VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roadtrip [v0.1a] [Basement Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Opening banner.png

Overview:
The game is an adaptation of a story found on Literotica and all credit to the original author. The tale is fairly simple if a little absurd. It begins with you as the main character enjoying your summer vacation when it comes to an abrupt end. You are travelling with 2 women and 2 men and have to go back home attempting to fit all 5 of you and all your luggage in one car. The shenanigans that happen as you ride home are the main focus in this version.

A few comments showed concern about additional males besides the MC in the game. As the story grows, more characters will be introduced, male and female. I should stress that just because there are male characters, it does not necessarily mean they will have any sexual interactions with the females. NPC's make up a vital part of the story, and while the MC will have opportunities with multiple females, most male NPC's just help develop the story moving it along.

Light NTR exists in current build regardless of choice at beginning. Future versions will have it corrected,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2019-12-14
Release Date: 2019-12-12
Developer: Basement Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change Log:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Lin: - -
Mac: - -

Patches:

Alice Marie Luggage.png AliceMariebutts.png alicemarieinlake.png Marieheadlockalicefocus.png cartoplessfingeringmouthopen.png

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I think I followed the template best I could except the images. I saw another post regarding uploading images and I hope I followed that properly.

Thanks for your assistance.
for the images if you could use the "Thumbnail" feature that is available when adding images so that they don't take up as much space and clutter up the screen that would be great. It would also make it more inline with the rest of the game threads

Also finally, and most importantly, edit your original post, don't post it as a sperate comment.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
A few more pointers for you
For all who download and play the game, I welcome any constructive criticism you may have. This is my first time attempting any and all aspects of game development including rendering, story writing and coding.
You will undoubtedly be able to notice an amateurs work as you play the game. I simply ask you keep that in mind and be patient as I learn how to improve my skills over time.

I would have liked for this initial release to have a lot more renders, but between my inexperience and using a PC that was not specifically designed for it, almost each image took over 2 hours to render without accounting for posing and crashes. I hope to increase the numbers in newer versions as I gain knowledge and, if the game is received well, I upgrade my machine.
for this part in your overview it would be better to just make it into a SPOILER tag titled "Developer's Notes", since the overview is more just explaining the plot of the game.

Also for the GENRE tags listed, please make sure that all the tags you listed are present in the current build of the game you are uploading. If tags are not present in the current game, either remove them or mark them as "Future Content"

For the OS it should be this:
since Ren'py games package Win/Linux together, the Download should also be changed from WIN to WIN/LINUX

Also I suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile so that you can be easily identified, best of luck with your game!

Reactions: rKnight

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
A few more pointers for you

for this part in your overview it would be better to just make it into a SPOILER tag titled "Developer's Notes", since the overview is more just explaining the plot of the game.

Also for the GENRE tags listed, please make sure that all the tags you listed are present in the current build of the game you are uploading. If tags are not present in the current game, either remove them or mark them as "Future Content"

For the OS it should be this:

since Ren'py games package Win/Linux together, the Download should also be changed from WIN to WIN/LINUX

Also I suggest you contact admins/staff and ask for a 'Game Developer' badge for your profile so that you can be easily identified, best of luck with your game!
Thank you for all your help and your well wishes.

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
Thank you for all your help and your well wishes.
No problem fellow pervert, it's all in a day's work for your Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder!

final step would be for you to click on 'Report' in your Original Post and ask for it to be moved to the 'Games' thread, one of the staff members will look it over and make any needed changes and move it for you as soon as possible :)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Are you sure this deserves a Kinetic novel tag? It seems to have various choices.

Reactions: Abhai

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, three guys and two chicks, doesn't sound ideal, haha, hope MC will successfully cockblock both dudes while getting both girls all to himself :p
If it's from literotica, it's probably not going to go that way.

They usually end up as fuck fests.

Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
I'm looking forward to playing this as I read the story it is based on there's a wealth of inspiration on that story site

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, I kinda had a hunch that MC getting both girls all to himself would be just wishful thinking, premise kind of sounds like what you describe indeed :(
I've read some similar stories to this on there and some of those ended up as a harem of sorts but it took a lot of fucking to get there so I guess it all depends on what the dev wants to do and the exact story it's based off.

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I've read some similar stories to this on there and some of those ended up as a harem of sorts but it took a lot of fucking to get there so I guess it all depends on what the dev wants to do and the exact story it's based off.
Yeah fair enough, I'll keep an eye on this thread and read the comments as see how the story progresses and decide whether I'll give it a go or not at a later time, just to be fair and not judge the story before it ha even started properly :)

Leo...

Donor
Oct 7, 2019
Sounds like a good start, I hope you can do a good job.
Good luck with the game.

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Are you sure this deserves a Kinetic novel tag? It seems to have various choices.
There are long portions of the game where you are not making any choices or decisions, so I figured having the tag would give you a sense of what to expect.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote