VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roadtrip [v0.1a] [Basement Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys... so lol me questions are alread answer. When i read ntr avoidable i was like... ok i can try it. But if the ntr is just fake avoidable the game for now is not for me. For the moment i just put the thread in a folder calder "best to wait for now" and see how the game evolve. And if the avoiding thing is real, then i try the game. Is really funny how many time i read... when you see male that do not mean that they fuck mc girls/women... and in the end they fuck first and before the MC.

anyway the incest thing is based on... brother and sister? Or mother and son? Read the Overview i think bro/sis or perhaps cousins... i do not expect that a son bring on a vacantion like this... his mother.
As i say for now i put this thread in a folder where i try to follow it week after week and see how the thing evolve. Till now i prefer to avoid to play it.

Edit # 1
Ok so... based on this post i think is two mother and a son
I remember reading something like this years ago, I think it's this one:

Anyway thank you

Reactions: Valeck

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Sorry to all the players regarding NTR. I was using my interpretation of it where NTR means interacting with the female. I did a minor update to make the scene in the car with Colin and Alice optional, but if NTR refers to even talking about one of the females bodies, I'll have to make more tweaks to rework the dialogue.

I'll adjust that for next big update.

BTW, the relationships are exactly as the original story. Two Mothers who are sisters and their sons.

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm trying to incorporate all your suggestions and correct any criticisms as best as possible.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Sorry to all the players regarding NTR. I was using my interpretation of it where NTR means interacting with the female. I did a minor update to make the scene in the car with Colin and Alice optional, but if NTR refers to even talking about one of the females bodies, I'll have to make more tweaks to rework the dialogue.

I'll adjust that for next big update.

BTW, the relationships are exactly as the original story. Two Mothers who are sisters and their sons.

Thanks for all the feedback, I'm trying to incorporate all your suggestions and correct any criticisms as best as possible.
interacting as in talking is not ntr, but the scene of colins groping alice tits can be seen as such and for me that make me lost interest in alice.
dunno if u deleted it in 1a thats why i said "last time i played, because i played the 1st versión you posted"

Reactions: Vrijgeest

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
interacting as in talking is not ntr, but the scene of colins groping alice tits can be seen as such and for me that make me lost interest in alice.
dunno if u deleted it in 1a thats why i said "last time i played, because i played the 1st versión you posted"
I understood your concerns and mostly addressed those in 0.1a as I can push dialogues and scenes behind NTR Choice. I was referring to eddie987's post regarding the talking and seeing. If his interpretation of NTR is widely held, I would have to rework a lot of dialogue and adjust the story more drastically along with creating new renders.

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Played it and I like the potential. The story is cute and the female models look great.

However, there are some issues that kinda kill the mood.

For one, the whole "it was like they where in complete isolation" thing. The appeal of the story is that they are having sex in the back-seat of a car with others right there with them. That doesn't really work if the rest is barely mentioned, never mind shown.
I would have loved an overview shot of everyone in the car. I want to hear the 2 women talk to each other as they are being fondled. Pretend that nothing is going on, but meanwhile... I want to see Colin in action, not just hear about it, and I want to see and 'feel' both all parties struggle with their positions and increasing lewd touches.

Second, what is up with the whole "say I'm your master" shit? That was so out of character for both parties involved and really off putting. The milf next door is a giant tease and has been flirting with her younger next door neighbour for years. Yet all of a sudden she turns into a meak women who's begging to be dominated. No thanks.
Thanks for the thorough feedback.

Your first point - The renders take too long for me to expand on those scenes. I have a basic PC because I have never done anything remotely close to design and rendering or coding for that matter. The car scenes would often result in crashes without completion of the render so my hand was forced in limiting those shots. As far as mentioning the others, I felt it would be jarring to have a completely separate image on screen compared with the dialogue so I chose to keep it minimal until more renders could be added.
I do hope to expand on those scenes once I have a better more suited system to create such images.

Your second point - Going back and re-reading it, it does feel somewhat early and forced. The domination path will most certainly be there, but you're right. I will redo the dialogue and tone it down in the next version and have a more gradual build to that stage.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
I applied the incest patch but there's not noticeable difference at all. The MC calls the girls Alice and Marie, there's no familiar relationship reflected in the dialogues between MC and the girls (that's the relationship that matters for incest).

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I understood your concerns and mostly addressed those in 0.1a as I can push dialogues and scenes behind NTR Choice. I was referring to eddie987's post regarding the talking and seeing. If his interpretation of NTR is widely held, I would have to rework a lot of dialogue and adjust the story more drastically along with creating new renders.
i dont know what he is refering, but for me and almost all people that dont like ntr, I/they dont want the girls fucked, touched or flirting with other dudes, it doenst matter if the mc(us) see it or not so long as it happen people wont like it.
So in other words if u want to make ntr avoidable you must make those girls untouched by other male npc

perhaps this will make you understand more.

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I applied the incest patch but there's not noticeable difference at all. The MC calls the girls Alice and Marie, there's no familiar relationship reflected in the dialogues between MC and the girls (that's the relationship that matters for incest).
Check the versions. The patch only works with version 0.1a, it will not work for the 0.1 version.

Reactions: sabu6 and Paprika

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I don't see it as NTR but if you are going for vanilla Alice showing her tits to Collin is not needed and definitely her sitting on his lap on a bumpy road wearing just her bathing suit, (since we know he has the hots for her) is in the same category. I don't consider it NTR, but it's definitely a turn off for me. Other people might like it, I just (like djkunn) don't like any potential love interest being touched by, or teasing other guys. I don't mind flirting, but showing her tits and sitting half naked on his lap is a bit too much for me. It's just personal taste thought. I've already said that I am a greedy bastard who doesn't like sharing.

Edit: I really like the female models. Especially Alice, so that might the main reason I didn't like those two scenes.

Last edited:

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I don't see it as NTR but if you are going for vanilla Alice showing her tits to Collin is not needed and definitely her sitting on his lap on a bumpy road wearing just her bathing suit, (since we know he has the hots for her) is in the same category. I don't consider it NTR, but it's definitely a turn off for me. Other people might like it, I just (like djkunn) don't like any potential love interest being touched by, or teasing other guys. I don't mind flirting, but showing her tits and sitting half naked on his lap is a bit too much for me. It's just personal taste thought. I've already said that I am a greedy bastard who doesn't like sharing.

Edit: I really like the female models. Especially Alice, so that might the main reason I didn't like those two scenes.
Thanks for the clarification. Between you and djkunn, I think I fully grasp NTR now. It was my fault in applying my interpretation of it in saying it's avoidable. It'll take some time but hopefully by the next major update, I can have NTR be full vanilla.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. Between you and djkunn, I think I fully grasp NTR now. It was my fault in applying my interpretation of it in saying it's avoidable. It'll take some time but hopefully by the next major update, I can have NTR be full vanilla.
If you had something else in mind you don't have to change your game (the no NTR path at least) for something I said. It might not bother other people so much. I appreciate the fact that you actually care about the feedback though.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The anti-NTR brigade are back again. :ROFLMAO: Boy oh boy. What is wrong with you guys? It is only a story. :giggle::giggle:

I enjoyed the brief start. The renders are a bit grainy at times but otherwise ok. I bet no one is complaining about the bazookas which add nothing to the story. A slim small chested aunt would have been more fun.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i think he just wanna understand better the NTR meaning. Perhaps with so many opinion is hard to understand all of them.
Also, try to find a good site, where the NTR is explained better is really hard. Not only because many ppl see NTR in different way, but also because many Netorare fans tend to explain it incorrectly, so as to get the game to their taste.
Let's start from... i put it in spoiler because the post is long. Also because is not so easy to write for me in english.
And before your all say anything, I was asked by the developer. That is, I think he asked a few people, so as to clear up a little bit about this NTR thing.
NTR is associated with two meanings

In short what 75% of people like is:
Vanilla + Netori
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5% of people are neutral! Play all the game they just wanna fap :LOL: do not read the plot, just skip skip till the sex scene and then fap fap :eek::LOL:

In short for Netorare fans 10% people more or less

Don't ask me why, because i have a visceral hatred for this netorare whole category. But some ppl like it, so... i can't say anything. Anyone have they taste.

The only advice i can give to you is... to make all optional. So in this case people choose the path they like more.
Obviously I would like to tell you, avoid precisely that path, it does nothing but bring damage and continuous bickering in the thread. But as I said... why should you listen to me? Is you choice. The important thing is to create a game with optional choice.
So everyone are all happy.

Mind you, make things optional, mean that if someone choice to avoid the netorare in game that thing never happen!
For example:

I hope I have been clear. And I apologize if there are spelling errors or if the explanation is long, otherwise I do not know how to write everything better.

Thank you as i say i continue to see how the game go. And hope to see the change i like. So to start to try you game;)

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I basically feel that people opposed to NTR dont understand what NTR is or have ego problems.
These are stories and fantasies of people's minds. They are their stories and have every right to go where they want them to go. It is quite amazing that some people think they have the right to determine how the story develops just to suit their twisted egos. Why cant they accept NTR as part of the story. It is used in many straight novels written by some of the best authors but here all of a sudden there is a group who think they have the god-given right to impose their thoughts on others and making life for devs very difficult by demanding an alternative route without their version of NTR. The trouble is this not only applies to NTR but in other fields as well.
Why dont we all agree to give the dev the last say over his story. If you really dont like it dont read it but that attitude is not very adult on a so called ADULT GAME site.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
For the dev, don't let people dictate what you do or do not put in your game. Its your game, not theirs. I see some people are using the "if a girl does anything with any guy that isn't MC, then its NTR" argument but thats not true. They're just being overly sensitive, and I say that as someone who dislikes NTR. Teasing and flirting aren't NTR, its teasing and flirting. I see comments about a girl sitting in someones lap because there isn't enough space in the car....well what are they supposed to do? Hang on to the roof? Thats not NTR. This game seems to have a mom/dad character, if they do something together its not NTR.

I know I may have a more strict definition of NTR, but the thing is you can be jealous (a key attribute of NTR) and it NOT be NTR. A part to NTR, besides jealously, is the loss of an LI IMO. If she wasn't yours to begin with or hasn't shown any indication of being an LI, its not NTR IMO.

Things that aren't NTR IMO.

1- A girl doing things with her boyfriend, husband etc. They're in a relationship, what do you expect? Can you be jealous? Sure, but its not NTR they're doing what people in a relationship do.
2- Flirting and teasing. Maybe thats the girls personality? The only way this can be NTR is if the girl is in a relationship with MC, if she isn't (aka she is single) then it doesn't count.
3- Dream scenes. Its a dream, it didn't actually happen.
4- Side-girls doing stuff. They're aren't LI's.
5- Sharing/Swinging aren't NTR. If you voluntarily share a girl or swing with her, you obviously aren't jealous which defeats the point of NTR.

As for vanilla and NTR paths, just make things optional and it should be good enough. Although I will say that hardly any game on here manage to have both vanilla and NTR paths co-exist and do it well. Those genres attract the opposite players, so its probably better to just commit to one or the other.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Who is interested in your definition of NTR or anyone else's? Surely the dev has control over his story. Would you send a book back to a famous author and demand it be amended just to suit you or your friends?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote