Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Was aware of the remake but not so much with the effort to include new renders to expand scenes and perhaps add new ones? Interesting. Glad you posted in the Daz thread. Gotta watch this thread now.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Was aware of the remake but not so much with the effort to include new renders to expand scenes and perhaps add new ones? Interesting. Glad you posted in the Daz thread. Gotta watch this thread now.
I have not yet decided if I'll expand the original game as it is. But i'm trying my DAZ skills anyway, I'll need to be able to produce new renders in the future....

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
progress update...

2 day story progression so far with almost all events in them made repeatable...
3 new maps that can not yet be accessed but will be needed in the future...
next update will introduce a panties on-off system... that will provide some variation in the way you see the events...
both paths are developed equally...
the game right now has over 5.500 dialogue blocks with over 81.000 words and over 430.000 characters...
I'm also trying to find an effective way to allow the use of a stockings option in Jennifer's wardrobe, at least for some events only.
That's all I have to say for now... I don't have a date for the release just yet, but I hope it won't take long...

jho1990

May 7, 2022
View attachment 1605749

Overview:
This is an unofficial Ren'py remake of the game Road Trip by Malleck.
I used mainly the original artwork and changed significantly the story and dialogues.
The game follows the adventures of Jennifer, a young woman in her mid-twenties after she decided to embark
on a road trip to another country alone.
Thread Updated: 2022-04-10
Release Date: 2022-04-10
Developer: DimS40 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.1
Language: English
Link to original: original game
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - MEGA -
Mac: - - MEGA -
Other:

*This port/version isn't tested on an actual Android Device download at your risk

View attachment 1605756 View attachment 1605757 View attachment 1605758 View attachment 1605759 View attachment 1607620 View attachment 1607629 View attachment 1652582 View attachment 1652584 View attachment 1668382 View attachment 1690336
nice game with cute model.im expecting new episodes

Reactions: DimS40

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
What a blast from the past! Good job.

Might be jumping the gun a bit, but seeing what you've done here, any plans to do this for other old RPGMs after Road Trip is completed? In this particular genre, Sarah's Life springs to mind.

jozzi

Jan 11, 2022
What a blast from the past! Good job.

Might be jumping the gun a bit, but seeing what you've done here, any plans to do this for other old RPGMs after Road Trip is completed? In this particular genre, Sarah's Life springs to mind.
perhaps you mean Elena's life? then such a project is already available on this site https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-renpy-unofficial-remake-v0-33-phalzyr.30339/ and https://f95zone.to/threads/elenas-life-unofficial-renpy-port-v0-5-2-bughunt-crust.17764/

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
jozzi
Actually there is an abandoned RPGM called Sara's life, I guess that's the one Tumai refers to...

My aswer would be that I haven't decided yet what the next project will be...
and I've a few suggestions so far, like the unfinished game Sea holiday or even to take over the lily of the valley port.
Of course there is a chance that I start a totally new game too.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
" changed significantly the story and dialogues. "
Could someone please elaborate on that?
So basically the same pictures used for different story or expanded on old one?
Is there any particular direction these changes are aimed at? (i.e. more exhibition/more harrassment etc pp)

Is it worth to play both games or is it sufficient to play just one contentwise?

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
jozzi
Actually there is an abandoned RPGM called Sara's life, I guess that's the one Tumai refers to...

My aswer would be that I haven't decided yet what the next project will be...
and I've a few suggestions so far, like the unfinished game Sea holiday or even to take over the lily of the valley port.
Of course there is a chance that I start a totally new game too.
A Renpy port and continuation of the Survivor Sarah series would be nice, although I doubt the dev would want to give it up without a fight.

gsuk

Jul 31, 2018
And the answer is - don't click where it says "West Road" but on the square at the edge. Hmmm.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes