VN Ren'Py Abandoned Roadtrip [v0.1a] [Basement Games]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
Yeah fair enough, I'll keep an eye on this thread and read the comments as see how the story progresses and decide whether I'll give it a go or not at a later time, just to be fair and not judge the story before it ha even started properly :)
All the characters are being introduced so they don't just pop up out of nowhere, but MC will have the option to allow sharing if they so choose. It's not necessarily fixed that all the characters will interact sexually.

I'm using the story as inspiration rather than copying all the details, so it should still be something new even for someone who has read the original or something similar.

Basement Games

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was hoping my characters were more natural while keeping with the theme of the original story. Sorry if they are still too outlandish. If many feel they are too exaggerated, I would look at possibly changing out the models.

Thanks for the feedback.

Reactions: Robert Monotoli

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
:LOL:. I have no idea how I ended up with that expression, but The render was near finished before I saw how it truly turned out and was too late to rework.
Yeah, most renders look good, but that... that's like Jeffrey Dahmer about to kill ya in the basement look.

Reactions: Azrayal

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
first off..ask to have the kinetic novel tag removed..its a player chaser to begin with..plus there are choices in this game..KN's have no choices..second..i think this game is going through puberty...i already did that over 40 years ago..so ima pass.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86 and BaasB

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Wow, what a great start, i will keep a eye on this one FOR SURE......

Aug 17, 2018
If it's the same story I read a week or so ago from L then it could/should get pretty nasty....not that that's important to any of us.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
good start dev, shame, i wanted Alice :love:
alice was getting groped and who knows what more by that asshole colin, thats why i said this game may cater to only certain people, i dont like that shit, seems like this game will be full of sharing shit where you all bang the girls so not my kind of game

and ThunderRob is kinetic because the choices dont seem to do have any effect or change the game, so unless this change in the future the kinetic tag is correctly applied

Basement Games you say the sharing will be optional but there is no way to stop coling from going for alice , from groping her etc and Alice letting him do it seems like those choices will be worthless considering he can grope/do anything with her with or without the mcs agreeing to it.

Last edited:

EthanHunt95

Oct 23, 2019
Nice one,
NTR sure lol(maybe needed)
Why Collins and Alice scene not there huh?
I think little ntr scene needed or game not good looking for this story (y)(my opinion)
(I'm not fan of ntr *)
Kinetic novel then why focus one character huh???
Best of luck (y)

Angmir

May 29, 2017
What is the story it is based on ? Since you mentioned it - why not give us a link to credit the story

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote