DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I respect your decision but consider that continuing the story would be good training on renders for your future new game.
That's true, but I would need to find the DAZ assets used in Road Trip first. At the moment I have no clue on which model Jennifer is based.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
That's true, but I would need to find the DAZ assets used in Road Trip first. At the moment I have no clue on which model Jennifer is based.
Thank you for your effort to modernize an old nice game. If you can do something better do it.

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I ran a Lint analysis of V0.2 and I was surprised to see that :

Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266 lint report, generated at: Wed Feb 16 18:06:11 2022

Statistics:

The game contains 2,815 dialogue blocks, containing 40,281 words and 213,218
characters, for an average of 14.3 words and 76 characters per block.

Lint is not a substitute for thorough testing. Remember to update Ren'Py
before releasing. New releases fix bugs and improve compatibility.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: DontKnow69420

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
Thank You Dev for picking this game up this was one of my fav game back in the day, i just hope Dev keep working on this game and dont give up anyways thanks a ton.

Reactions: Xiggie and DimS40

lemaro

May 11, 2021
I have thought of expanding Road Trip by adding the artwork of the unfinished Sea Holiday into it.
I'm still not sure how I would make the story have some logical continuation though.
Also I don't want to keep working in this project for too long, as eventually I would like to start a new project of my own...
yeah would agree, I think you will end up being limited by the renders available to you from this game. Since you seem to have a good knack for making a solid storyline, you'd have more freedom not having to reuse renders.

fokrrk11

Feb 17, 2021
apk port 0.2v
man page :

mega link :

Buffman666

Feb 21, 2021
Thanks so much for doing this, Road Trip was one of my vrey first games I played and it's great to see a remake from a fan.

If you do decide to go through with Sea Holiday as well that would be amazing, as the plot for that one (swimsuit competition/different paths/choices etc.) were great and then BOOM the game ended and Malleck disappeared quicker than Jeffrey Epstein

Reactions: DimS40 and Priappus

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Progress update:

All the main events of the next version are ready, I'm filling in some gaps in the story line at the moment.
So, if I don't run into any unexpected problems, I'm aiming for releasing it this weekend.
This update will contain all the events in Michael's path and with that part 1 will be complete in both paths.

lemaro

May 11, 2021
Progress update:

All the main events of the next version are ready, I'm filling in some gaps in the story line at the moment.
So, if I don't run into any unexpected problems, I'm aiming for releasing it this weekend.
This update will contain all the events in Michael's path and with that part 1 will be complete in both paths.
Thanks for the update bro, cant wait for it

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
Please report any bugs or errors you might find here.
I would like to polish Part 1 before I start working on Part 2.
:D

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes