Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
I see in the monster prison theres 2 slots at the very far end right that don't have names, anything specific you can catch to put there?

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Could anybody help me with the maid recruitment mission? I haven't the faintest idea who I'm supposed to get, and the client is no help either

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Could anybody help me with the maid recruitment mission? I haven't the faintest idea who I'm supposed to get, and the client is no help either
You just need to capture an Alice (enemy that looks like a maid) and give it to the client, if I recall correctly. Or maybe multiple Alice. My memory is rusty.

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
You just need to capture an Alice (enemy that looks like a maid) and give it to the client, if I recall correctly. Or maybe multiple Alice. My memory is rusty.
Ah thanks, one more question, where would i find an alice? I haven't come across one anywhere.

Edit: They must be in either Glast Heim or that place above the forest but I can't go to either, nor can i progress in any other way because this is the only mission the game will give me, so either I'm retarded or the game is fucking with me. Either option is very possible.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Ah thanks, one more question, where would i find an alice? I haven't come across one anywhere.

Edit: They must be in either Glast Heim or that place above the forest but I can't go to either, nor can i progress in any other way because this is the only mission the game will give me, so either I'm retarded or the game is fucking with me. Either option is very possible.
They are found in Glast Heim, towards the far left you can find a shield maiden who is blocking an entrance into the castle, from that entrance (once you enter), towards the left side you can find an alice.

Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018

As people already mentioned, shes in Glast, which opens after you break the first 4 Imperiums.

She teleports like Abra from Pokemon, so keep using Provoke on her and tying to tame her every turn.

There is usually only one alice per floor, so if she teleports, try the next floor.

Reactions: michalt26

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
Problem is, whenever i go to glast, the game tells me i shouldn't go there. That is my current predicament.

iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Problem is, whenever i go to glast, the game tells me i shouldn't go there. That is my current predicament.
I think you have to progress the main quest. If you're totally lost, try the wiki:
GTrans is serviceable for this, usually. If you know Ragnarok Online, terms/names it's a lot easier to follow.

Reactions: michalt26

Coldharbour

Jun 24, 2018
I think you have to progress the main quest. If you're totally lost, try the wiki:
GTrans is serviceable for this, usually. If you know Ragnarok Online, terms/names it's a lot easier to follow.
I've destroyed the crystals in all places except maybe the pyramid, but I can't find one there. And the only mission i have available is the maid one.

Edit: I'm a retard, I've finally found it.

• Wow
Reactions: iamslime

ZNX

Jan 4, 2018
Is there any way to Translate the H-Scenes? I tried with Translotor ++ but it didnt work at all. Or does anyone know if there is a Translation anywhere in the web ? I Would even Pay for a translation tho..

Last edited:
Nov 26, 2017
Here's a cheat of a motherfucking save, max stats for all. Won't show as "+(x)" in the Status Get menu (x being the number) but just by looking at the status, you can tell that the game's limit for balanced status points are broke now.
I think your link died

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
if you wan to reset stats and skill you can use my build to do kafra service sometimes kafra pavianne or kafra curly sue(w) drop dark apple or you can hunt whisper girl for it and the heroic emblem drop from high orc lady, high orc archer and orc hero.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
Where the fuck is the final boss in glasheim (or whatever the name is)? Ive combed the place from top to bottom, room after fucking room and the boss is nowhere to be found. Not in the sewers, not in the castle, not the staircase, not the chapel/church and not the old chivalry guild. Where is she?

Its gotten so ridiculous that ive had to go to amatsu (or whatever the name is) and rape the little white hair girl a couple of times cos i was bored. Still no final boss though!

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Where the fuck is the final boss in glasheim (or whatever the name is)? Ive combed the place from top to bottom, room after fucking room and the boss is nowhere to be found. Not in the sewers, not in the castle, not the staircase, not the chapel/church and not the old chivalry guild. Where is she?

Its gotten so ridiculous that ive had to go to amatsu (or whatever the name is) and rape the little white hair girl a couple of times cos i was bored. Still no final boss though!
hope my screenshot helped you

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
its final boss but the game not ended orc hero is waiting you and good luck for the dark lord card most harder drop for me i done it countless time for 1 card

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes