID build is totally experimental as I have no clue how to make one properly.
I'm afraid I can't be of help with that.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Uuh... wtf with that entitlement? Dude is not the original author, it is fucking awesome even there is someone willing to port this to Ren'Py.
Exactly, he’s doing a great job with this, wish someone would finish porting lilly of the valley to renpy too and finish abandoned game like “humbling experience”

Reactions: DimS40 and radohak
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes