VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roadtrip [v0.1a] [Basement Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Just started and already noticed a few errors in the conversations. MC "You're telling me. BTW, Marie, Dad, Marie and everyone else knows you've got a thing for her, you know." Also when dad is telling you about having to go back to work and Alice? is standing right next to him MC says, "No wonder Marie looks pissy." It's kinda confusing when he is talking about Alice but calling her Marie.

Reactions: Abhai

Dadboii

Feb 28, 2018
Oof the screenshots and description make me think about the story: "Two Moms, Two Laps, Two Hours."
One of the first stories I came across on Literotica, which made me a fan.

Good work looking forward to more.

D

Deleted member 1826233

Played it and I like the potential. The story is cute and the female models look great.

However, there are some issues that kinda kill the mood.

For one, the whole "it was like they where in complete isolation" thing. The appeal of the story is that they are having sex in the back-seat of a car with others right there with them. That doesn't really work if the rest is barely mentioned, never mind shown.
I would have loved an overview shot of everyone in the car. I want to hear the 2 women talk to each other as they are being fondled. Pretend that nothing is going on, but meanwhile... I want to see Colin in action, not just hear about it, and I want to see and 'feel' both all parties struggle with their positions and increasing lewd touches.

Second, what is up with the whole "say I'm your master" shit? That was so out of character for both parties involved and really off putting. The milf next door is a giant tease and has been flirting with her younger next door neighbour for years. Yet all of a sudden she turns into a meak women who's begging to be dominated. No thanks.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018
I hope the 2 guys in there are brothers. Then it would be ok to DP their sister and to share.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
is this realy kinetic novel ? so far you do get some choices..
the choices dont matter shit so kinetic, for example even if u like alice you cant prevent colins from groping her or make her sit with you in the car etc
I dont think this game is for us vanilla guys considering even if the sharing of this game is optional as dev said.... whats the point in having sharing optional if colins start to grope alice etc with no way for us to prevent that? seems pointless to me.
is like

colins: ey bro want to share Alice with me and bang her together?
Mc(player): Nope i dont like to share my girls
Colins: Well... i dont give a fuck, ima gonna fuck her with you or alone... and you cant do anything to prevent me from it....

So again, where is the point?

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
the choices dont matter shit so kinetic, for example even if u like alice you cant prevent colins from groping her or make her sit with you in the car etc
I dont think this game is for us vanilla guys considering even if the sharing of this game is optional as dev said.... whats the point in having sharing optional if colins start to grope alice etc with no way for us to prevent that? seems pointless to me.
is like

colins: ey bro want to share Alice with me and bang her together?
Mc(player): Nope i dont like to share my girls
Colins: Well... i dont give a fuck, ima gonna fuck her with you or alone... and you cant do anything to prevent me from it....

So again, where is the point?
I don't know if it was added later on, but when I played the game (v0.1a) I got to choose between No NTR, light NTR and full blown NTR at the start of it. I didn't see any groping (I obviously went with the first choice) but you still get the guy saying how much he loves Alice's ass, having her on his lap, wearing just her bathing suit and a t-shirt, on a bumpy road and seeing her tits when they are in the water, because "it's not fair". Sure, you don't see any groping, but it still isn't exactly vanilla. I'm not sure if there is a way to go around it though. The lake scene can definitely change easily without even using any new renders, but I don't see how the car arrangements can change and still get Marie's scene.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I got to choose between No NTR, light NTR and full blown NTR at the start of it
last time i played there was no choices of that, unless he added it in 1.a :unsure:
(still the way i did play was to take interest in both girls and the scene of colins groping alice still happens so i dont know if they fixed that shit since i did not download 1a)

(and i said i dont like this game because i like my games vanilla, the game being only centered in the mc and the girls, us the players / mc being the only one to fuck them and this game seems like it will have sharing, and a lot of forced things like that groping with alice/colins )

Basement Games and ntr avoidable means that type of content never happens, you say is avoidable but last time i played it was forced on the player, even if we the player dont see it, it still happen (for ntr avoidable that scene of colins groping alice must never happen in 1st place)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote