VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roadtrip [v0.1a] [Basement Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Why is it so hard for some people to understand that the dev asked for feedback? Did you even play the game? He wants it to have three different routes with NTR, light NTR and No NTR at all, so when people who don't like NTR are talking about what they didn't like, they are not trying to make him to take it off the game, they are talking about the vanilla route ffs! The point here isn't to understand what technically counts as NTR and what not, but what people who don't like NTR, won't like! The dev wants to appeal to more people, since he's going for 3 different routes why would he put sharing, swinging and random people fucking the love interests (before they are in a relationship with the MC) in the vanilla one? Again, the dev asked for feedback because he wasn't sure what people might like!

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
For the dev, don't let people dictate what you do or do not put in your game. Its your game, not theirs. I see some people are using the "if a girl does anything with any guy that isn't MC, then its NTR" argument but thats not true. They're just being overly sensitive, and I say that as someone who dislikes NTR. Teasing and flirting aren't NTR, its teasing and flirting. I see comments about a girl sitting in someones lap because there isn't enough space in the car....well what are they supposed to do? Hang on to the roof? Thats not NTR. This game seems to have a mom/dad character, if they do something together its not NTR.

I know I may have a more strict definition of NTR, but the thing is you can be jealous (a key attribute of NTR) and it NOT be NTR. A part to NTR, besides jealously, is the loss of an LI IMO. If she wasn't yours to begin with or hasn't shown any indication of being an LI, its not NTR IMO.

Things that aren't NTR IMO.

1- A girl doing things with her boyfriend, husband etc. They're in a relationship, what do you expect? Can you be jealous? Sure, but its not NTR they're doing what people in a relationship do.
2- Flirting and teasing. Maybe thats the girls personality? The only way this can be NTR is if the girl is in a relationship with MC, if she isn't (aka she is single) then it doesn't count.
3- Dream scenes. Its a dream, it didn't actually happen.
4- Side-girls doing stuff. They're aren't LI's.
5- Sharing/Swinging aren't NTR. If you voluntarily share a girl or swing with her, you obviously aren't jealous which defeats the point of NTR.

As for vanilla and NTR paths, just make things optional and it should be good enough. Although I will say that hardly any game on here manage to have both vanilla and NTR paths co-exist and do it well. Those genres attract the opposite players, so its probably better to just commit to one or the other.
The problem with ur definition of netorare is that your talking it as someone who dont control the mc, for example i as the player play a game of incest, the mom and sis dont have any boyfriend or husband, the mc is interested in both, then a guy come and start touching the mom etc, the player have every right to call that netorare because family relatives or close relationship, love interest to an mc can be called netorare.
Thats why i said "non ntr should be about the mc only, with no other males interacting sexually with the girls"
The only thing that cant be called netorare is when those girls have a defined relationship, husband or boyfriend before the player take control of the mc.
In this case the only one that can touch alice is the mcs dad, but in this game colins did touch alice thats why to some people me included that is netorare.
Anyway, we should stop this talk about this.

Last edited:

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
The game is promising but have a lot of bugs. I mean, you can't load a saved game or go back and it ends in a loop. Anyway, I'm sure these will be solved. As for the NTR, stop complaining, first of all it's just a game, not your life and second if you don't like it skip it. You don't go to gay games and complain that they don't have straight content, why do you do this for this?

Nov 24, 2018
So this might be caused by the patch but loading and rollback is absolutely fucked up and throws you back to the beginning of the game. If this will be fixed, this has the potential to become a decent game. Keep it up! This said, I enjoyed the teaser.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 12 at 6:58am

First Draft of "Roadtrip"

Dec 19 at 7:00am

First draft of "Roadtrip" -> ?? another 1st draft ??

Dec 26 at 6:59am

First draft of "Roadtrip" -> yet another 1st draft still ??

Game is lost in the ground hog day of drafts, always the 1st...

• Haha
Reactions: Valeck

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here we go again!

20 20 Still development hell up in this dev's scorched tendrills ... oh well:

Jan 2 at 7:00am

First draft of "Roadtrip"

Happy new 20 20 of MOVING OUT OF THAT 1ST DRAFT BLACK HOLE!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Got to say this was one hell of a scene with Marie in the back seat, not sure if it would be physically possible, probably depending on the size of the car AND the people, but it sure was hot as hell.

Looking forward to more.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
For the dev, don't let people dictate what you do or do not put in your game. Its your game, not theirs. I see some people are using the "if a girl does anything with any guy that isn't MC, then its NTR" argument but thats not true. They're just being overly sensitive, and I say that as someone who dislikes NTR. Teasing and flirting aren't NTR, its teasing and flirting. I see comments about a girl sitting in someones lap because there isn't enough space in the car....well what are they supposed to do? Hang on to the roof? Thats not NTR. This game seems to have a mom/dad character, if they do something together its not NTR.

I know I may have a more strict definition of NTR, but the thing is you can be jealous (a key attribute of NTR) and it NOT be NTR. A part to NTR, besides jealously, is the loss of an LI IMO. If she wasn't yours to begin with or hasn't shown any indication of being an LI, its not NTR IMO.

Things that aren't NTR IMO.

1- A girl doing things with her boyfriend, husband etc. They're in a relationship, what do you expect? Can you be jealous? Sure, but its not NTR they're doing what people in a relationship do.
2- Flirting and teasing. Maybe thats the girls personality? The only way this can be NTR is if the girl is in a relationship with MC, if she isn't (aka she is single) then it doesn't count.
3- Dream scenes. Its a dream, it didn't actually happen.
4- Side-girls doing stuff. They're aren't LI's.
5- Sharing/Swinging aren't NTR. If you voluntarily share a girl or swing with her, you obviously aren't jealous which defeats the point of NTR.

As for vanilla and NTR paths, just make things optional and it should be good enough. Although I will say that hardly any game on here manage to have both vanilla and NTR paths co-exist and do it well. Those genres attract the opposite players, so its probably better to just commit to one or the other.
Absolutely agree with you about what NTR is. I can't stand real NTR, but so many people here define NTR in an almost ridiculous standard, things that I might not particularly like, but which are no real NTR.

I can understand how people arrive at that, BUT I have no idea how many people here really see it like this.
Some of them voice in repeatedly in every game where NTR is possible, which makes me wonder if they really are in any way a large number or just the same 5-6 people I see posting every time, while the vast majority defines NTR more like you or I do, closer to the actual real definition that is.

I for one just don't want to see women my MC is in a relationship with banging around with other guys, everything else, including sharing (if it's not constantly happening) I can mostly live with.
And fe. I have no problem with other women banging the MC's chicks. That's just me of course, but I know others agree with that as well.

I do disagree about vanilla and NTR paths not co-existing well. There are many games I play, which offer optional NTR and are still really enjoyable for me.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Absolutely agree with you about what NTR is. I can't stand real NTR, but so many people here define NTR in an almost ridiculous standard, things that I might not particularly like, but which are no real NTR.

I can understand how people arrive at that, BUT I have no idea how many people here really see it like this.
Some of them voice in repeatedly in every game where NTR is possible, which makes me wonder if they really are in any way a large number or just the same 5-6 people I see posting every time, while the vast majority defines NTR more like you or I do, closer to the actual real definition that is.

I for one just don't want to see women my MC is in a relationship with banging around with other guys, everything else, including sharing (if it's not constantly happening) I can mostly live with.
And fe. I have no problem with other women banging the MC's chicks. That's just me of course, but I know others agree with that as well.

I do disagree about vanilla and NTR paths not co-existing well. There are many games I play, which offer optional NTR and are still really enjoyable for me.
Well, I guess it depends on the game. Babysitter does it well, WIAB does too. I guess the better way of describing it is NTR focused games, with optional vanilla routes, don't coexist that well. At least the ones I've played. They're always focused on the NTR route more, and that makes the vanilla fans scream in protest. Like in Because I love Her or Culture Shock.

Now, at the time of that comment I hadn't played this. But I have now. Both of the girls (auntie and mom) are sluts, they're gonna bang their sons 100%. So to me, this game is a sharing game between the cousins and their moms. The only person being NTR'd is the dad.

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
I wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback and reception of the game.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this project any longer. Something else I was working towards came to fruition this past week and it will be monopolizing my time for the foreseeable future.

I was hoping to finish out the first chapter at least, but with the amount of time required for each render, it wasn't possible.

I apologize to everyone for leaving yet another game on F95 unfinished.

Again, thanks to everyone for trying out my game and giving me such a positive reception for my first ever project.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I wanted to thank everyone for the positive feedback and reception of the game.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to work on this project any longer. Something else I was working towards came to fruition this past week and it will be monopolizing my time for the foreseeable future.

I was hoping to finish out the first chapter at least, but with the amount of time required for each render, it wasn't possible.

I apologize to everyone for leaving yet another game on F95 unfinished.

Again, thanks to everyone for trying out my game and giving me such a positive reception for my first ever project.
Well, that went to hell quickly. Another one for the deleted folder.

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Damn well at least I read the story on literotica. Not bad would have been a good game. From what I read the aunt wasn't going to let her son get a piece. Mom and auntie were fighting for the mc's affection.

razzia

Apr 14, 2018
I liked the story and was delighted to play this game and for the beginning it is quite good.
Sorry to hear it is abandonned, I hope it gets revived.
About NTR, well for me, I guess it depends : I appreciate when it is the MC "stealing" another guy's woman but not the other way around.

chico tripa

Jun 21, 2017
man this game had the potencial loved the car scenes, and the dialogue wore great too. Is bad that it got abandoned

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote