IGlos

Donor
Feb 16, 2018
Guys!

Unless Google translate is fucking with me he is going to release the English version for the games, we have to be a little bit more patient

• Wow
Reactions: Omeega and Hemdom

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
Then why don't you report it? Simple as that lol Don't ask me
I already did, i was just saying, no point in asking for something like that if the thread is dead anyway ( if you want a translation for this you should ask for one in the in the appropriate section, not here)

Mar 19, 2018
I already did, i was just saying, no point in asking for something like that if the thread is dead anyway ( if you want a translation for this you should ask for one in the in the appropriate section, not here)
I'm not looking for a translation I'm asking for the status and progress and "no point in asking for something like that" Then why did you ask me? Idiot

LewdJiggle

Nov 4, 2019
I'm not looking for a translation I'm asking for the status and progress and "no point in asking for something like that" Then why did you ask me? Idiot
I didn't said " no point in asking for something like that" i said " the thread is dead, there is no point in asking for something like that HERE".

There is no point for name calling either, doesn't make you tougher nor smarter, you just end up looking like a toxic little kid.

Cologar

May 2, 2018
The developer has released a trailer for a new game REBF, link is here:
The end of the trailer says its coming to steam in english and chinese edition. Hopefully, there will be translations on the author's previous games as well, I would like to collect them all.

Reactions: ZNX

darkashy

Nov 2, 2018
I can’t seem to find where I go to do the quest. I’ve done all other quests that are available except for that one.
if i am still remember the quest is at some way near prontera checking station. after the quest is done you can get to ant hell dungeon from ant hell B2. i don remember if there are another ant quest....

3.60 star(s) 7 Votes