VN Ren'Py Abandoned Robbin' Hoods [0.4.2] [madmate.games]

4.50 star(s) 11 Votes

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Not to steal whoever wrote the first patch's thunder, but there was only one scene in ch4 that needed updating. I've added the new scene to the script.

Edit: fixed a typo that probably messed up the substitution.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Not to steal whoever wrote the first patch's thunder, but there was only one scene in ch4 that needed updating. I've added the new scene to the script.
I'm pretty sure the original is from the dev himself. Could be wrong. Either way, it was needed. I was waiting on this myself. But, I'm not even going to play this anymore, because of the upcoming tags. But, really appreciate you making the patch for everyone else who has been waiting.

Batman187

Bʅυҽ Iʂ Tԋҽ Cσʅσυɾ, FσσƚႦαʅʅ Iʂ Tԋҽ Gαɱҽ!
Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Thanks for the patch, however i don't know if it's just me, but Jenny still refers to the MC as "roommate" instead of "brother", i tried this patch with my saved game and also tried starting a new game and get the same result.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
I'm actually playing through the game for the first time, so I didn't even test the changes (I just searched for "roommate" and copied the text into the same framework used by the last patch). As soon as I get to anywhere I see "roommate" in the game, I'll do some more troubleshooting.

Edit: fixed the patch a little in my first post.

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
I'm actually playing through the game for the first time, so I didn't even test the changes (I just searched for "roommate" and copied the text into the same framework used by the last patch). As soon as I get to anywhere I see "roommate" in the game, I'll do some more troubleshooting.
When i started a new game to test the patch it worked fine at first, was all brother/sister until i got to the new content from the latest update and roommate popped back up lol.

when reading the patch file you supplied
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...[rb] should be converted to brother but for some reason it isn't.

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Very nice game, should have more
When i started a new game to test the patch it worked fine at first, was all brother/sister until i got to the new content from the latest update and roommate popped back up lol.

when reading the patch file you supplied Jenny says..."It's your [rb], isn't it?"...[rb] should be converted to brother but for some reason it isn't.
That's the landlord's curse! :LOL:

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020
Very nice game, should have more

That's the landlord's curse! :LOL:
It's bugging the hell outta me, wanna crack on with this update but don't wanna go back to being Sarah's roommate, prefer it much more being her Big Brother :LOL:

xBlackCaTx

Mar 15, 2020
Grateful for the patch but it didn't do much. This is the conversation with the mc and Sarah when they lie in bed.

MC:Admit it, that's the main reason you always hung around our house.
Sarah:That's not true.
Sarah:But it was a big part of it... Well, that and my mom and dad being... being what the were..
MC:Hey...
Sarah:No, it's fine. I was always grateful to you and your parents for sticking up for an annoing snotty nosed brat.

Reactions: fertywerps

Batman187

Donor
Jun 19, 2020

Edit: fixed the patch a little in my first post.
I was just about to tell you i found out why it aint working, was the "label label10" : "label10Patched" line, looks like you beat me to the fix lol, anyway it's working for me now thanks, if i find any other problems i'll let ya know, cant wait to play this update now :LOL:

PS. if you downloaded the Incest Patch that dce8383 posted earlier and it didn't work, redownload it as it is now fixed

Edit: Later on in the game Sarah and her friend Jenny are talking, and Sarah Refers to MC as Best Friend, so far in this game I've gone from being Sarah's Roommate to her Brother, back to being Roommates, then Brother again and now im her Best Friend, this s**t is annoying :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: thorin0815

vultron

May 19, 2018
Is it just me or is Sarah a really dumb person? Like everything she does is really incompetent. lol

cubba

Jul 12, 2018
...not even going to play this anymore, because of the upcoming tags...
What upcoming tags?
I was sooo close to test this game until I realised I probably habe to deal with those silly "roomate" dialogues (or wait for the patch) and apparently free roam too.
So about this upcoming tags... please tell me if it's getting worse before I get triggered by a game that is going to disappoint me with the next update or something :)

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
What upcoming tags?
I was sooo close to test this game until I realised I probably habe to deal with those silly "roomate" dialogues (or wait for the patch) and apparently free roam too.
So about this upcoming tags... please tell me if it's getting worse before I get triggered by a game that is going to disappoint me with the next update or something :)
As taken from the OP:

Here are some of the planned genres, I don't like when there's too many of them to count so I'll just list the most prominent ones:
Female Protagonist, Multiple Protagonists, Multiple Endings, BDSM, Corruption, Incest, Lesbian, RPG

• Sad
Reactions: VossJck and cubba
4.50 star(s) 11 Votes