DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
For the next update my aim is to complete Michael's path in Part 1. I already have a rough idea of all the events I will need to code.

Reactions: menatv

ChaosDMNS

Sep 18, 2018
since only one ending is completed.. Can you get stuck in the game because of it?
Or will you atm. end up with that ending no matter what?

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
since only one ending is completed.. Can you get stuck in the game because of it?
Or will you atm. end up with that ending no matter what?
The 2 paths are distinct and you will get a notification when you reach the end of content for any one of them.

Reactions: ChaosDMNS

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
DimS40 A link in the op to the original game would be helpful.

Also considering the base game is already completed, I'd suggest using the version numbers as a percentage so it is easier to know how much was ported and how much is left.
(ignore this suggestion if you are doing this already and 20% was ported with 0.2)

Reactions: DimS40

DimS40

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
DimS40 A link in the op to the original game would be helpful.

Also considering the base game is already completed, I'd suggest using the version numbers as a percentage so it is easier to know how much was ported and how much is left.
(ignore this suggestion if you are doing this already and 20% was ported with 0.2)
Yes, my intention about version numbers is to inticate the currect percentage. 20% might be a bit off, but I think it's close and in the coming releases I'll try to be more accurate.

Reactions: Meaning Less
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes