DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I uploaded a new ANDOID build.
The link is in starting post.
I hope this time it has better functionality, but it's still not tested on an actual android device.

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
It is a pity that sex scenes are very swift and not fully represented... Wish malleck could have spent more effort in creating sex images/assets.

I would rather have less sex scenes but better represented than sex scenes swift and frequent one

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
It is a pity that sex scenes are very swift and not fully represented... Wish malleck could have spent more effort in creating sex images/assets.

I would rather have less sex scenes but better represented than sex scenes swift and frequent one
Unfortunately it gets even worse towards the end of the game.
He wasted his time trying to make better animations, so now I'm stuck with 150 rendered frames for the same event....:(

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Unfortunately it gets even worse towards the end of the game.
He wasted his time trying to make better animations, so now I'm stuck with 150 rendered frames for the same event....:(
I think there was an issue with Jennifer and sex with a black dude.

That animation was broken If I remember.

But the lesson around better representing sex scenes is never been learnt properly.

Lot of Dev put few images as pure checkbox exercise

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I think there was an issue with Jennifer and sex with a black dude.

That animation was broken If I remember.

But the lesson around better representing sex scenes is never been learnt properly.

Lot of Dev put few images as pure checkbox exercise
That's the scene I'm talking about too.
That scene with the black guy and ton of renders for an animation that would slow down most machines.
I hope after I chop down the animation in parts and the reduced size of the webp images will make it run smoother.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Yes, I would like too to know what assets he used for his renders.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yes, I have a good idea about the hairstyle, but the face, skin, body are all unknown to me.
Likely a gen 2 or gen 3 model.

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Maybe, though sometimes that means I get stuck trying to fix a minor detail and lose hours of my time...:cautious:
Not to mention that the quality of the original renders gets worse as we move towards the end of this game.
Low light, noise, poking through clothes, zombie like twisting of limbs... I try to fix what I can....
office.jpg original office2_16.jpg modified

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
View attachment 1775874 trying to recreate Jennifer can b model. I'm still far from getting it right...
I think this Jennifer could be used in very successful sequel

She has the right level of beauty, not "artificial" not "cartoon" and it is a very recognisable character in adult games.

Of course the sequel is expected to be on same tune, blackmails, rape, abused etc lol

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes