Monosomething

May 24, 2019
hope my screenshot helped you
They did. Ive been past these places (pic 1 and 2) a few dozen times but never interacted with the coffins. Instead i was tearing my hair out over how these morons on the other side of the fence (to the left of pic 2) got there (since i couldnt reach them from there) as i was supposed to rescue them.

The fact that the guild isnt giving me any quests anymore (while im stuck at 87%) doesnt help. Least they could do is point me at the BBB and be done with it.

EDIT:

Untitled.jpg

After beating the boss of amatsu a couple of times, this one felt like fighting a regular zombie. After all - she doesnt have a skill that deals 4.5k damage to me casually.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
They did. Ive been past these places (pic 1 and 2) a few dozen times but never interacted with the coffins. Instead i was tearing my hair out over how these morons on the other side of the fence (to the left of pic 2) got there (since i couldnt reach them from there) as i was supposed to rescue them.

The fact that the guild isnt giving me any quests anymore (while im stuck at 87%) doesnt help. Least they could do is point me at the BBB and be done with it.

EDIT:

View attachment 387929

After beating the boss of amatsu a couple of times, this one felt like fighting a regular zombie. After all - she doesnt have a skill that deals 4.5k damage to me casually.
you are good, but for me angry orc hero much more easy then this i'm int holy build its annoying to fight dark lord dealing no dmg. and the amatsu white hair girl is like zombie to me few skill to beat her.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
amatsu white hair girl is like zombie to me few skill to beat her.
How do you even survive that random 3.5-4.5k damage attack she has? If i dont get lucky with dodge/hiding when it happens, it always kills me. It might sound funny but im actually hiding when the samurai demon appears (every 3 or so actions) so i dont get hit with that ability of hers. I only attack the loli as she just casts useless stuff most of the time (although she does get lucky from time to time and gets me silenced - that hurts like hell when that next massive hit is right behind the corner).

EDIT: Oh and im doing a strength/agility build with quite a bit of dexterity and some vitality. Regular "melee" build, so to speak. What keeps me alive is the health/mana regen skills + 4 zombie cards (thats a whopping 17% health regen per turn; 17% out of ~3500 health is about 400-600 hitpoints) so i can tank a whole lot of crap flying my way. The only thing dangerous to me is the massive several thousand hits that put me on the defensive.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
How do you even survive that random 3.5-4.5k damage attack she has? If i dont get lucky with dodge/hiding when it happens, it always kills me. It might sound funny but im actually hiding when the samurai demon appears (every 3 or so actions) so i dont get hit with that ability of hers. I only attack the loli as she just casts useless stuff most of the time (although she does get lucky from time to time and gets me silenced - that hurts like hell when that next massive hit is right behind the corner).

EDIT: Oh and im doing a strength/agility build with quite a bit of dexterity and some vitality. Regular "melee" build, so to speak. What keeps me alive is the health/mana regen skills + 4 zombie cards (thats a whopping 17% health regen per turn; 17% out of ~3500 health is about 400-600 hitpoints) so i can tank a whole lot of crap flying my way. The only thing dangerous to me is the massive several thousand hits that put me on the defensive.
ghostring card(halves phy dmg) + tao gunka card(double max hp -50vit) after i got and use both card the game become ezies

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
ghostring card(halves phy dmg) + tao gunka card(double max hp -50vit) after i got and use both card the game become ezies
Oh i just realized something. The dual function of stats. You have high intelligence so you both do and receive less ability damage because of it (that cuts the damage from that skill to something like 1k right?). My INT sits at 5 points, so im taking the brunt of it. Also i wouldnt give myself +100% HP if my vitality is cut by 50. Thats just a terrible deal for my character.

Untitled.jpg

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Oh i just realized something. The dual function of stats. You have high intelligence so you both do and receive less ability damage because of it (that cuts the damage from that skill to something like 1k right?). My INT sits at 5 points, so im taking the brunt of it. Also i wouldnt give myself +100% HP if my vitality is cut by 50. Thats just a terrible deal for my character.

View attachment 388412
the vit is just some defense it don decrease your max hp, with ghostring card its unstoppable.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
the vit is just some defense it don decrease your max hp, with ghostring card its unstoppable.
EDITED: i dont need the ghostring card (ive got enough physical resistance from vitality). I need the other one.. is it a specific drop from a mob or a unique card from the old albums?

Is there a good place to farm for that card? Even though i was sceptical about it (still am), i need to try it out (ive had one but ive sold it with a tag "useless" without trying it out). Im getting smoked by those intelligence based attacks of bosses for anything between 3-6k damage. I just cant survive an attack like that. Im healing 700-ish hitpoints per turn but that wont do crap when i get oneshotted.

I also did a few tests with both low and high vitality on a character (had a few sparkly sticks on hand). Contrary to what youve said, its not just "some" defence, the difference in massive (there is a health buff involved but its insignificant). Baphomet jr do around 400 damage per (regular) hit with low vitality. With high vitality its between 60-120... Im not worried about strength, dexterity or agility based abilities. Those get countered by vitality and i heal through them. Intelligence based abilities demolish me though and i cant put points in intelligence (which would mitigate that damage at the expense of physical damage reduction from vitality). In the end theres more physical attacks than magical ones, but its impossible to keep yourself safe from both, especially against bosses.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
Is there a good place to farm for that card? Even though i was sceptical about it (still am), i need to try it out (ive had one but ive sold it with a tag "useless" without trying it out). Im getting smoked by those intelligence based attacks of bosses for anything between 3-6k damage. I just cant survive an attack like that. Im healing 700-ish hitpoints per turn but that wont do crap when i get oneshotted.

I also did a few tests with both low and high vitality on a character (had a few sparkly sticks on hand). Contrary to what youve said, its not just "some" defence, the difference in massive (there is a health buff involved but its insignificant). Baphomet jr do around 400 damage per (regular) hit with low vitality. With high vitality its between 90-120... Im not worried about strength, dexterity or agility based abilities. Those get countered by vitality and i heal through them. Intelligence based abilities demolish me though and i cant put points in intelligence (which would mitigate that damage at the expense of physical damage reduction from vitality). In the end theres more physical attacks than magical ones, but its impossible to keep yourself safe from both, especially against bosses.
its all depending on your style even vit 1, keep in mind tao gunka card is from arena only can be obtain once in game after you become arena champion. with tao gunka card and skill faith 3 your max hp will be around 6k and the vit won't go below 1 its caped on minimum is 1. for examples using hp to tank magic dmg and ghostring card effect to tank on phy dmg. you may need skill potion research +50% healing item to cover up ghostring card loss. and weapon you may need to use mysteltainn chance to silent enemy each hit or solar sword 10% dmg absorb into hp. and acc Brooch normal hit +1 or baphomet jr egg. there are many card you can use when you have enough hp to tank on boss. e.x- baphomet card +100hit rate, owl baroness card chance to inflict sex aeterna(+50% all dmg deal) on all kind of enemy each hit, moonlight flower card +40 crit, zealutus card absorb 10% dmg deal into hp. ghostring at labyrinth forest same map with angeling after you beat her at sunken ship.

Last edited:

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
EDITED: i dont need the ghostring card (ive got enough physical resistance from vitality). I need the other one.. is it a specific drop from a mob or a unique card from the old albums?

I also did a few tests with both low and high vitality on a character (had a few sparkly sticks on hand). Contrary to what youve said, its not just "some" defence, the difference in massive (there is a health buff involved but its insignificant). Baphomet jr do around 400 damage per (regular) hit with low vitality. With high vitality its between 60-120... Im not worried about strength, dexterity or agility based abilities. Those get countered by vitality and i heal through them. Intelligence based abilities demolish me though and i cant put points in intelligence (which would mitigate that damage at the expense of physical damage reduction from vitality). In the end theres more physical attacks than magical ones, but its impossible to keep yourself safe from both, especially against bosses.
tao gunka card is from arena obtain after you become champion only once per game if you sold it then u may need to edit your save to get 1.

Monosomething

May 24, 2019
tao gunka card is from arena only
Are you serious? Well fuck me then. Ive sold that card. *facepalms*

This playthrough is almost over and i will somehow have to get past the demon boss in the forest (last one to take down) and her earthquake 5k damage attack (load and save, load and save until she forgets to use it or my hiding allows me to evade it).

TimothyMcslay

May 10, 2017
What causes the stairway to the secret shop to appear? I noticed the stairway late in the game, but when I came back later it was gone.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Been playing ROBFS4U v1.2 with the english partial.

Suddenly at the second boss fight at the trunk of Yggdrasil I get this message when the boss fight start:

"Augatooth emerged! Authentication system error I will forcibly terminate the game. If this sentence is issued although authentication was performed please see instructions"

I have had nowhere I could do any authentication earlier or anything. Feel I pressed every character, tree and flower on the way to the boss.
Anyone got any idea to what this is?

theases2000

May 19, 2017
Been playing ROBFS4U v1.2 with the english partial.

Suddenly at the second boss fight at the trunk of Yggdrasil I get this message when the boss fight start:

"Augatooth emerged! Authentication system error I will forcibly terminate the game. If this sentence is issued although authentication was performed please see instructions"

I have had nowhere I could do any authentication earlier or anything. Feel I pressed every character, tree and flower on the way to the boss.
Anyone got any idea to what this is?
where did you get the ROBFS4U? i've been looking for it but didn't have any luck

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
where did you get the ROBFS4U? i've been looking for it but didn't have any luck
I had it on my computer for a long time, don´t remember from where, had a period where I downloaded any hentai game I could find in RPGM
I would be willing to share if I knew how to or anyone could talk me through a safe and easy way?

theases2000

May 19, 2017
I had it on my computer for a long time, don´t remember from where, had a period where I downloaded any hentai game I could find in RPGM
I would be willing to share if I knew how to or anyone could talk me through a safe and easy way?
copy the archive to a RAR or ZIP and upload it to MEGA

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
Got it in a folder with:
-ROBF 4.1
-ROBFEOY v2.0
-ROBF4.1 - Japanese - Troubleshooting
-ROBFS3U - Japanese
-ROBFS4U (Ver.1.2)

Is the interest only in ROBFS4U or should I upload it all in one go?
I will see if I can find out uploading to NOPY since I support that one on patreon or else I go try for MEGA.

Last edited:

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Got it in a folder with:
-ROBF 4.1
-ROBFEOY v2.0
-ROBFS3U - Japanese
-ROBFS4U (Ver.1.2)

I will see if I can find out uploading to NOPY since I support that one on patreon or else I go try for MEGA.
What is ROBFS3U? I've seen a few people mention it but I can't find it anywhere.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
What is ROBFS3U? I've seen a few people mention it but I can't find it anywhere.
I have no idea.

Just tried to start the ROBFS3U and it looks very shady.

The opening menu looks like the other games. When I start a new game a wierd screen with lots of dots and japanese text and then english text saying:
"The reproduction of the data of this game without permission, a reproduction, foreign language translation, the second distribution are put under ban entirely. I take warning measures and the deletion request to uploader or a distributer on confirmation"
Then the game starts at some RPGM tavern and all people just have "....." as dialogue. So I shut it down.

Not exactly sure what is meant by this, don´t want to risk any legal action. Did hear something about the creator if these games being pretty angry his stuff is used outside Japan.

It might be worth to mention that the folder I found all these games in on my computer is called "Lagnalok Onrayn beloufakku"
Anyone got any idea what I got my hands on here?

Last edited:

theases2000

May 19, 2017
Got it in a folder with:
-ROBF 4.1
-ROBFEOY v2.0
-ROBFS3U - Japanese
-ROBFS4U (Ver.1.2)

i'll like to try all of them

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes